Weird

Two Souls In One [H]

Chapter 8

Weird

School has finally over. Seohee bids goodbye to History members and headed off to work. When she have arrived the cafe, she greeted her co-workers. She walks to the changing room to change her clothes. Seohee went to her work station. The bells rang meaning new costumers had arrived. Seohee saw that the others are busy so she decided to serve them. She headed to where the new customers are sitting with the menu book on her hands. She puts them down and took out her notepad.

“ What order would you like? “  Seohee looks away from her notepad and look at the costumers face. Her face fell when she saw her costumers.

“Hey there! “ Jimin winked at Seohee. Seohee rolled her eyes at him. The others burst into laughter when they saw what Seohee did to Jimin except for Jin. He was playing with his phone.

“ Hyung, when is Taehyung coming? “ Yoongi asks Jin. Seohee widens her eyes when she hear his name. She wanted to ask them if they knew who Taehyung is but she decided to keep quiet and keep it all to herself.

“ He’s probably late because of his sister. “ Jin shrugged his shoulder. They all went back to look at the menu, they ordered a bunch of foods. Seohee writes it all down on her notepad and gives the note to the chief to cook the orders. Soon the food is ready to be serve, Seohee serves the food to their table. The bell rang meaning another costumer had arrives, it’s Taehyung who had went inside the cafe. Taehyung went to where Bangtan is sitting at, Taehyung widen his eyes when his eyes landed on Seohee’s figure.

“ You work here? “ Taehyung points his finger to Seohee. Seohee hugs the tray that she is holding and nodded with a smile. Seohee heard her workmates called her, she excused herself and went to help them. Taehyung sits down next to Jin who is eating his food.

“ Taehyung, you know her? “ Jimin asks Taehyung trying to dig out what is going on between him and Seohee.

“ Yeah, I helped her once. “ Taehyung said while stuffing foods into his mouth. The others nodded their heads and eat their food. Jin doesn’t know why but he feels something weird when he saw how Taehyung is close with Seohee.

“ She’s just a stupid idiot. Why am I thinking about her anyways? “ Jin thought inside his mind. He tries to distract his thought about Seohee by eating a lot of foods.

Bangtan had finished eating their foods, they paid for it and leaves the cafe. Since the cafe is pretty busy, Seohee didn’t even notice that they had already leaved. The cafe is too crowded so they didn’t even have any time to rest for a second. Their shifts all ended a bit late, they rested for a while before closing the cafe and went back to their own homes.

“ You’ve all work hard today! Do rest well! “ the cafe owner patted her worker’s back telling them they did a great job. One by one they bided goodbye to each other and went back home. Seohee bided them goodbye too before heading back home. Seohee is happily skipping to her way back home. On her way back home she saw a shadow leaning on the wall. Seohee gulped and took a peek at the person that is leaning behind the wall.

“ Oh.. Hey! “ Taehyung greeted Seohee before running towards her.

“ Taehyung, why are you here? “ Seohee raised one of her eyebrow to questioned Taehyung.

“ N-Nothing.. It ‘s just that you work till late night and I’m afraid that you might meet a again so... “ Taehyung looked at the ground and messes his hair. Seohee blushed at his words.

“ Tha-Thank you... “ Seohee smiled at Taehyung. They both headed back to Seohee’s house. The journey was short but it was relaxing and nice. Taehyung bided goodbye to Seohee before leaving. Seohee unlocks the front door and walks inside. She locks it back again once she got inside her house. Seohee bided a good night to Minho before heading off to bed.

-

It was morning once again. The alarm clock rings meaning it’s time to wake up and get ready for school once again. The same routine that every day she has went past by. She reached school sooner than before. She went to grab her books and went to her classroom. She went to her desk and sits down.

“ I’m so tired. “ Seohee yawned and stretch her body. She felt that someone is behind her, she looks at her back but a pair of hands have already closed her eyes.

“ Guess what I’ve found! “ Do kyun cheered. Seohee pouted and sighed.

“ I don’t know. “ Seohee shrugged her shoulders.

“ At times like this, you should guess. “ Do kyung chuckled.

“ A new girlfriend? “ Seohee guessed with a nonchalant tone. Do kyung removes his hands from Seohee’s eyes and seats in front of her. Do kyun took out something from his pocket and shove it to Seohee. Seohee looks at the crumbled paper and looks back to Do kyun.

“ Are you giving me your trash? “ Seohee glared at Do kyun. Do kyun took the paper away from Seohee’s hand and opens the paper neatly. He held the paper in front of Seohee’s eyes for her to see what is written on the paper. Seohee reads the paper word by words. Slowly her eyes widen open when she finished reading the paper. She snatches the paper and kiss it.

“ Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! “ Seohee cheered while still hugging the paper tightly. Jaeho who just had arrived the classroom freaked out when he saw Seohee cheering while hugging a piece of paper. Jaeho walks next to Do kyun and nudge him on the waist. Do kyun looked at Jaeho who is looking weirdly at Seohee.

“ Hyung, has she finally lost her mind? “ Jaeho asks Do Kyun.

“ Nah.. She’s cheering because this year’s Sejong writing competition is starting soon. “ Do kyun explained to Jaeho.

