Chaos

Two Souls In One [H]

Chapter Five

Chaos

“ The students from BE High School will be here soon. Please greet them nicely even if there are only 14 students there since one of their students is in the hospital. “ After announcing the big news, Kyuhyun leaves the classroom. The classroom is now chaos with chatters and gossips everywhere. Some of the girl students were hoping they are handsome and badass like those boys at dramas. The boys groan in disappointment because there won’t be any new girl student. History just minded their own business not caring who will the new students are.

“ Seohee-ah! Let’s play poker! “ Jaeho asks Seohee to join them play poker. Seohee politely reject them. Jaeho pouted and played poker with Yijeong. Shiyoung was sleeping, and Kyung il is studying. Seohee sighed and covers her face with her math book.

Why am I so unlucky now? It must be because of you stupid!

What?! Don’t blame things that happen to you at me! It’s not like i’m a curse

You ARE a curse!

Tch you’re so loud and annoying in the morning.

YOU caused it!

Jungkook decided to ignore her because the argument will never end if they keep bickering at each other. Jungkook is already satisfied to see her depressed like that so there is no need to argue with her. Seohee feels like her world is slowly collapsing down by the thought of Jongkook’s hyungs studying at her school. That means the chance of them meeting each other is like more than 50%. The class’s door was slide open harshly causing it almost break in half, a guy comes inside and looked around.

“ Oh sorry, wrong room. “ The guy smiled sheepishly and closed the door.

“ OMG! Don’t tell me that boy is one of the BE High School student?? “ One of Soehee’s classmate shriek in excitement. The girls in the classroom start to fangirling over that mysterious guy that appears out of nowhere. Seohee ignore her classmates and thought of how avoid Jongkook’s hyungs. Kyung il noticed that Seohee is a bit off and looking pale today. He patted Seohee’s shoulder making her to face him.

“ Are you okay? You look a bit pale. “ Kyung il was worried about her condition which made Seohee touched. Kyung il is always the first one that noticed whether she is tired, sick, confuse or maybe anxious. Seohee is always thankful for having a good friend beside her since she was young.

“ No, I’m fine. I’m just worried that the BE students might cause trouble. “ Seohee can’t tell Kyung il the real reason why she is worried. She knows that Kyung il will believe her about the whole Jongkook and his hyungs things but she doesn’t want Kyung il to keep worrying about her. For once she wanted to be the one worrying about Kyung il and not the opposite way.

“ If they dare messes with my favourite dongsaeng, I will be sure to kick their so don’t worry too much. “ Kyung il gives Seohee a reassuring smile. Seohee is happy that Kyung il’s caring about her but the fact that Kyung il only sees her as a dongsaeng and not a woman really breaks her heart. Someday she wanted Kyung il to see as a woman and not a dongsaeng or a friend. Someone slides open the door making everyone turn their gaze to the door. It was actually Kyuhyun, he asks the students to gather at the auditorium. All the students went to the auditorium. When every student had arrived and taken their sits, the principal comes out from the backstage and went to the centre of the stage gathering everyone’s attention.

“ Good Morning students. The reason why I have gather you all here is because we are merging schools with BE High School student. I know you all are confused by this sudden actions, it’s because BE High School is closing down because of the lack numbers of students. The principal of BE High School asks me to take in their students and I have agreed to it. So please treat me nicely and show your manners. If they needed some help please over a helping hand to them. That is all that I have to say. Go back to your classroom and study hard. “ After the principal had deliver his speech, the students applause at his speech and went back to their classroom.

“ Man, that was a long speech. “ Yijeong complained and puts his legs on the table. Sihyoung sighed at his dongsaeng and smack his head.

“ Put it down what if a teacher sees it? “ Sihyoung said and he puts his legs down.

“ But don’t you think it’s a bit weird guys? “ Do kyun said making the others confused.

“ What do you mean? The principal is nice so for him to take in some students aren’t really that weird. “ Seohee said and the others nodded their head as a yes except for Do Kyun.

“ Sure our principal is nice but he must had heard that BE High School students are the worst out of all the schools at South Korea and LOEN High School is one of the most elite school at South Korea. It will ruin our school’s reputation if the BE students are actually moving here. “ Do Kyun said and making them more confused because what Do Kyun had said it’s true. Why would their principal ruin their own school’s reputation?

“ I know why! “ Jaeho shouted making the others looked at him, wanting answers.

“ Because the principal had gone insane! “ Jaeho said it proudly, Kyung il face palmed and knocked his head.

“ That answer is just plainly stupid. “ Do Kyun said and Sihyoung nodded in agreement.

The school bell rang meaning the lesson is starting again. Everyone went to sit at their sits and took out their text book for the lesson. The door was slide open, reviling their English teacher, Henry. Henry went to the teacher’s desk and puts down his books.

