New love, new problem.

Words to love you~
-. Was it true, Valentina?. - Said the manager, also amazed.
    -. Y-II ... - I stammered. -. Sorry!. - I said burying my face in the bag again.
I got in the truck quickly, without taking my face in her purse. He started the car.
    -. Then .. - Said Ilhoon.
    -. C'mon, not so bad!. - Changsub said from his post.
    -.'s Not bad like anyone. - Hyunsik said trying to calm me down.
I pulled out my face a little purse.
    -. I was thinking say never, never!. - I said as I sank back into the bag.
    -. Why?. - Minhyuk said a little curious.
I removed my face from her purse. I was doing some aegyo naturally be a little embarrassed showing. Changsub approached me and took some hairs that were in the face.
    -. Because coming here I decided not to fall in love again. - I said with the tone a little low.
    -. What happened?. - Sungjae said, who was by my side.
    -. Do not know. - I said staring at the floor. -. I guess ... - I paused. -. That was because it was not pretty. -
    -. You are cute. - Said the boys in chorus.
The boys smiled at me, but I could animate.
    -. Can assume as if they had heard anything?. - I said a little sad. -. I do not want to remember what I just said, let alone someone I like. - I said a little embarrassed.
    -. Then ... - Said Minhyuk. -. Do we spend time on how beautiful you look in that dress?. -
I opened my eyes wide as I was remembering that time.
    -. You do not look bad really as I see every day, but today I see ... - Ilhoon said blushing.
    -. No I actually feel. - I said a little embarrassed. -. Just want to go back and play a few games to feel my aura back. - I said as he lifted my thumb.
The boys saw me smiling at me.
    -. Guess no matter how physically change. - Peniel said smiling. -. You'll always be the same person.
 We returned to our house. I went to my room, where I left aside heels, replacing my usual talk. I decided to stay with the other things for a while. I left the room, where I met and Sungjae Ilhoon.
    -. Where are the others?. - I asked.
    -. Went out to buy food, back in a bit. - Yawns. -. I'm dying of sleep, see you later. - Says smiling at me.
Ilhoon was to lock himself into his room, and I Sungjae leaving us alone. << Keep calm, Valentina. You have to. >> Thought.
 Sungjae approaches me in a serious way. I try to calm my nerves, but it is impossible.
    -. Speak Do you think this time?. - Said.
    -. I speak to you. -
    -.'re Avoiding me. -
    -. Course not. -
    -., You are. - Said laughing softly. -. No need to try to hide it. -
    -. Sorry. - Whispered.
I take my arms, placing me tense. About his forehead to mine, I could not help blushing.
    -. How you do?. -
    -. P.. rather lengthy. -
    -. I have time. - Said smiling at me.
    -. But not me. - I said smiling at her showing my teeth.
I let go, heading to my room. I got caught up with some sheets that were on the floor, losing her balance, Sungjae took me by my shoulders trying not to fall, but ended up falling to me.
My face ended up tangled in the sheets, so they could not distinguish well as I was. I could feel the weight of Sungjae over me. His arms were on the sides of my body. For a while I processed what was happening. I felt like the door opened. Sungjae arms tensed.
    -., My God. - Changsub screamed.
I felt like I untangled the sheets of my face. Minhyuk was. The smiles.
    -. Hi, Valentina. - Said.
    -. Hello. - I said dryly.
Sungjae watched over me, I blushed.
    -. Could ... - I said blushing even more.
Sungjae cheeks blushed to see what position we met. OMG <> Thought while trying to contain my feelings.
    -. Sorry. - Said quietly.
    -. Careful what you do with Valentina, Sungjae!. - Changsub screamed.
Sungjae and I look for a few seconds directly. I blushed a lot.
    -.'s Not that!. - Said as he moved his hands abruptly. -. I got caught up with the sheets and helped me, but ended up on the floor the two. I swear. - I said as I put more red.
    -. Valentina is so cute when you blush!. - Minhyuk said as he lunged at me.
Changsub quickly pushed him away from me.
    -. Really nothing happened. - I said blushing again.
    -. Do not worry. - Said as he smiled.
Out of the bag with the chocolate, it was more or less than a kilo. I watched happily, blushing.
    -. Would you like some? I bought it for you. -
    -. Really?. - I said as I blushed for joy, in my eyes it looked brilliant.
The boys laughed watching me. Sungjae watched askance, was sorry for what happened. I walked over to him and smiled.
    -. Eat some. - I said. -. Do not worry about this. -
Sungjae smiles and eats a little. Its proximity me shiver through my body. Actually, I gave up. I'm in love.