“ So that’s why she is acting like a monkey. “ Shiyoung nodded his head. Do kyun and Jaeho widen their eyes when they behind to see Shiyoung.

“ Since when you are here? “ Jaeho asks Shiyoung who is sitting on his seat.

“ A few moments ago before you had arrived. “ Shiyoung puts his bag on the table. The school bell rings meaning school had started. It turns out that Kyungil is absent because he had family problems and Yijeong waked up late and he ends up being late. School is finally over, Soehee went to the cafe to work when she arrives the cafe, the cafe owner told Seohee that they are closing for the day because the cafe owner and her family is going on a vacation meaning she doesn’t have to work for the being time.

“ I am soooo lucky! Now I have all the time to write my newest masterpiece! “ Seohee pumped her fists in excitement. Seohee is humming a song while walking back to her house. When she have arrived her house, she took a quick shower to refresh her. She opens her laptop. She stretches her body while waiting for the laptop to boot. The booting process had completed, she quickly opens Microsoft Word to write her master piece.

“ Hm... what genre should I try? “ Seohee wondered to herself.

“ Jongkook, any suggestions? “ Seohee asks Jongkook.

I don’t know.... maybe thriller? Horror?

“ Great! Horror and thriller! Now I just have to think the plot. “ Seohee type the genres and the characters on the document. Seohee wondered what would be the best thing for horror and thriller. She had thought for hours but she didn’t know what story line to write.

If you don’t know any plot line for horror and thriller maybe you should change the genre dummy

“ No! I have made my decision therefore I am not changing it! “ Seohee walks around her laptop trying to think of a good plot story. It was soon 6PM already meaning Seohee’s brother is coming back home.

“ Seohee? Are you at home? “ Minho shouted from downstairs.

“ Yes oppa! “ Seohee shouted back. She didn’t want to leave her room before she thought of a plot line for her story.

“ wait... when is the deadline? “ Seohee opens her school bag to find the paper. She grabs the paper and unfolds it. She looks at the deadline and went to grab her calander.

“ Today is 28th August and the deadline is 3rd September. It leaves me with ..... a week. “ Seohee frozen when she noticed that she only have a week to finish her story. She always takes about two or three weeks to finish her stories but she never finished one in one week. The fact that she must write a pretty good story burdens her more.

“ I’m going to fail. “ Seohee said depressingly.

Don’t worry you got me. I can help you with it.

“ Really? “ Seohee voice cracked making Jongkook laugh out loud. Seohee pouted and lays down on her bed.

“ Stop laughing. To you it might be a stupid competition but to me, it’s a one step closer reaching for my dreams. “ Seohee smiled.

Why do you want to be a writer that bad? I mean there are a lot of other jobs, why do you want to be a writer?

“ Ah... You see! When I was young, I’ve read a lot of story books, comics, and novels. Each story line whether it’s romance, comedy or maybe horror will always makes me feel different. When the story gets sad, I will cry. When the story becomes funny, I will laugh along. That’s when I realize that I have fallen in love with each and every story that exists. After noticing that, I wanted to write stories that can reach out to each and every readers feeling making them laugh, cry or maybe scared because of my stories. “ Seohee’s eyes sparkled when she said the reason why she wanted to be a writer so bad. Jongkook can see the determination in her soul.

I think you will be a famous writer in the future

“ I hope so but now I have to think of a plot line for the story first. “ Seohee pouted and closed her eyes. Jongkook was about to suggest something but seeing how she is determinate to be a writer, he decided to keep quiet and let her think of a story line by herself.

“ I got it! “ Seohee opens her eyes and runs toward her laptop. She quickly types the ideas inside her head to the document. The empty document has soon filled with words.

“ Jongkook! What do you think about the story line? “ Seohee pointed to the laptop screen while smiling widely. Jongkook reads the story line.

Shin Minah was an average girl with a deep past. She once fallen in love with a guy name Bang Yongguk but it turns like that the love they share is different from each other. Minah's love was pure and innocent while Lee Joon's was obsession. Minah and her parents went to another country to hide themself. One year have past,it was midnight now. Minah's parents haven't reached home yet so Minah decides to find her parents but she ends up doing it in vain. She headed back home, hopping her parents are back. As she makes her way to the living room, there was a trail of blood on the floor as if a dead bloody body have been dragged to the living room. Minah had arrived the living room and fear slowly creeps around her soul. Two bloody bodies is hanging on the ceiling, Minah’s knees gives it away. She was about to fall to the ground but someone held her from falling down.

“ Let the crazy obsession starts. “

Wow. This is really good! I can’t wait for the rest!

“ REALLY?!! “ Seohee widen her eyes in happiness.

Yeah! Keep up the good work! No one can beat this story

“ Thank you! “ Seohee smiles widely as she continues to write her story. Jongkook on the other hand feels weird, his heart is beating faster and there’s a weird feeling surrounding him. He didn’t know why but he couldn’t stop smiling at the view of Seohee smiling and working hard. What is this weird feeling?

 

End of chapter!

A/N: Hope you like this chappiee! Sorry if it’s lame ;u; Thank you for supporting this fic! OwO