Two Tragedies

Two Souls In One [H]

Chapter 13

Two Tragedies

(A/N: Before I start this chapter, like before. When I stated Jongkook in this fic so it literary means Seohee who is stuck inside Jongkook’s body and when I stated Seohee in this fic it means I’m writing about Jongkook who is stuck inside Seohee’s body o / Happy reading! )

P.S: A little service for all the History and Bangtan shipper~ kekeke this sounds so wrong omg Dx

Jongkook opens his eyes and looks around him. He is definitely not inside his house. He noticed that both his arms and legs are cuffed together to the bed. He couldn’t possibly do anything about it. He glances around to see if there is anything could be a threat to him. His eyes stopped at the table when he sees a bunch of letters that are scattered around the table. He knew it well that, those letter are for him.

The room is quite dark since the lights are off and the curtains are blocking outside’s view or light. The room’s surrounding is also quiet but it’s too quiet. Seoul’s population is a lot how can it be so quiet even thought it might be midnight right now. It might still have some sounds at least.

His mind stops immediately when he could hear footsteps, he is panicking so much since he didn’t know what to do. He decides to pretend to be sleeping and hoping the footsteps would just passed by. The door creeks open and the footsteps could be heard louder and clear right now. The footsteps stopped when that person is right in front of the bed.

“ Are you awake? “ A familiar voice appears out from that person’s mouth. Jongkook is way to shock to do anything right now. That voice… she couldn’t have guess it wrong even if she was reborn and heard that voice again, she definitely knows that voice belongs to who.

“ Kyung… Il? “ Jongkook slowly opens his eyes and saw that Kyung Il is standing right next to him with the word guilt plastered all over his face.

“ But how…? Why is it had to be you out of all the people? “ Jongkook’s eyes are getting teary and his tears drops down to his face. Kyung il reaches his hand out, trying to comfort Jongkook but Jongkook moves his body further away from him. Jongkook’s eye contact never broke with Kyung il’s. Jongkook wanted to know how much he hates him and he wants him to go away. Kyung Il got the message and leaves the room with heavy shoulders.

“ Why does it have to be you? “ Seohee spoke inside her heart and cry her heart out. The guy who she thought that would protect her forever turns out to be the person who is tearing her world down. She wanted to get out of Jongkook’s body and never went back inside her body. She wanted to be ghost that wonders around in disappointment. She would rather die than accept the cruel reality that is happening to her right now. She slowly falls into a deep slumber and hoping she won’t open her eyes ever again.

A little did she know, something happen during her deep slumber. Kyung Il comes back inside the room to check whether she is sleeping or not. Once Kyung Il has make sure that she is sleeping, he prepares a shock machine for her, hoping he will get Seohee back into her own body again.

Before we continue the story whether Seohee will go back into her body or not. Let’s stop here first! I bet you guys are confused on how did Kyung Il knows about the whole soul switching bodies right??? Kekeke let’s flash back a little and I will start the story on how Kyung Il founds out about this whole thing.

When Seohee and Jongkook have changed souls, Kyung Il definitely noticed something weird about Seohee. He has thought that maybe she has already knew that Kyung Il is her stalker but she should know it by herself to not show it too much either because it won’t really do anything good for her. He wanted to talk to her more or more like investigate more. He stops in front of the door when he saw Jongkook and Seohee is arguing about something. He leans to the door to take a peek of what are they arguing about.

“ What? Do you really think I want to get stuck inside your body? “ Seohee groans.

“ Well being a boy when I’m a girl isn’t getting any better either! “ Jongkook shouted at Seohee.

“ What the hell is that about? “ Kyung Il murmurs and went back to History and Minho’s side to put that fake nice attitude again towards them.

Kyung Il’s mind is full of the thoughts of Seohee’s soul went inside Jongkook’s body because of this he has to rearrange his whole plan again to get Seohee to his side. Every day he would arrive school early and puts his love letter inside Seohee’s locker as usuall. He wanted to make sure that everything he heard is right if it’s like that then he maybe does some changes in his plan. He would follow Jongkook everywhere like a bee stuck to a spider web.

Day by day, he would keep doing that up until that day, the day where Seohee will be his. He sends his last letter, the trigger to this whole new beginning of this hide and seeks game. He puts the letter inside Seohee’s locker and went to Jongkook’s side to prepare the kidnap.

Kyung Il went to the road where Jongkook always walks back home. He hides behind a house to prepare the kidnapping; luckily there aren’t any people around which made the kidnapping a whole lot easier. Kyung Il’s smirk appears when he saw his target, Jongkook is walking happily with a grin on his face. Kyung Il waited for Jongkook to walk past him so he could attack behind him. Once Jongkook has walk passed him, he hits Jongkook’s cerebellum to knock him unconscious. He carries him inside his vehicle and droves away to their paradise or more like endless nightmare.

Now that we have cleared that stage, let’s go back to the current moment.

Kyung Il turns on the defibrillator and turns the shock to 500V.He waits for the right moment to shock him. When the machine beeped, he shocks Jongkook who is sleeping peacefully. He got shock and woke up immediately. The electric is flowing all over his whole body making him numb and unable to talk. Kyung Il didn’t found this to his liking, he turns up the shock to 900V to shock him once again. Jongkook’s tears somehow managed to flow out from his eyes but it didn’t stop Kyung Il from shocking her.

“ Don’t cry my baby. I will bring you back and make you mine. You and I will live together forever and no one can tear us apart. “ Kyung il shocks Jongkook’s body again after whispering that sweet confession. Jongkook got shock once again but with a bigger impact. His whole is numb and he could even do anything. His body won’t do as he wants to, all he could is forcing his eyes to open and glares at Kyung il but his conscious isn’t helping him at all. Slowly he falls into a deep slumber. Kyung il did not like this at all, he tched and leaves the room with a boiling heart. He walks to room that is next to Jongkook’s. He slam the door open and glares at the figure got bruises all over her body.

“ What do you want now? If you kill me, your precious Seohee will never go back inside her body! “ It turns out that Seohee is the person who is kidnapped next to Jongkook’s room.

Kyung il ignores Seohee’s shouting and turns on the defibrillator, he turns the shock from 1000V to 1500V. He waits for the machine to beep, once the machine has beeped. He shocks Seohee’s fragile body, Seohee’s body got shock and she fainted when the machine has shocked her for a few seconds. Kyung il is slowly hoping for Jongkook’s soul to go out of Seohee’s body. He has shocked him for a while and it won’t work.

Kyung il stomps Seohee’s body to wake him up. He keeps doing it until Seohee wakes up. Seohee tries her best to open her eyes but his muscles aren’t doing it. Kyung il is more than annoyed right now, he stops his stomping and walks out from his room to think about it more. It was a relief for Seohee somehow.

Seohee hopes that Jongkook isn’t facing the same time that he is currently experiencing. Her conscious slowly slips away and she falls into a deep slumber as well.

“ I hope that Seohee/Jongkook is fine. “ It was the last thought inside Jongkook and Seohee’s mind before their conscious slips away. They didn’t want the other parties to face such cruel torture like they have experience first handed. The both of them needs to go away from this wrecked place before Kyung Il ends up shocking them to their graveyard.

End of chapter

A/N: Sorry for the short and late update ;-; I hope you guys won’t curse me out because of this chapter xD thank you for reading this chapter! <3