Taking... Relax?

Words to love you~
I was in the mall. With the boys. All were wearing dark glasses and a hat. I heard several girls screamed as recognizing them. In it, a group of girls accumulate around them, a small group trying to get close to them, they pushed me roughly. I fell to the floor again, it was really cold. << Oh! We had floor time no see ... more or less than a few hours >> I thought as I laughed softly. I scrambled a bit, pushing some people tide was with the boys. I got a bit staggered to achieve the balance. I went to a small shop where they had a specials. I could buy a simple electric blue dress with short sleeves, a little above the knees. showing a little chest. I bought a black ski mask decorated with a black flower. A simple black shoes, and was about what I paid my money. I brushed my hair a little, was a bit messy, my curls fell a little below the shoulder perfectly, as they usually do. The tide of girls still around guys, so I decided to walk a little but not to interrupt or fall back to the ground. I went through a hallway, I felt my eyes lit up. It was there, perfectly walk, I had people around, waiting for me. A ball machine was there.
    -. My beloved! I have some time no see. - I said cheerfully.
I went happily, I left my purse right next to where I was, to prevent back problems. I figured my DINERA, could buy a 5 chips and play for a while if he would be lucky. The songs were updated, the machine compared to my country. From the first song, Standing Still chose U-Kiss that was available. I chose to heat Level 6. I started to do the dance steps by asking me who placed my feet. A small group approached me watching him playing. I went to the next round, was available Exo Mama K so I decided to play it. And so were the following rounds, each time approaching more people watching as she danced. A little girl came forward to try, her mother refused to buy the record. I rose quickly to the woman, I bowed in greeting.
    -. I have no problem of giving a token. - I said smiling at her.
The girl was happy, so that his mother left him try. I gave my last record. I explained how to play, in some cases helped him. The girl was all that time laughing and giving little jump of joy. At the end of his round, he hugged me happy.
    -. Thanks, unnie!. - I said sweetly.
I melted. He called me unnie <> I happily gave him a little hug and said goodbye to her. He returned to where his mother and left. From afar it bounced back to me. A small group of girls came to where I was. They were 4, all extremely thin, with long straight hair. Her makeup seemed a bit much. I carefully observed from top to bottom.
    -. I like the way you dance. - One of them said dryly.
    -. Perhaps you signed up for the competition, I guess. - Arrogantly said one of them.
    -. No.. - I said a little confused. -. What kind of competition?. -
That one of them laughed derisively and strong. He walked over to me and touched my forehead with his index sharply.
    -. Course not!. - Said laughing again. -. A girl with so much weight on your body could not win, and even less to us!. - Said watching me.
<< Oh-oh. I really did not mean it >> thought.
    -. Excuse me?. - I blinked several times, holding me a little.
    -. Mirate. - Said the girl said my s. -. You could not win and third place with those things. - Then pointed my . -. And certainly not with this. - Said arrogantly watching.
The girls laughed. I chuckled and clapped under my palms, retaining some position.
    -. Would you ... take it as a bet?. - I said approaching her, smiling at her with hypocrisy.
    -. You can count on it. - Approaching said to me, giving a slight push.
I chuckled and got up again.
    -. Right. - I said. -. Tell me where and when I should go incribo. -
The girl pointed to a small role that was next to the room with video games.
    -. You can register there. Today is the last round. - He laughed mockingly watching me. -. See if you can beat us, cow. -
I felt my body called for the hit at the time << disembodied woman with a human face, for sure you will win! >> Thought. Pulling out my purse for a pen and signed quickly in that competition.
  After 30 minutes, a group of girls gathered in front of the paper. I walked towards them, they were all the same as above. There were arrogantly each other, their bodies loudly demanding food. An average old instructor approached us and directed us to the room that was next. We put numbers. It was the number 7. I noticed that the choreography they did, they were all female groups. << Can I get to the end if I dance in all of them or any other group BAP male with very good dance. Piece of cake, Valentina >>. One of the girls arrogant he played, was the number 6. She did a dance of T-ara Bo Peep. At the end of it, it was my turn. I handed my mp4, I chose the song K. Exo History I started to dance freely, I exaggerated a little the steps showing a little more movement. The eyes of the judges were lit. At the end of the minute and a half of dance. I applauded loudly.
  I smiled hypocrisy to the group of girls who were watching me with hate. I waited to break the news of the last round. He had been.