OH.....no

Two Souls In One [H]

Chapter 11

OH….. no

(A/N: Before you start reading this fic, this chapter might be a bit confusing but I will try my best to make it simpler to understand ^u^ but if you are still a bit confuse do ask me in the comment box and I will be gladly to explain it to you! Happy reading! )

Seohee opens her eyes and blinked a few more times to regain back her conscious. She looks around to see Minho and History members’ looks at her worriedly. She gets up from her bed and looks around as if she was looking for someone. She touched her body and noticed that something was wrong, so wrong in many ways that she could not even answer it. She swallows hard as she glance her brother.

“ Are you… okay Seohee-ah? “ Minho asks her who is looking worried and a bit pale.

“ Ye-Yeah.. I just needed some rest. “ Seohee blankly looks at them all.

“ Good then. I will call the doctor to check on you. “ Minho and History leaves the room not wanting to disturb Seohee’s rest.

“ YA! Where are you?! Answer me you idiot! “ Seohee yelled at herself.

“Damn it! It’s all my fault! “ Seohee curses and closes her eyes in sorrow.

Inside the other room, Jongkook had slowly woken up from his deep slumber. When he opens his eyes, he was shock that Bangtan was surrounding him and giving him hugs. Jongkook quickly pushes them away and cover himself with the blanket.

“ Wha-What are you all doing here? “ Jongkook spoke. Jongkook paused for a minute and noticed something was different. He glances at his body and widen his eyes.

“ Hoseok! Where is Seohee? “ Jongkook asks Hoseok who is looking quite shock.

“ YA! I’m older than you. Show some respect kid! “ Hoseok rolls his eyes at Jongkook.

“ Jimin, where is Seohee? “ Jongkook shift his head towards Jimin who is busy typing his phone.

“ She’s at the room besides you. “ Jimin said while typing his phone. Without waiting for anything more, he got off his bed and heads towards Seohee’s room. Jongkook opens the door causing Seohee widen her eyes.

“ How did you! “ Seohee half shouted.

“ I don’t know! It’s your entire fault! “ Jongkook scoffed at her.

“ What? Do you really think I want to get stuck inside your body? “ Seohee groans.

“ Well being a boy when I’m a girl isn’t getting any better either! “ Jongkook shouted at Seohee.

Two hours ago..

Seohee grabs the defibrillation and shock Jongkook’s dead body and her own body at the same time. The souls of Jongkook and Seohee is flying around their dead bodies. They were about to got back inside their own body but Jimin quickly grabs Seohee’s body, wanting to lay her down next to Jongkook but instead he knocked Jongkook’s body with Seohee’s body instead causing the souls to got mixed and went inside the wrong bodies as well. That is how Seohee’s soul ends up inside Jongkook’s body and Jongkook’s soul ends up inside Seohee’s body.

Back to the current situation

“ How about we shock ourselves again once more time? “ Seohee suggests trying to fix the whole mess up.

“ I am not getting shock again! “ Jongkook emphases each word and groan when he saw his refection at the mirror.

“ Hey, you’re the one who got the good life here. You have my great looks, I’m pretty sure, girls will swoon all over me- I mean you. “ Seohee glares at Jongkook.

“ Why am I the one who got the good life? You’ve got a good life as well. You can see my body all day long, you stupid ert. “ Jongkook just realize what he had just spoken. He grabs Seohee’s collar shirt and pull her closer.

“ If you ever did something bad to my body, I swear to God that I will never ever forgive you! “ Jongkook glares at her. Seohee smirks in excitement when she heard Jongkook’s ‘great idea’.

“ That’s a great idea. How about we do it together for the first time? “ Seohee leans closer making Jongkook flustered. Jongkook pushed Seohee away and stomp on his feet.

“ I’m warning you Jeon Jongkook, if I found out that I’m no longer a … I-I-I I will kill you! “ Jongkook stomps back to his room where Bangtan boys are. Jongkook or more like Seohee was too flustered about this whole accident. She knew that being Jongkook for a while is a benefit for her since the psychopath likes Seohee not Jongkook’s body but she couldn’t help but feel worry for Jongkook who is inside her body. She knew Jongkook isn’t some weak guy who couldn’t take a punch but the problem is a girl’s body is weaker than a boy’s body. Jongkook may be able to handle some punches with his real body but with Seohee’s body, she doesn’t think he could take after one blow. She sighed before walking inside her room.

“ Ya, What’s your relationship with that Seohee girl? “ Taehyung slings his arm around his shoulder. Jongkook glances at Taehyung with a weird expression.

“ She is…. A friend? “ Jongkook hesitantly answered.

“ You don’t have any feeling towards her right? “ Taehyung asks again which is causing Seohee’s attention.

