Time to comeback

Words to love you~
-. Do not. - I said while crying worse. - . They do not know where I am . -
He dialed .
    - . Can not be alone . You need support , support them. - Sadly swallowed . - . I know the person you like to be there , so the best thing is for you to be with them . -
    - . Please! ... - I said while crying again.
The sadly watched me , approaching me.
    - . Hello? . - Said as he walked away . - . Is daniel ... - He scowled . - . Yeah ... That . Look . - Containing paused anger. - . The important point right now is that I meet Valentina . Si. In the karaoke. That one. -
I took a pillow and pressed tightly against me. Cried inconsolably .
    - . Well . I'll wait with her until they come . Right. - And hung up.
He sat away from me, there was a tension between the two . I lay on the couch. Staying asleep through the tears ...
*****
Valentina was asleep, her face was wet with tears . Clutched the pillow tightly against her , still asleep crying . Daniel stared at her sleeping , appreciating for the last time that face that seemed so perfect . He approaches her slowly , kneels on the floor , watching his face more closely carefully . He kisses her forehead. Kiss her eyes. Ran down her face with kisses until she was facing her lips , where it stops.
    - . Guess this time if it is an official rejection . - Whispered .
Cercamente is getting closer to her, to lay his lips on hers . His hand caresses Valentina soaked cheeks , telling him goodbye.
  Listen as the door opens . The spreads quickly , BTOB guys watching him furiously.
    - . Worry. - Daniel said sadly . - . I really rejected . - It chuckles . - . It's a girl , right? She cried after rejecting me to fall asleep . -
That said, moving towards the door , he stops when he has Changsub in front.
    - . , This is the phone to her. - Said handing . - . Goodbye . -
*****
I hear voices . I still feel in my arms the cushion .
    - . It 's waking up. -
I recognized that voice. After all ... << If they are here. He did >> I opened my eyes slowly , Daniel was gone. The boys were here . I sighed . My face was soaked. I touched my eyes. They were still wet . She had cried from the time I fell asleep.
    - . Are you okay? . - Changsub said worried.
    - . Where is Daniel ? . - I said sadly .
    - . Him .. Left . - Minhyuk said .
I began to mourn again. I had rejected . You must be feeling very bad . Because of me . I got up quickly and went to the door, Sungjae stops me.
    - . What was supposed to be doing ? . - Said a little angry .
    - . 'm Going out. -
    - . No. You will not. -
    - . Why not ? Says who ? . - I said raising his voice slightly .
Sungjae sighs , I feel sharply on a couch and goes to the kids . }
    - . Could ... Exit a moment? . - He said seriously .
The boys left without saying a word. I grabbed my phone and dialed Daniel . Chimes twice. Sungjae bar picks up the phone and call. He keeps it in his pocket.
    - . Returns my phone. - I said seriously , my face wet with tears .
    - . Why are you crying ? . - Said .
    - . 's None of your business. Give me back my phone. -
He sighs again. Shut the door and making my dolls .
    - . Want you to answer all my questions. - Seriously said , without raising his voice . - . If you do not, easily not leaving this room and sleep here until needed . -
    - .You need not send me ! . - I screamed . - . I do not need anyone to order me to do what I do not want. -
    - . Had us worried . -
    - . I called . -
    - . Said you 'd call me back . You did not. - He paused . - . And loads with a new phone. -
I looked away, embarrassed .
    - . Eloped Why you ? Why do we avoid it? Why are you avoiding me me? . - I was raising my voice . - . Why are you crying so much? . - Finished screaming.
    - . Sorry. - Whispered .
Let go of my arms , sitting beside me. I rested my elbows on my knees and ran my hands through my curls .
    - . Do not want to burden you. - I said .
    - . Do not e ---
    - . Yes I am . - I isaid quickly . - . No matter how many times you say it , I feel it is so. I feel that I should be with you . Admit it . I'm a burden. - I observing it in their eyes .
The watches me sadly sighs.
    - . Consider myself not ready yet to introduce , or whatever. - I shrugged my shoulders . - . I can not . I'm clumsy , shy , silly ... I am nothing . - I paused . - . If I can not do anything that would be useful, not think I can be with you . -
There was a small silence.
    - . Might not feel ready to tell me why I avoid ... - Continue , laughin so low . I turned my face to watch his eyes. - . Would you expect that answer? Sorry ... - I said .
He sighs again.
    - . Why are you crying so much? . - Said sadly .
    - . I reject someone again, Sungjae . - I observing it in the eyes . - . I'm a bad person! Why not just try to return his feelings ? Why not just forget the other person . - I said sadly as he took back the pillow to hug . - . I can not just ... -
He spent the least expected at the time. Sungjae remove pad from my arms quickly , puts his arms around me by my waist and draws me to the strong . I blinked for a few seconds , processing time. Then I put my arms around his neck . We spend so a good time. Wish it had been much more than it was .
  A few taps on the door did we parted . I looked down and grabbed the pillow again hugging him tightly. Sungjae gets up to open the door when back and brings his lips to my ear .
    - . Promise to never say something like this. Not be a burden to us. Far from it you will leave our house. - Whispered .
I did nothing . The touches of the door sounded again .
    - . Promise . If it does not open the door . - Said laughing softly, making her shiver every part of my body.
    - . 's Fine. I promise. - I said .
Is coming to me and gives me a gentle kiss on the cheek . I opened my eyes wide blushing . With my hands touched my cheek , I watched him. He looked at me laughing . Opening the door , I quickly took back the cushion , apretujandolo hard on my face, avoiding showing my pink cheeks . They entered the boys. And someone else . There was a girl . She had her blond hair straight and long . Until his waist. Her lips had a shine. She walks quickly toward Sungjae and gives him a quick kiss . I was going to give him a kiss on his lips , but Sungjae turned a little to prevent it. I opened my eyes wide .
    - . Better? . - Ilhoon said approaching me.
    - . Yeah. - I said nodding , smiling. - . Ilhoon ... Who is she? . -
    - . Oh . - Eunkwang said . - . She is engaged to Sungjae .