I Hate My Life

Two Souls In One [H]

Chapter Two

I hate my life

 

Both Seohee and Jongkook have been bought to the hospital. It was the same hospital as well ......... hospital. Minho called History members knowing that they might want to know what have happen to their best friend. they arrived about five minutes later after the phone call. they arrived panting and asks about Seohee's condition. Minho explain what had happen to Seohee.

 

" So hyung, when will she woke up? " Jaeho asks Minho.

 

" I don't know either. The doctor said that she will wake up now or maybe later or maybe she.... won't even wake up anymore. " Minho sighed and ruffles his hair.

 

" Let's try and talk to her. I've heard that it can helps her re-gain her conscious. " Sihyoung suggests. All of them agreed with what Sihyoung have just said and they started talking with her.

 

-

Jongkook was in the same condition with Seohee. He might woke up in an instant or maybe a year later or maybe never. All of the members are frustrated because of Jongkook's condition. They have been with Jongkook ever since he was born it breaks their heart knowing that their little broother might not wake up ever again.

 

" Jongkook.. " Rap Monster sighed while watching his precious dongsaeng sleeping at the hospital bed, lifelessly. A knock on the door can be heard. It was a nurse.

 

" Excuse me sirs but visiting hours is over. You can visit him again at 8AM. Thank you." The nurse bid goodbye and went to inform the other visitors that visiting hours are over.

 

" Let's go back guys. We'll visit Jongkook tomorrow. “ Suga suggests and the others agreed with it. There wasn’t really that many options to choose anyway.

 

-

The next morning

Minho prepare breakfast for two and puts it in a lunchbox to eat it together with Seohee if she wokes up today and right now. Minho will never give up on Seohee. She was his only family member if she stays like that forever, Minho might go insane and the worst thing is suicide. Minho left his house and went to the hospital to be greeted with Kyung il.

 

“ Kyung il, why are you here this early? “ Minho puts the lunchbox at the table and sits on the chair next to the bed, sitting across with Kyung il.

 

“ I can’t sleep so I thought it’s better if Seohee has a friend to talk to when she woke up. “ Kyung il smiled weakly and stared at Seohee.

 

“ You’re really a good friend Kyung il-ah. “ Minho smiled at Kyung il.

 

“ Ehmm…. “ Seohee murmurs. Both Minho and Kyung il widen their eyes in shock.

 

“ Seohee! Can you hear me? Wake up! “ Minho and Kyung il shook Seohee’s body to keep her awake.

 

“ Stop shaking me. I’m awake. “ Seohee sits up at her bed and yawned. Minho hugged her and keep murmuring ‘thank God’.

 

“ Oppa, What is wrong with you? “ Seohee pulls Minho away from her and stares at Kyung il for an explanation.

 

“ You… didn’t remember anything? “ Kyung il asks with a tiny doubt in his tone.

 

“ Like I said oppa, I don’t remember. Why am I in a hospital anyway? “ Seohee looks around her.

 

“ You were by lightning bolt and you fainted. When I reach home, I saw you lying at the street. “ Minho explained.

 

“ Oppa, I want to go back home. “ Seohee pouted and nags at his brother. Minho firmly said no because her condition is still too weak to go back home. Seohee started to cry fake tears trying to persuade her brother to take her back home. Minho can’t stand it when a girl cries and finally gives it in.

 

“ Home sweet homeeeeee! “ Seohee yelled when she reached home.

 

“ You should go rest more. “ Kyung il said to her. She was a bit sleepy so she nodded and headed to her room to sleep some more.

 

( A/N : The words in gray is Jongkook )

 

Ouch.. My head… It hurts so bad…

 

“ Huh? “ Seohee opens her eyes and scan around her room to find who just said those words.

 

“ Maybe I’m hearing things… “ Seohee was in a deep thought when a sound snaps her back to reality.

 

Wait… Where is this dump? Why can’t I move my own hands? What the heck?!

 

“ Who…. Whose th-there? “ Seohee was now afraid. There’s a voice that she can hear but she can’t find who the owner of that voice is.

 

“ A-Ar-Are yo-you a gho-ghost? “ Seohee widen her eyes and hide inside her blanket.