“ No… Why did you ask? “ Jongkook asks back to Taehyung now.

“ Good cause I call dibs on her. “ Taehyung smirks and leans his back to the chair.

“ Ohhh, Our Taehyung has finally found the one for him, I see. “ Yoongi teases Taehyung. When the others are busy teasing Taehyung, Seohee felt a burning sensation inside her heart. She excuses herself and went to the bathroom to calm her down.

On the other hand, Seohee who had finished getting a check up again by the doctor are lying in boredom. Jongkook didn’t even care to hear what Seohee’s friends and brother are talking about, his mind were being occupied with messing with Seohee’s life. That is when a light bulb inside his head lighted brightly. She smirks and lays her head to the pillow, waiting to unveil his plan. Her brother, History and the doctor entered the room. Seohee bowed to the doctor and the doctor bows back to her.

“ I will just check on your health, it won’t take a lot of time. “ The doctor spoke and did his work. After making sure that Seohee is 100% fine, the doctor told them that Seohee is fine and she could go back home tomorrow. Everyone thanked the doctor, the doctor smiles and said it was no problem and leaves the room leaving them alone.

“ That’s great! I thought you were about to leave my side. “ Minho grabs Seohee’s hand and squeezes it softly. Jongkook didn’t knew what to do, he panic and showed an awkward smile towards Minho. Thank goodness, Minho didn’t notice the awkward smile. Minho and History left after a few hours since Minho still has to go to work and History needs to do their homework. Seohee sighed in relief after Minho and History’s left.

“ That was such a relief. “ Seohee sighed in relief. She sat in a more comfortable position with her legs wide open. If anyone opens the door now, they could see Seohee’s .

“ Can’t wait for tomorrow~ “ Jongkook cheered inside his heart.

“ It’s going to be a looong day tomorrow. “ Seohee sighed who glances at the Bangtan Boys checking out girls pictures inside their cellphone memory.

-

The next day has come, Jongkook who is in Seohee’s body was being forced to wake up by Minho’s yelling. Jongkook groans and went to the bathroom to clean himself. Once he arrives the bathroom, he paused a bit to think.

“ How do you wear a bra again? Argghhh “ Jongkook rufles his hair in frustration.

Apparently Jongkook wasn’t the only one with problems. Seohee woke up by her alarm clock, she turns off the alarm clock and stretches her body before opening her eyes. When she opened them, she felt regret coming inside her heart. The boys are all lying down on their beds and there’s some random girls sleeping with the boys too. Seohee closes her eyes and went to the bathroom.

“ What a terrible sight for a good morning. “ Seohee sighed as she looks at herself at the mirror, the reflection of the mirror wasn’t her beautiful face instead it was Jongkook’s face with made her more irritated.

“ I need to get my body back! “ Seohee sighed in frustration. All of a sudden, a familiar feeling comes upon her, it was her bladder. She needs to pee but she wasn’t in a girl’s body which made everything more awkward. She closes her eyes to keep her pure and innocent image, she did not wanted to see what she doesn’t want to see.

After preparing everything for school, the both of them went to school. Seohee was walking alone until History approaches her and at the end, all of them walks together to school. Jongkook on the other hand, had to went to school alone because the other Bangtan Boys decides to ditch school and went to somewhere weird. Jongkook reject the offer and dashes his way to school before one of the Bangtan Boys ends up dragging him to that place.

“ I wonder if Kyungil is fine… “ Jongkook sighed. The few moment of quiet ends up quickly when he arrives school. All of the girls squealed and swam over to Jongkook’s side. Seohee didn’t know what to do, she tries to escape from Jongkook’s fangirls but none of them budges away when she tries to walk away instead she was being pushed into further. Seohee was slowly getting dizzy because of the crowd and slightly lost her balance. Seohee knew that she might bumped into someone, she closes her eyes and waited for the impact.

“ You idiot geez. “ A familiar voice could be heard from Jongkook’s ears. Jongkook opens his eyes and saw Seohee trying to hold him, preventing him from falling down. Jongkook quickly stood up and faked a cough. Seohee was thankful for Jongkook’s sudden appearance but Jongkook’s fans wasn’t thought.

“ What are your relationship with our Jongkook oppa! “ One of Jongkook’s fan shouted to Seohee. Jongkook panic and tries to stop Seohee from making a problem but it was too late. Seohee curses Jongkook inside her head when she heard what Jongkook had spoke with Seohee’s body and voice.

