Job

Words to love you~
My mood in one word: empty. After the phone conversation with Sungjae, everything seemed so alone. A week had passed and measured. The people who worked with me had taken a liking, protected me from some things that seemed suspicious. The main problem was that even though the days passed, every day I was trying hard to look happy. Today, especially, was one of those days I felt really depressed. I needed a hug. A hug from my sister, or children. Or Sungjae.
    -. Should not get well!. - I said. -. You Valentina!. - I felt like tears were coming. -. You ... Valentina ... -
I began to mourn for a while. I decided to clear my mind and get into overtime at work. I placed my working dress, my makeup a little. I picked up my hair with a rubber band. I decided to go a little earlier.
    -. Valentina!. - Soo Ming said, a friend from work. -. Do not expect to see you up in a bit. -
Soo Ming, always with his hair straight and perfect. All of it was perfect. She had curves, pleasant and cheerful, easily caught guys. I chuckled.
    -. Decided to take overtime. - I lifted my shoulders.
Soo Ming approaches me and caresses my cheeks.
    -.'ve Been crying, what happened?. - Said sadly.
There was the sound of customers coming.
    -.'s Nothing!. - I said as he left to serve customers. -. Nothing to get depressed!. -
    -. Beware -
I encounter with someone. I opened my eyes wide. Hize bowing repeatedly apologizing exaggerated as I blushed.
    -. Not have to apologize, I did nothing. -
That voice seemed familiar. Really ... << >> thought.
 I lifted my eyes slowly to see at his face. I blushed worse.
    -. T-T-T .. - stuttered. -. You chunji!. -
    -. Oops. - Said a little surprised, doing his usual playful look. Cristina << really not survive with this ... >> I thought. -. I'm glad you recognize us. - Said cheerfully.
He went to the table, I following him behind the step. There he was, with his usual look that I had always attracted. I blushed, very much. I placed my tray on my face, avoiding that could see my face. I hit him hard face, trying to calm down.
    -. Are you all right?. - Ricky said a little nervous.
    -.'s That ... - I said pulling out my red face embarrassed. -. I did not expect to see a group of my favorites here. -
My legs were shaking with excitement. The boys snickered.
    -. Are we in your favorites? Glad!. - Chunji said laughing. -. Y.. Who do you think your favorite?. - Said again with his eyes.
I blushed again.
    -.'s So cute when you blush, right?. - Niel said.
    -.'re Very face of girl. - L.Joe said laughing.
It made me blush more.
    -. Is that bad?. - I said sheepishly.
    -. At all. - Said laughing, making shudder. -. You look much more tender.
At that time I gave a bit of sadness, tears in my eyes peered. I realized that Sungjae was not the same feeling as with L.Joe. << It is not bigotry, after all >> I thought sadly.
    -. Are you okay?. - Said Cap
I shook my head slowly, smiling sadly.
    -.'s Nothing. - I said, showing my teeth with my smile. -. Could ... - I paused avoiding blush not much, but it was impossible. I lowered my head a little embarrassed.
    -. She wants a photo with you. - Soo Ming said hugging me, rescuing me. -. Could?. -
    -. Sure. - Chunji said as I took in a hug. -. Not to be ashamed. -
I whispered Soo Ming else, sorry. She laughs.
    -. Wants a favor in addition for you, Chunji. -
The lip biting laughs, as my sister loves. << Cristina! How will you do when you bring? >> I laughin so low.
    -. Gladly. - Said with mischievous look. -. But it would be better if you could tell, not to be ashamed. - Said quietly.
    -. Sorry. - I said shyly.
    -. By the way, what's your name?. - L.Joe said, making me blush.
    -. Valentina. - Smiled.
    -. She's our little darling!. - Soo Ming said hugging me tightly, leaving me gasping for air. -. A cutie, right?. -
    -. No doubt about it. - Changjo said while smiling.
    -. Believe How old looks?. - Soo Ming said playing with them.
    - .14. - Said the boys at the same time, which are then surprised by the similarity laughed.
    -. I have 16!. - I said my cheeks puffing a bit, with my arms to the sides of my waist. -. I do not look so small, right?. - Look Soo Ming hopeful.
He laughs. The guys also.
    -. Okay, you want the photo?. - Niel said while laughing.
    -. But .. - I said smiling sadly. I made a pause. -. It will be for the next. I have no camera. Far from a phone. - Laughin said softly.
    -. Okay .. Do you want to accompany you to buy one?. -
I opened my eyes wide in surprise. Soo Ming quickly takes me in his arms surrounding me, leaving me gasping for air.
    -. Course! Esperenla for a few seconds, can you?. - I delivered some glasses with lemonade. -. Resfrequense for a while. - Says with a wink.
I drag to the change room. Buying a clothes closet, gives me a blue dress up a little above the knee, with flights in the arms. Black sneakers. I snapped off her clothes, placing me that. I ended up blushing, traumatized. With eyes wide. Soo Ming smiles with triumph.
    -. Did not think ... - I said while catching my breath. -. That is a bit much?
    -. Not get depressed! So I give you permission to go out with them, have fun!. - I said as I let go of my curls. -. Take your prepayment, honey. -
I did not want to leave, I felt ashamed. Soo Ming with his strength drag me Teen boys top with his smiling face.
    -. Sorry for the delay. - Said happily.
I watch his eyes narrowed, << It is powerful when you really want something >> thought. The laughter of the boys disturbed my thoughts. They get up from the table. L.Joe I stretching his hand.
    -. Shall we go?. - Said smiling.
It was a beautiful day for me, and with my hand, could not remember the difference between him and Sungjae. But I needed a break. I smiled sadly and reached my hand.