Taking care about love

Words to love you~
After returning to the room and sleep, a loud noise woke me up. An alarm. It was four in the morning. I got up without any problems, never took me up. The bathroom was free, so I could take a shower, fix my hair and everything else with ease. I went out and no one was awake yet. The manager was in front of me, I looked surprised.
    -. Are you ready?. - Said amazed.
    - Finish. Has?. - I said as I stretched happily. -. What was that song?. I welcome your melody. -
He left your radio on a table so he could wake the kids.
    -. Let's go to the kitchen and talk. - Said seriously.
We headed to the kitchen. She cooked some bread baked with mozzarella cheese, ham, turkey, lettuce and a glass of toddy.
    -. They're for you. - Said quietly.
    -. Not as much .. . - Laughin said softly, thanking bowing.
    -. But yesterday you did not eat because you slept. I'm surprised you did not wake up asking to eat. - He paused. -. Comelo everything. It will be good. -
Hize bowed again to thank. While giving a few small bites, sits next to me.
    -. About what I wanted to talk ... You need not worry. - Said. -. It's just that I understand a little uncomfortable you live under a roof with single men who are older than you, I understand. They are not bad people. - Said smiling at me. -. It's just that you have an aura which the world wants to protect. Even I!. - Said laughing.
I felt a little embarrassed.
    -. Sorry if I believe them problems. I'm sorry. - I feelin a little sick.
He placed his hand on my head, caressing her gently.
    -. Because they do not have. - Said smiling at me. -. Besides, I have a deal. -
I watched with curiosity.
    -. Deal?. - Said.
    -. The kids have to go on record today in the company. Tu. - Said while pointing at me smiling. -. I want you with us. And you show the director what you can do. -
I choked. I took a long drink of toddy to pass food.
    -. Do you accept?. - Said the manager smiling.
    -. Course if!. - Said getting up, tripping over the chair and cayéndome.
The manager laughed softly. Almost all the boys entered at that time, except Eunkwang and Hyunsik.
    -. Did the rest?. - Said the manager.
    -. Was finally awakened and are finishing getting ready. -
The guys I saw on the floor, greeted them. Peniel hand shakes me up.
    -.'s A little weird to see you on the floor, right?. - Said laughing softly.
    -. Did you eat?. - Changsub said as she walked into the kitchen.
    -. Yeah. - I said as he lifted a thumb. -. The manager made me eat two giant sandwiches with chocolate milk. - I closed my eyes while my stomach. -. I understand that is from not eating, but sometimes a little bad force. -
    -. Wait. - Ilhoon said approaching me. -. Does the manager made you food?. -
    -. Well ... - I said a little confused. -. If do is fill a sandwich and chocolate milk mix, then yes. - I said. -. And milk chocolate was very delicious. - I said as I took the last thing was the glass.
    -. Did you know that the first thing the manager told us was that we did the food?. - Said a little surprised.
    -.'s Because I'm tender, See?. - I said as he pulled my cheeks making a cute pose. I stopped and laughed.
Ilhoon stares me.
    -.'s True .. - He said quietly.
I watched as a blush.
    -. That's when you say it is not and it is unfair. - I said moving closer to him.
    -. I seem tender, so do not think it's unfair. - Said as he went away to prepare his breakfast.
I watched him strangely.
    -. Hi, Valentina. - Sungjae said as I smiled.
<< Hell, it's that feeling of bigotry again. >> I said to myself.
    -. Hello. - It was what I could say. << Excellent .. Could kick me if I could! >>
I was walking slowly to reach the exit, due to trying to avoid those feelings I felt every time I was at my side. Tropezé with Changsub.
    -. Good morning, Valentina!. - Said giving me a big hug. Was removed some of my and touched my hair. -. Oh, your hair really looks great when wet. I thought it was artificial curls. -
    -. Well, they are not. -. I said as I shook my hair a little shaking my head sharply. -. Always appear. It's my natural hair, I can not do much. - I shrugged.
I did a bit of stretch for a little while in the room. I felt something fall on my hair. Something walked in my hair. I kept quiet for a few seconds, I played it a bit. I felt like biting my hand. For a few seconds I felt a tingle, then I felt the pain, that thing was walking on my head. I started to scream and run in circles. My hand was bleeding a little.
  The boys went quickly from the room, I saw what was happening perplexingly. Sungjae, Minhyuk and Peniel tried to reach me, but it was useless. He kept running around trying to take it off. I felt my forehead bit hard, the tickled happened to the second, but the pain was terrible.
  I started to run stronger, not realizing tropezé with a table. Changsub watched a book, across my forehead hit hard. Enredadome fell down the sheets. I my forehead a bit, too bleeding.
  Sungjae quickly approached me, followed by the rest. Minhyuk quickly grabbed a napkin and went through my forehead. A giant tarantula corpse stayed there. Following that, Sungjae approached me, drying my tears. Beside him was bandaids, cotton and alcohol. Changsub went to clean the book. The rest to eat.
    -. Hurts. - I said as I continued to cry.
    -. Give me your hand. It will last just a little. - He said while snickering. -. How can you attack one tarantula?. -
    -. Welcome to my world. - I said as I continued to cry, giving my hand.
The pain in my hand lasted a little. Instead, the wound on the forehead really hurt. She screamed and grimaced while I cleaned Sungjae, this one made fun of me and laughed. She was still crying.
    -. Not be such a crybaby. - I said while still laughing. -. It will heal soon, was just a small bite. -
His laugh was really my medicine. It was what I stood for a few seconds my tears until a damaging thought my calm << Did ... Am I falling? >> Then I started to keep crying. Sungjae approaches me, come to dry my tears. Then he kissed my forehead. I ruborizé much. I placed my palms on my cheeks tightly trying to hide my red a little on my face.
    -. What was supposed to be doing?. - Said watching me oddly, trying to contain his laughter.
    -. E-is a way to hold back the tears, it really serves You know. - I said as I was a bit stronger. << Good way to look foolish, very good! >>.
Place your hands over my hands. Thank God that covered my cheeks. Thank god <> Thought.
    -. If you keep doing that, you hurt. We do not care to see you crying for a little longer while you're taunting more bruising. -
That comes Changsub.
    -. Sorry for the beat! It was the only way to get rid of that thing ... At least since the book is clean. I was cleaning it and DISINFECTED. - Said as he approached us. Watch our position. -. What is it?. -
    -. Valentina was making a rare form of stop mourn. Really scared. - Said quietly as he pushed his hands from mine.
Changsub is about me and a bit dry my tears, hugging me tightly.
    -. But, you know? Our days are still very funny to you, I give you permission to keep doing things like you!. -
I hit softly as we laughed all three. Meanwhile, I had to find a way to take a break from Sungjae, my feelings of bigotry, were changing to a love unrequited. And he had promised not to do this anymore.