“ I’m Jongkook’s girlfriend! Got a problem with it? “ Seohee rolls her eyes at the fangirl. All the fangirls went chaos and went to Jongkook’s side to ask whether what Seohee just spoke is true or not. Jongkook was shoved here and there by his fangirls. With all her rage, Seohee pulls Jongkook’s hand and leads them inside the school building. They didn’t stopped walking when they have arrived inside the school. Seohee or more like Jongkook who is inside Seohee’s body keeps dragging Seohee until the both of them reached the rooftop. Seohee lets go from Jongkook’s grip. Jongkook collapses down to the ground, trying to catch his breath back.

“ Wh-y the hell did you said that you Jeon idiot! “ Jongkook growled at Seohee who is smirking.

“ I did it for fun~ Since the whole school now knows that we are dating we could speak to each other more comfortable, isn’t it better than talking to each other asking stuffs secretly? “ Seohee sits down in front of Jongkook with her legs all wide open causing Jongkook to feed up.

“ If you are inside my body please be a bit more considerate! If you sit wide apart like that, everyone could see my ! “ Jongkook shouted at Seohee for not behaving like a lady.

“ What? It’s only day one of me being a girl and it’s hard to be a girl geez. How could you wear a bra all day long? It’s so uncomfortable. “ Seohee huffed and tries to fix her bra position. Seohee was too frustrated, she couldn’t even speak a word or cursed at Jongkook for making her image looking bad.

“ Could you behave more like a lady? If you kept doing things like these, my image is going from a good student into a . “ Jongkook sighed at Seohee who still inside her own world. The both of them snapped back to reality when they heard the door opened. The both of them turns their head to the door and saw an angered Taehyung.

“ Taehyung.. “ Jongkook muttered. Taehyung ignored Jongkook’s call and went towards Jongkook with angry steps. He grabs Jongkook’s collar shirt and throw him to the ground still eyeing him angrily.

“ What is wrong with you? “ Seohee went to Jongkook’s side to help him out.

“ How you betrayed me! Yesterday you told me that you and Seohee was a friend and now she’s your girlfriend? What a great brother I have. “ Taehyung rolls his eyes at Jongkook. Seohee couldn’t take this situation anymore decides to take matters into her hands. She walks towards Taehyung and punched his cheek causing it to bruise. Taehyung’s face didn’t hurt at all, it was his heart that hurt.

“ If you dare hurt Jongkook anymore, I won’t forgive you. I thought you both are brothers who will protect each other no matter what and now you’re hurting your own brother because of a girl? You call yourself a man?! “  Taehyung knew that all that Seohee had spoken was true. Without saying anything, Taehyung turns his back to Jongkook and Seohee and left the scene.

“ Are you alright? “ Seohee rushed to Jongkook to check if there are any bruises on his body.

“ Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks to your thick skin, There are hardly any bruises. “ Jongkook tries to make a joke but ends up failing horribly.

“ Even thought my body is strong and thick skinned but the soul inside my body is a girl so it’s not okay for you to get pushed like that. If someone bullies you, come and see me. I will take revenge for you. Come on lessons are starting soon. “ Seohee reaches her hand to Jongkook. Jongkook took it gladly and the both of them parted when they heads to their own classes.

During the whole lesson, there are four people who couldn’t focus on their studies. Seohee was too busy thinking about the accident from before. She didn’t know why but her heart or more like Jongkook’s heart keeps beating rapidly when she thinks of Jongkook. She shook her head and went back to focusing on her studies.

School is finally over and Seohee went to her locker to put her books back inside her locker. As usual a letter has been waiting for her. Seohee shoves the letter into her bag pack. Jongkook thought that it might be better if he reads it with Seohee after all, the stalker likes Seohee not Jongkook. Jongkook went to his locker to wait for Seohee to arrive.

“ What are you doing here? “ Jongkook asks Seohee who is standing in front of his locker. Seohee didn’t spoke a word and pulled Jongkook into a empty classroom. Seohee pulls out the letter and shove it to Jongkook.

“ Not another one… “ Jongkook sighed in disappointment.

“ Hey, at least I’m the one who is he targeting and not you. Be happy that we switch bodies’ girl. “  Seohee rolls her eyes at Jongkook who is looking slightly depressed.

“ Open the letter and reads it. “ Seohee points to the letter, mentioning Jongkook to open it. Jongkook hesitate a bit but at the end, he ends up opening it. Jongkook no I mean Seohee regret opening the letter. She knew that it was a mistake to start reading this threat letter. She knew that his plot is starting soon and the main character is going to be her and this mysterious stalker.

End of Chapter

A/N : A cliffie~ kekekeke I’m sorry for taking more time to update this story than the others TTuTT I will try to continue this fic more often than my other fanfics! Thank you for reading this chapter!

Another A/N : Starting from now, I will be on hiatus mode for about a month?? Because exams are coming and i need to focus on my studies! Please do keep supporting this fic even thought it will be hiatus for a month ;-; thank youuuu