 

You idiot. I’m not a ghost and what makes you think a ghost won’t kill you even if you hide yourself inside your blanket?

 

“ I-I panic okay! Who the hell are you and what are you? “ Seohee yelled at a random place because she didn’t know where did the voice comes from.

 

My name is Jeon Jongkook. I’m a soulless body I guess… I’m stuck inside your body for the being time just like those stupid dramas.

 

“ So… you’re like a spirit? All I have to do is do some ritual to kill you? “ Seohee wondered.

 

Wait a second there girl! Are you planning on killing me? You murder!

 

“ Whose fault it was on the first place? Not me~ besides one body can’t have two souls. One of them have wait… no one of the soul must go away from this body and guess what? “ Seohee smirked.

 

I’m that lucky soul that will get killed? Pfft come up with some original ideas. It was just the lameness thing, I’ve ever heard in my whole life.

 

Seohee clench her teeth and took her laptop out from her bag. She does some research about killing soul’s rituals. Once she had understood everything, she went to grab the things that she needed to do the ritual. She went downstairs and grabs some weird stuffs which made Minho and Kyung il look at her with a weird gaze.

 

“ Hahahahahahaha…. Get ready to die you soulless body! “ Seohee laughed evilly and does the ritual.

 

I got a name and it’s Jongkook you know..

 

Seohee ignored Jongkook and keep doing her ritual. She didn’t stop half way. The ritual lasts about half a hour or more. When the ritual was done, she felt like she was refreshed. It was kind of like drinking a cold drink in the summer.

 

“ You there? Have you died? “ Seohee asks Jongkook whether he is dead or not.

 

………..

 

There was no response from Jongkook which makes Seohee scream in glee. She jumps around like an insane person. Minho and Kyung il heard Seohee’s scream and went to her room quickly. The opens the door to be greeted by Seohee’s weird expression and her childish jumping which makes both of them face palm themselves.

 

“ Ya! What the heck are you doing? Screaming and jumping like that? “ Minho questioned her little sister to make sure that she hasn’t gone completely insane yet.

 

“ Oh~~~~ It was nothing oppas! I’m going to take a bath now oppa! You both may go back to your activities. “ Seohee hugs them and went to her closet to grab her clothes. She grabs them and went to the bathroom to take a warm relaxing bath. She hangs her clothes at the hanger and took off all her clothes and went inside the bathtub.

 

“ Whoever create rituals to chase or kill spirits, I thank you deeply inside my heart~ “ Seohee cheered happily. After taking her long bath, she went out from the bathtub and grabs a towel to dry her body. She was wiping her body when she heard a very familiar voice coming from her head.

 

Oh my~ babe, you have the hottest body.

 

“ Wha-What?! “ Seohee was getting goose bums and speechless by hearing Jongkook’s voice especially in that flirty tone of his.

 

First, yes I am still alive. I’m just messing with you hahahahaha. Oh and second, your eyes are my eyes.

 

“ My eyes are your eyes? What does that suppose to mean? “ Seohee think over and over at those words when she suddenly realize what was Jongkook mean. They share the same vision, taste, smell and even hearing. If Seohee was looking at her body that means………………………………. Jongkook had see the same thing.

 

“ YOU ERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ Seoheee yelled in frustration mixing anger. Minho heard that Seohee yelled again and quickly went to the bath room and knocked hardly on the door.

 

“ Seohee! Are you alright??? “ Minho asks in concern.

 

“ Ah… Ah… Y-Yes o-oppa. I’m fine. “ Seohee shuttered because she was way to furious to speak anymore. If she could, she would definitely burn Jongkook’s body right now.

 

“ Are you really sure? “ Minho asks again to make sure she was really 100% okay.

 

“ Yes oppa! I’m fine. No need to worry. “ Seohee said with a more calmer tone this time so Minho won’t be too over worried over her.

 

“ I hate my life…. “ Seohee sighed while putting her clothes while closing her eyes to avoid Jongkook see more of her body.

 

I’m going to enjoy this while I can~

 

End of Chapter 2

A/N : Hope you all like it! Thank you for subscribing and reading this fic <3