A little bit... strange welcome?

Words to love you~
After so much excitement, I could fall asleep. It was 7:45 am. Of course, in my time clock in my country. My stomach rumbled. Oh ... Food .. I really want right now something to eat. NEIGHBORHOOD with a flight attendant look.
    -. Psst psst. - Calling it said.
The stewardess comes to me.
    -. Are you calling me, Miss?. - Said politely.
    -. Could you tell me there to eat?. -
    -. Oh, well, now we only have cheese and turkey sandwich along with a cheese cake and strawberries. -
    -. Perfect!. - I mentally savoring the sandwich. Actually, he was hungry. Anything I would do. -. Drink??. -
    -. We only have refreshments. In what flavor you like, Miss?. -
    -. A Coke is fine. -
The stewardess nodded and went to fetch my food. After a few minutes brings me. The sandwich ... looked so appetizing. With my eyes shining, ate happily. After eating, I came to my mind: << At the moment, my mother and the rest of my family would be looking for me desperately ... No.. Obviously not. I left a note >> I trying to cheer me, I look in my pockets my mp4 ... The letter appears. I'm sure right now if returned to my house, my mother would not. Would a demon instead of my mother .. Not to mention my grandparents! I'll be dead!
    -. OH GOD!!. - I screamed.
The stewardess walked toward me quickly.
    -. Something wrong, miss?. - Said a little worried.
    -. Do not have any way to contact someone urgently?. - Said treating me to lift.
     -. Miss, calm down. - Said quickly sitting. -. Unfortunately we have no means by this time .... -
      -. Miss. - I said without letting her finish, impatiently. -. You should understand that if I do not call as soon as possible, will be doing a dance with drums and costumes in my grave!. - Obviously, if he was exaggerating, but I fear won.
       -. I'll make sure when we land we get to call for now relax a bit, sleep. Missing about two hours. We can not provide more help with that, miss. - Said sadly.
I nodded and settled a bit in my seat, inhaling and exhaling deeply to calm down. I tried to sleep for a while ...
  I could not. The fear of letting concerned I won. We had arrived. I watched the Korean time. It was 10 pm. I felt my face pale, my body tensed to have as much concern. << If I call, can not kill me, right? >> I, << O could trace my call ... And I would come looking! >> I searched my bags and belongings quickly inhaled and exhaled repeatedly looking for a way to relax with my family. I went quickly to the airport, I watched from afar << This thing is huge ... Really someone like me could run all that? >> I said shocked. When I looked in my pockets my mp4, again, the fear I felt like walking back << For all the gods and others that may exist ... I will kill you! >> I started to run in circles around the street nervously, until I felt like a person tropezé fall hard and painfully on the floor. I could feel my cheek was stuck to the floor, was processed by a few seconds what had happened, reacting and start yelling that I had stumbled, arms lifted me quickly.
    -. Oh my god!. - Said a voice as I stood up.
    -. Should take her to the hospital to be checked. The poor will have at least one bruise on her cheek. - Said another voice.
Opening my eyes, my head tilted slightly, my index finger to my lips went, really, Those people were the ones that thought?
     -. Are you okay?. - Different Voice said.
7 guys were young.
     -. What do I do .. here?. - I said confused.
     -.'re Lost. - Said one of the guys worrying.
One of the guys I sat on a sidewalk abruptly, his hands rested on my shoulders nervously, their eyes had fixed on me.
      -. How many fingers do you see here?. - Yelling said, rubbing his fingers over my eyes, I had to backtrack a bit to process.
       -. Guys .... - watching the boy said with a little fear. -. Are not they .. BTOB?. -