Marriage

Words to love you~
- . Sungjae' Engaged . - Repeated .
She looked me up and down with disgust. He goes to me.
    - . 'And you are? . - Said . It seemed ... disgusted .
    - . Valentina . - I said dryly . - . Sorry, but .. What is your name? . -
    - . I'm Kim Woo . - Said happily , with arrogance. - . My family owns a music company . and -
    - . Sorry ... - I isaid quickly . - . But to say that? I just asked you your name. -
The boys laugh softly.
    - .Fire her! . - Yell at Sungjae . - . This offending me ! . -
    - . Unable . - Peniel said while laughing .
    - . 's True. - He got Hyunsik . - . She does not work at all from this company so that you can not fire her. -
    - . Besides you have no power in our company. - Minhyuk said .
    - . And I'm not offended . - I said watching her a little confused.
She walks over to me and suddenly grabs one of my curls.
    - . How old are you? 10? . - Said .
    - 16 , in fact. - I said smiling at her .
    - . Too bad I would have a baby face like you. - Said while laughing insulting .
    - . No need to say so . - Sungjae said , watching me sadly .
In the eyes of the , it was clear that she was not his type . << Why do you have to be with someone like that? >> Wondering my mind .
    - . I like my face. - I lifted my shoulders .
Changsub is directed towards me.
    - . Are you feeling better ? . - He still worried.
I jump up , grinned and held up my thumb.
    - . Much better. - I said while winking , making him smile.
I'm heading Sungjae , who was harassed by Kim Woo .
    - . Could you give me my phone? . - I said smiling at him shyly.
I returned my phone. I sent a message to Daniel . He said : " Daniel . Hope you do not feel bad. So sorry ...I hope we can get together soon " . Road to the corner of the room , dialing the number from my sister.
  Answer another person .
    - . Hello? . -
That voice made ​​my world take a little more brightness.
    - . Mama? . - I said .
    - .Thankfully , Valentina ! . - She said , glad . - . How do you think go well ? ! . - Screamed .
    - . I'm sorry ... - I said . - . I promise one day to bring you here. It is very beautiful . - I said . I paused . - . By the way .. Where is Christina ? . -
There was a silence of tension.
    - . Mama? . - I said . - . Where is Christina ? . - I repeated .
    - . She was looking for you. He said he could not stand . He left a note.. . - Said sadly .
I sighed . Trying to contain the concern .
    - . Well . - I said . - . I ... The seek . Do not worry . And I'll call you. -
    - . Valentina . - Said my mother.
    - . Yeah? . -
    - . I miss you. Do not delay in returning. Promise you'll never do this to us . -
    - . I promise. - I said sadly . - . We'll see . -
I went to the boys , who were watching me a little worried . I sighed .
    - . Gotta get out . - I decided.
    - . What happens ? . - Eunkwang said a little worried.
I shook my head slightly , surprised with what my sister had done .
    - . My sister is here . I get it. - I said walking towards the door.
    - . 'll Walk . - Changsub said .
I chuckled . I waved at the boys to stop.
    - . Need to look for myself , please. She is a bit ... fan . And I need a little mentally prepare before seeing it . - Laughin said softly.
The boys nodded a little confused .
    - . Want to go with you? . - Sungjae said .
    - .You 're not going anywhere! . - Woo Kim said . - . Honey .. You do not . -
<< Patience, Valentina . Patience >> I repeated my mind . I smiled sadly at Sungjae and lifted my shoulders. There was more to do. I took my jacket .
    - . 'll Call you as soon as the find , okay ? . - I said smiling.
And I ran to find my sister.
It was getting dark , and the temperature was very cold . I ended up paying extra jacket if my sister does not have one. I found it easy to find , was practically my other half of my soul , and I could easily guess where he was : In a ramen restaurant . I stood to the side of her, his hands on his hips . She watches me as I was the noodles. Open your eyes wide .
    - .Valentina ! . - Shouted .
He hard noodles and rose sharply. I wrapped her arms and gave me a big hug . Leaving me gasping for air. Typical of Cristina .
    - . Mama was worried about you . - I said .
    - . Was gonna call . But I was hungry. Many ... - He said as he looked sadly his empty plate . - . I filled , Valentina . Would you ... - It pulls on me and presses his cheek against mine. - . Feed me ! . -
    - . Requests another service , then. I'll pay ... But let me breathe! - I said while doing ninja moves that were useless to force my sister .
He finished eating . I told him about BTOB .
    - . And. ... - He said while looking at me with a face of ual ill . - . Where is my video ? . -
I looked down .
    - . I couldn't. - I whispered .
    - .Said you were going to give me a video of her s ! . - Shouted .
The Local people watching us . Cristina fits his voice and feel missy.
    - . But I have a gift . You must prepare mentally. -
I searched the image and Chunji note . My sister quietly said things he did not understand . I showed him what Chunji asked . His hand rested on stifling the scream. He left the room quickly and yelled loudly . So strong that the walls of the room echoed . He came running to me . Here he comes .... >> << thought . It took me tightly in his arms, not like , but I finished off the premises , dizzy . He took my arm again and I came away with great force , spinning and jumping nonstop. After a while he stopped, when I said I was going to vomit . She walked like a zombie trying to maintain balance, but was dizzy . Very dizzy .
    - .How can you be so strong ? ! . -
    - .Must call ! . - Shouted , doing the same procedure and turning carry me .
I leaned against the wall taking equilibrium. I sighed and went to her.
    - . Soon . We'll go step. - I said.
    - . Where do we go ? . - I said with a menacing look .
    - . For now , we will go to meet BTOB . - I said smiling.