New house.

Words to love you~
They dragged me back to the truck. The guys at the end of all, could find that did not have much money, so between all of them gave me a clothes shopping, and decided to take me home.
    -. I can not believe that I was dragged to his house .. - I said cutting embarrassed silence. -. I can live well!. - I said as I got out of the truck and lost his balance. Changsub helped me not to fall.
    -. Put it in a summary. -. Minhyuk said, pausing. -. In about three days you've come to Korea, you jumped a car, you were robbed and almost rolled. Not counting the times you've beaten. -
    -.'re A girl! You can not go there without knowing where to go when you are not even of age!. - Changsub said.
I did a little aegyo trying to let me go, but it was impossible. I really drove home.
  There was silence.
    -. Not want to go! I do not want! Not!. - I said, waving my hands.
Minhyuk sits beside me. I placed his hands on my shoulders, as he got closer, I was away uncomfortable.
    -. If you keep doing what you do, I'll kiss you, okay? So you should stop. -
Changsub choked, the rest looked impressed. I stepped over him, but his hands were on my shoulders. I removed his hands from my shoulders and I shifted between Changsub and Penuel. I nailed my gaze on the floor, with nothing more to say.
    -. Valentina, What are those scratches you have on your arm?. - Said Hyunsik
    -. Oh ... - I watched my arm carefully. -. Is Daniel. He said to call him one day and he would be happy with me. - I shrugged.
    -.'re Not going to call, right?. -
    -. Do not know. - I shrugged again. -. It's a bit handsome, I like. The guy is a dancer. I guess not bad output. -
    -.'re Not. - Sungjae He said while snickering.
    -. Why not? Do I have to lose. - I said.
    -. Simply because we do not want. - Said the dryly.
    -. They have it send. - Defending said quickly.
    -. Well now it is. You are very small. And problematic. At least you're taking care. - Said slightly altering his voice.
    -.? Problematica?. - I said loudly. -. If problematic'm not anyone's problem. I came here to live independently, in case you have not noticed. -
That Minhyuk approached me and kissed my forehead out of nowhere. I blinked several times and ruborizé. The boys watched with narrowed eyes Minhyuk.
    -. What is? There was tension and told him. I do not see anything wrong. - Said while smiling.
I crossed my arms and chose not to say a word more on the way.
  Thirty minutes, we arrived at a residence. The kids got up. Changsub motioned me to go after him. His apartment was small, their rooms were shared. I was getting more nervous knowing that I would live here.
 Changsub approaches me.
    -. You know a bit about etiquette in houses and others? Since you are from somewhere else ..
I nodded curtly. I knew I had to take off my shoes and took off zapatos.Me entered.
    -. Well. - Minhyuk said. -. I ask to sleep with Valentina!. -
I opened my eyes wide to hear.
    -. Shall not sleep with anyone, right?. - I said.
    -. Well, we are confident that Minhyuk no. - Ilhoon said.
    -. No way!. - Changsub said. -. At least sleep in my bed while I share it with anyone else. No less than that. - Said.
That comes the manager and watched the guys seriously.
    -. Need to talk. - Said tensely.
I was taking baby steps trying to hide or just not part of this, but the manager I said.
    -. Everyone. -
I sat on the floor as others.
    -. Understand wanting to take care of Valentina and others because it is small. - Said, making me feel uncomfortable. -. But in that case shall allocate the rooms again, and some will have to sleep in the room. -
    -. I can easily sleep in a hotel, does not bother me. - I said quietly.
    -. No. - they all said in unison.
The manager looked at me sadly.
    -. You and I'll talk later, okay?. - Said.
I nodded a little nervous, I decided to lay on a pillow resting on the shoulder as they finished talking Changsub.
  I fell asleep. He was in a bed, wrapped. My hat was on my head. There was so cold, I took the blanket and walked with her tightly packed around me. The lights were out. I walked in the room and Hyunsik Changsub was sleeping. I walked noiselessly to come up with a door, opened it. It was the kitchen. I arrecosté on the table, thinking. Done with BTOB << cornered, Valentina. What do you think do now? >> Noticed the table, there was my bag. I pulled on my block for several pencil drawings and type B. I started to draw venting a little empty I felt, thinking evil plan he had done. A tear fell on my drawing. That's when I realized that I was crying. I took a brush and watercolors, hiding the tear mark. I finished drawing with tears waves of various colors. I felt like I opened the fridge. I dried my tears and got up quickly.
    -. Who Is Power. - I said.
I could see a shadow, was quiet.
    -. Therefore not raise his voice, others are sleeping, You know. - Sungjae said whispering.
    -. Sorry. - Whispered.
He sits next to me. His black hair fell over his face, as is often. Which to me always caused me a thrill since I began my fanaticism with them. << Is that normal, Valentina. You with your idols. Quiet >> I said. He watched my eyes directly.
    -. Were crying. - Said.
I dried my tears again.
    -. Well, aside from being problematic'm whining, You know. - Laughin said softly.
He moved a little closer to me, his hand ruffled her hair a little limp, I had to breathe to calm fanaticism >> << Is.
    -. About that ... - He paused. -. Sorry. I really did not want to tell you that. That person ... We had a bad vibe the truth. I'm sorry. - Repeated.
I smiled. The smile back.
    -. But .. I guess you have some reason to me problematic. - Smiled sadly. I kept looking at him. -. My real reason for coming here ... What is it really?. - I said sadly.
Sungjae reaches me a glass of water, I thanked him.
    -. But you got. You can find out here. - Said as he approached his glass of water.
    -.'m Weak. - Fiddled with pencils without. -. If it were a little less shy ... It would have worked. I tried to be. But I could not. - I shrugged my shoulders. -. Look for a return flight tomorrow. - I said sadly.
    -. Well, good luck. - Said smiling. -. Because I will not leave. You're a little shy, right. But determined and applied, Does that not enough?. -
I was intently observing it, a little shocked.
    -. You future to live independently, Valentina. You can. - Said as he approached me, smiling happily. -. Good night, go to sleep.
He retired as I was thinking and sketching what was in my feelings right now. When I realized, I finished drawing it, with a smile that showed me before leaving. I kept it very well with my breathing a little startled, << It's just bigotry, Valentina. It is. >>. I repeated this for a while.