Calling

Words to love you~
-. Okay ... - I said, removing a little awkward silence. -. Not you, but I feel a little uncomfortable with you just in my body have a tiny robe. - I stretching it a bit.
It was true. He had a white hospital gown, I just reached to a little above mid thigh. Most of the boys went quickly out of the room except Minhyuk and Changsub.
    -. Well, on your clothes. The nurse dismissed it as it was very damaged. - Minhyuk said, quickly handing me my mp4, wallet and a letter.
The devilish letter. I had forgotten. I breathed deeply. What of my clothes really was a problem. I checked my wallet calculating my money. I could not catch more than a thin dress. << Demons. Finish freezing. >> I said.
    -. Then, could you lend me a jacket?. - I said sheepishly. -. I have to go buy clothes ... The woman who had brought it my belongings. - I said a little sad.
What really hurt me that suitcase, was that there was a few pictures of my family, to remember the great time to be here. << I have my purse. Do not cry, Valentina. Can I see you later. >> I closed my eyes for a moment, taking my my desire to mourn.
    -.'s Fine. Toma. - Giving up his jacket Changsub said. -. But do not you go out there seem uncomfortable with only a robe and a jacket? . -. He paused. -. I mean, you check out of a hospital, you should be a little careful. We'll take you. -
Changsub smiled and Minhyuk. I smiled back for a short time.
    -. Sorry ... - I smiled sadly. -. But I think I have done a lot for me. I'll return the jacket soon, okay?. -
That figured the situation somewhat. << Demons. I'm in a hospital! Who I had to pay for the room? >> Blanched a little nervous.
  I bowed as I usually do in this country, joined by lifting up my hands up to my chin.
    -. Sorry! How much did you pay for the room?. - I said as I approached them, groaning. -. Promise paying it later!. -
The boys laughed. Minhyuk I placed his hand on my chin and lifts my face.
    -. Silly. - Said while laughing. << My sister was dying right now lol >> observing it closely I thought as I laughed inside. -. Instead. - Said this speaking my thoughts. -. You must allow us to take you to buy things, without extensions. - Said while smiling victoriously.
I put the jacket quickly as we walked out of the room.
    -. Sorry ... - I told everyone. -. I'm a bit problematic, and I have wasted your time on nonsense mine. I'm sorry. - Sadly repeated.
Hugged my bag, and that where he took, was broken when the woman had brought. Mp4 and I put in my portfolio. Retenidamente read the letter, I thought for a few minutes.
    -. No need to apologize. - Eunkwang said interrupting my thoughts. I realized that to be reached next to me as I thought. -. You are not a problem. - Said smiling.
    -.'s Actually funny to you. - Minhyuk said laughing. -. The days are sometimes a bit boring when all the days are the same. So you do not have to worry. - That gave me a quick and tender embrace. I pulled away a little, << Cristina should not know this. I must kill ... at least >> I thought as I shuddered.
In that, he gave me a great idea, too. I gave a little jump of joy.
    -. Guys, you know where I can call? I need to make a small call. - I said a little embarrassed.
    -. Can you call my phone. - Giving up a mobile Hyunsik said.
I thanked him as he dialed. Many nerves invaded my body. I asked the favor Ilhoon he accepted a little iffy. When attended the phone, I passed the phone quickly.
    -. Cristina Is?. - He tangled a bit. The boys laughed softly.
    -. Eh ... It's me. - Said my sister on the phone. -. Who is?. -
I passed the phone Ilhoon quickly.
    -. Cristina, I am. Valentina. - Heard as excited to hear my voice. -. Please ... Do not go screaming. Listen carefully. - I told emphasis on not making him scream. -
    -. Should I worry?. - Said with a little fear.
    -. Indeed, not a bit. - Laughin said softly. -. I just need to say I'm fine. I'm not in danger or anything. -
There was silence.
    -. Sorry. I was away assuring me there was no one. Now tell me, where the hell are you?. - Said yelling.
I pulled the phone slightly, supporting the bad words from my sister. I was glad at the time that the kids do not understand what my sister said.
    -.'m In South Korea, as I said I had planned. - I said quietly.
More screams of my sister.
    -. Why the hell did not you take me?! And whose voice was that?. -
Breathe in and out trying to relax a little.
    -. Had a meeting a little ... Rare. - I looking for an excuse.
    -. Who?. - Cristina said loudly.
I waited a moment respoderle.
    -.'re ... BTOB. -
There was a scream of Cristina.
    -. How who was supposed to be talking about?. -
    -. You may feel very happy. - I said with a touch sarcastic. -. It Ilhoon. I did the favor if it was not you. -
Another silence of Cristina. There was another scream. Another small silence.
    -. Well. I will not say anything if you send me a video of Minhyuk's s. And I hope you bring me a nice gift. And do not delay on taking soon! . -
    -. How can I take a video to her s?. -
    -. I do not know. Think about it. Either that or no deal. -
A small silence me. I sighed.
    -. Well. - I said giving me up.
    -. !. - Shouted excitedly. -. Hope you do not get too close to him, Valentina. I hope so!. - Said threatening me.
    -. Okay. - Laughin said softly. -. These are the moments that really look stupid if I miss you. That . - I chuckled again, while some small tears ran down my cheeks.
    -. Idiot. Would you put to mourn today. -
    -. Others? How are you?. - I Worrying a bit.
    -. Better not ask. Whatever I can do to calm them a bit. - A small silence. -. I'll have to leave you, is about people. We'll see. -
That said, locked it. I tried to hold the tears. I returned the phone, the guys were concerned to see me. I wiped my tears with my hands quickly and took my thumbs smiling sadly.