Problems with her... Again.

Words to love you~

The days passed fast. I didn't want to depress me for anything related to Sungjae or Kim Woo. Ming Soo knew aware of things with Sungjae and Kim Woo, who encouraged me every day to not die with this new love. I tell to my sister where I work, she promised not to tell about the boys.  It was called by phone to my sister, who had just been lifted and was preparing to join the guys.

     -.Oh-said Ming Soo when it locks.-. This week i's about... Maids.- She said laughing.  

    -. I have to be a maid?.-I said smiling awkwardly.. I have to put my...-did not finish the sentence.

Ming Soo smile. It seemed that he was going to enjoy.

    -. I will make sure that you see beautiful and y!.-  

    -.y.- I repeat while my body was shaking in disgust.

She laughs as he heads to speak with one of the other workers of the local. After a while came up to my and grabbed me by the hand.  We went to a mall, we walked for a while. Ming Soo entered a local to choose my clothes. I decide to stay sitting waiting for the disgusting costume that will put me. I closed my eyes, sitting on the bench of the flag that was.

     -. Look who we have here!.- I recognized that voice. My body felt disgust at the hear it.  

    -.Kim Woo- l said. I searched with the look. He was not with her.-. Where is Sungjae?.-  

    -.You want to say.- She said his total arrogance in his voice.-. My fiancé.- Emphasized.-. I took him to a place away from you.- She said smiling at me with hypocrisy.  

     -.I understand.- I said curtly. I got up and smiled.    

     -. You know?.- I said quietly.-. I understand your situation.-

     -. What situation?.- SHe said curtly.

     -.Yes, Well.- I said laughing low.-. You forces to he loves you and you just cant. I suppose that not have given you nothing, right? To my has given me a Teddy.- I laughed to see her face as it changed from anger. Cute, isn't it?.-

She takes me by the collar of my shirt, in menacing form.

     -. Really?.-I said curtly as I laughed low.-. ..I can't believe that you fall so low-watched.- smiling at her.-. And worst of all, is that I can't believe that you're really so aggressively to do this.-

Kim Woo me released abruptly, making it fall to the floor. I settled the collar of my shirt and I got up. Kim Woo pushes me fall again. It throws a fist in the face. Step my thumb on my lower lip. I saw as it was spotting blood. It flexes to my height, looking at me directly in the eyes.

    -. No matter what your say!.- She said puching me in my cheek. SHe took my face in his hand sharply. I snickered.-. I don't mind tha you care, not what you think. I just hate you. I can easily see how you like it, but sadly.- She said laughing.-. He is mine, do you know? Cannot do anything about.- my face closer to hers, one his eyes.-. If you try to do something, easily could to send to kill you, would plan it perfectly so that they can not understand that I was planned everything, nor much less you believe.- She laughed again. -. If you follow with my fiance, I'll send some tasks that you do... No one believe you, Valentina. You're single. Will so think not that you can talk about this to someone, I will know it in a minute.- Kim Woo gets up and fixes her hair again, trying to have his composure again.

She laughs, looking at me, before leaving, is coming to my and me strikes back.    

   -.Neither a word about this.- She said in a slowly voice. She left.

I take my bag and opened it, looking for a mirror. I watched my face. I sighed. This will leave me with several bruises... < Valentina, that excuse will do now? > thought.  As I woke up, Ming Soo I observed on the floor, opened the eyes of wide and ran to help me get up.

   -. Valentina!.- She said concerned.-.What has happened to you, honey?.-

   -.It is nothing.- I said smiling sadly. I breathed deeply holding my tears.-. I fell. It's all.-

    -.That does not seem a fall...- She said looking at me. I nodded as I swallow my tears. Ming Soo caresses me head.

   -. Would you like to take you to your House, love?.-

I denied with the head.

    -. Could I stay at your House?.-I said trying not to cry.-. ..I will call my sister...-

Ming Soo takes my phone and smiles sadly.

   -.I'll call it, right?.-She said smiling me.-. We are going to take a taxi.-

We went by taxi. The trip was quietly. I was all the way to repress my tears with a lump in the throat. Arriving at home, I sat on a couch. I hugged strongly a pad...  She had been asleep. Hear Ming Soo talking to someone could. Recognizing the voice, my body shuddered. It could not be. < Do by that of all, has to be he? > I said in my mind crying.

   -. Valentina?.-He said.

I awake opened my eyes slowly. I observed when I woke up.

   -.My God.- He said sitting next to me.- Who made you this?.- He said curtly.

He me lip that was broken. I felt the burning.

    -. Why are you here?.- I said sadly.

Ming Soo goes to my side.

   -.Honey, your lip still bleeding a little... You have bruises on your face... I worried. So I decided to call your sister- She said sadly.

   -.Your sister and the boys went out to the pool- Said sungjae quikcly.-. It ended calling to me, I was with Kim Woo.- Hearing his name, my body felt fear.-. I went without saying nothing.- Raised shoulders.

   -.You had  to been with her- I said taking force the pad. Sungjae snatches I pad.

   -.You are repressing everything, again.- Said annoyed. Ming Soo is a little blush.

   -.I...- She said. I am sorry. I am clogging. Go to...- She sighed.-. I'll leave them alone.- She said laughing shamefully.

I sighed.

   -. Who did you this?.-He said.

   -.I fell-I said curtly.

   -.The falls do not do this.-

   -. Can I have the pad again?.- I said no note midface.

   -.No- He said. It was very annoying..- You're avoiding me. When do you is that bother you something.-

    -.It is nothing.- I said slightly raising the voice.-.  Do you return me the  pad?.-I did.

   -. Not gonna give you the stupid pad!.- He said raising the voice.

There was a small silence. I sighed again. It was not going to cry. Much less in front of he.  Sungjae heads for a few minutes to the kitchen from Ming Soo, returns with the first aid kit.

   -.Eat.-He said.

   -.No.-I said curtly.

Sungjae sighs. He was angry.

   -.Well.- I said in slowly voice. I took the pad, strongly tight against my chest. I impressed when I saw Sungjae taking me in his arms.

    -. what are you doing?.- I said raising the voice.

   -.We go.- He said curtly.

   -.I will not go with you.- I said while trying to let me go, but it was useless.- Let me down!.-

    -.No.- He said dryly.

   -. Do not understand that I don't want to go with you?.-I said speaking out..-. Let me donw or I will hit you!.-

   -.Do it. I don't mind.-said while we were heading towards the door.

I putt with my strength, but it was useless. We left the House of Ming Soo.   I sighed.

   -.That's poor. We're not said goodbye.-

   -.Your not did it.-

    -. But it is because you do not let me!.- I screamed.

   -.You can talk to her about it. She will understand it.- Said while laughing it.I reassured me a little bit. I sighed again.

   -. Where do we go?.-I said trying to reassure me.

   -.We go to a hotel.-He said.