Hotel.

Words to love you~
    - .Are you crazy ?! . - I shout.
    - . If you scream , people can hear. - Said quietly .
    - .Why a hotel? ! . - Whispered .
    - . If we go to our house , Kim Woo will be there. You want that?. -
I did a few seconds of silence .
    - . No. -
    - . Neither do I. - He paused . - . I spoke with Minhyuk . He will say I'm doing some errands and you're with Ming Soo . She knows aware , so do not make a mistake. -
I ended up giving me up. I dropped freely Sungjae arms as we drove to the hotel.
  He asked for a double room.  << Thank god! >> I said in my mind . We went to the room where a door would separate us while we slept .
  I dropped my body freely in bed, trying to relax my muscles. My face burned with the touch of bed. I got up quickly and . Sungjae give me a medicine.
    - . You let it try to heal today . - Said .
I left a bit of it. My hand was resting on one of the wounds on my face.
    - . Valentina . - Said . - . Please ... Let me heal . It hurts. -
I snorted , giving me by losing again. My lip slightly flared again. Sungjae approached me and sat beside me.
    - . This will sting a little , okay ? . - Said while holding some cotton .
Cotton moistened with a little alcohol. Feeling the spirit, my skin burned strongly . I could feel tears were coming . I scratched the sheet tightly , trying to suppress them.
  After a while, put stickers on each wound and bruise . I smiled.
    - . Already . The bruises will be gone in a few days. -
I smiled sadly . I looked down .
    - . T- Thanks . - I whispered .
His thumb rested on my lower lip. I felt the sting . I wiped a little blood in it.
    - . This has to heal alone, right? . - Said smiling at me . - . I applied some cream. -
I looked down and tightened my grip on the sheets.
    - . Should have stayed with Ming Soo . - I said almost whispering .
He sighs .
    - . Valentina . - Said as he took my face in his hands . - . The guys not to be found . I was called as the last option . You think I would have been so ? . -
My hand rests on his hand . The retreat quickly.
    - . Do not want to create you problems with it . -
    - . Don't worry. - Said smiling at me . - . It is a forced marriage , You know . - Looks down , his smile changed sadly . - . I had to do or the company could end .. -
We were silent for a while . I lay in bed. We did not talk again about Kim Woo , the television and see together.
  I woke up . I looked at the clock. It was 9 am . I wanted to sleep a little longer, I turned around in bed, I opened my eyes wide , holding my breath a little upset. His nose was a few millimeters away from mine. His breath brushed my face . I felt my cheeks burning hit hard. The blanket covered us up to the shoulders . You could see her shoulders . He wasn't have a shirt . I tried to get up without making any movement to wake him , but it was useless . Her hands moved over his face, sat quietly in his sleep face looked yet. Its bright and straight hair was a little messy , making my body shudder .
    - . What time is it ? . - He whispered sleepily .
    - . T - The 9 . - Stammered .
He watches her arms bare . She blushes slightly and chuckles .
    - . Asleep ... I should take it off - said with some embarrassment . - . I'm sorry. -
    - . Don't w- worry. - I said as I watched him put his shirt quickly.
    - . Ended up staying asleep. - Said with regret .
I nodded , feeling my cheeks burning.
  The sound of Sungjae phone .
    - . I left quietly . - Said as he walked up the . - . There Soo Ming messages . -
I went to the to read the message .
    - . Leave your phone there last night. - Said laughing softly. - . It would be a good idea to go off while I go to the house. - I looked directly into his eyes. - . So Kim Woo would not have to assume that I 've seen . Ming Soo Tell accompany you to our house . See you there , okay ? . -
I smiled sadly . I knew he would lose . I knew you'd lost forever and could not do anything.
  He watches my face , his hands caressing my cheeks as I finish my gaze remained low .
    - . For some reason, I'm pretty sure Kim Woo had something to do with those marks on your face . - Whispered while .
I knew it was true, but was afraid of the threat. I made no move to hit or deny what he said. He approaches me and gives me a gentle kiss on the forehead , making my cheeks were burning till you drop . She pats on the head.
    - . 'll See . - Said smiling at me . - . Ming Soo will call to take you to our home. -
I nodded sheepishly . While we agreed to leave the hotel .
  We agreed to go first to meet Ming Soo in front of the hotel. He hands me the phone and the bag with my new uniform affectionately .
    - . I see you've taken good care of . - Said smiling at me . - . The bruises are removed a little. -
The journey was the direct and humiliating questions Ming Soo , most responded with a denial altered with my blushed cheeks . After a while, we arrived at our house.
  It was not necessary to open , as having altered opened Kim Woo , her face grew angry when I watched arrive.
    - . Where is he ? . - Said angrily.
    - . What're you talking about ? . - I said with a puzzled look .
    - . He's had to have been with you ,I know! . -
    - . Valentina stayed with me to the local shopping . - Ming Soo said placing itself among us , leaving me on his back to protect me. - . So try to change that tone. - Said pointing with his finger.
Cristina is placed beside me.
    - . Here no pets , right? . - She said .
The boys watched her a bit confused .
    - . Here is no pet. - Kim Woo said dryly .
    - . It's Not true . These you . - Said while smiling.
The boys could not help but laugh . I smiled in victory.
  Kim Woo takes my wrist sharply , preparing a coup to me. My sister takes her hand tightly in her face felt the pain.
    - . Beat you planning ? . - Said loudly . - . Because I assure you not want to kick her! . - Scream .
    - . Ehm ... - I said going behind the back of Cristina . - . Should I thank or angry ? . -
    - . What happens if I hit ? If it's what you deserve ? . - Kim Woo said ignoring what I said.
    - . I dont know how can protect her ,she is a ---
    - .Careful what you say! . - He shouted Cristina .
    - . Well . - Kim Woo said trying to stay calm. - . Do you really want keep this? . - I observed directly in the eyes , her eyes defiant.
I felt like someone pulls up behind me.
    - . What happens ? . -  He Said .
Kim Woo pushes the girls to be with Sungjae , it takes strong arm. I sighed.
    - . Well . - Said laughing under his breath in anger. - . We really have . -