“ Attention guys, as you know the BE High School students are studying here now and we have four of them in this class. Please come inside. “ Henry said and the door slides open. The students from BE High walks inside. Seohee looked at all of them and sighed in relive that none of the new students are the guys from the hospital.

“ Please introduce yourself. “ Henry gesture them to start.

“ My name is Jin. “ The student next to Henry said with a ignorance tone.

“ Hello, My name is Jimin! Nice to meet you all! “ Jimin bowed and smiled at his new classmates.

“ I’m L. “ The cold looking guy said.

“ I’m Lee Sungyeol! Please look out for us! “ The tallest guy said and puts his arms around L’s neck.

“ A really interesting introduction... I think. Since there are perfectly four empty sits, please sit at there. Oh and Seohee? “ Henry looked at Seohee.

“ Yes sir? “ Seohee asks her English teacher politely.

“ Since you’re the top student at this school, please help the new students to adapt their new school okay. “ Henry asks with a smiled.

“ Yes sir. I will. “ Seohee said and Henry asks his students to open their books and starts the lesson. Seohee sighed and pouted.

Why meeeeee???? Whyyyyyyyy???

That’s what you get for being a goody goody two shoes.

Oh please like you never did that.

I never did and never will.

And that’s why the other students talk badly about your school.

Hey hey hey~ It’s OUR school now if I’m a rotten student from a rotten school that means you are one too.

Seohee was pissed off by Jongkook so she ignored him and focused on her lessons. After English they had gym class. The other students went to the changing room to change their outfit. Seohee was hesitating to approach the new students since some of them look mean and some of them look like happy sunshine but in the end, Seohee gather all her courage and approached them.

“ H-Hello. My name is C-Choi Seohee. Nice to meet you all. “ Seohee bowed.

“ D-Do you n-need any help? “ Seohee asks hesitatingly.

“ Oh yeah, Can you tell me where is the way to your heart? “ Jimin said and winked to her. Seohee blushed at Jimin’s words.

“ Stop flirting with girls. “ Jin smacked Jimin at the head.

“ Can you tell me where the changing room is located? “ Sungyeol asks with his gummy smile.

“ Y-Yes! It’s at the end of this hallway! If you go straight, you will reach there. “ Seohee smiled at Sungyeol. She was happy that she could help the new students. Sungyeol thanked her and leaved with the others.

“ Come on, Let’s go get changed as well. “ Sihyoung said and grabs Seohee’s hand. Seohee and History went to the changing room and changed their outfit for gym class. After gym class, they all changed their clothes back and it was recess time. Seohee was about to head to the cafeteria but she noticed that the new students aren’t going to the cafeteria so she told History to go ahead first. Seohee approached the new students.

“ Do you need a tour around the school? “ Seohee nicely offered a help.

“ Aren’t you being too noisy? “ The L guy said and glared at Seohee. Soehee shivered at L’s glare.

“I-I’m sorry. I thought you guys don’t know where the cafeteria is... so I thought giving you guys a tour of this school. “ Seohee stare at the floor, afraid seeing their glares. Jimin stood up and grabs Seohee’s hand making Seohee shock.

“ Forget about the hyungs. Let’s go eat together with the other hyungs. “ Jimin said and pulled Seohee outside the classroom.

“ W-Wait a second, Jimin-nim if we go ahead first, your hyungs won’t know where the cafeteria is located at. “ Seohee said.

“ Aish, you’re too stupid. The teachers had already gave us a tour around the school so don’t worry. They won’t get lost. “ Jimin said and drags her to the cafeteria. They arrived at the cafeteria after a few minutes. Jimin was looking for his other hyungs.

“ Who are you looking for Jimin-nim? “ Seohee asks looking at Jimin who is looking every inch of the cafeteria.

“ There they are. “ Jimin said ignoring Seohee’s question. He dragged her to a table full with boys. Seohee looked at their face one by one and her body stiffened up. The guys at the hospital are sitting at there.

“ Jimin-nim! I have to go! “ Seohee was trying to let go from Jimin’s grip. Jimin ignored her again and keep dragging her to the table.

“ Oh, Hey Jimin! “ Namjoon said making Seohee freeze like a statue.

“ What’s wrong Seohee? “ Jimin asks looking at Seohee weirdly.

“ Who did you brought?? You’re new girlfriend?? “ Hoseok walks closer to Seohee. Every step Hoseok is taking, Seohee is making her heart beats more and more fast. Hoseok took a glance at Seohee’s face and widen his eyes.

“ Hey! Aren’t you the girl at Jongkook’s hospital room? “ Hoseok said. Namjoon and Yoongi heard what Hoseok said and come closer to take a look at you.

“ It is her. Now we got you good huh? “ Yoongi smirked.

“ I’m doom. “ Those were the words that Seohee was avail to say at this horrible moment.

 

End of Chapter 5

A/N : Thank you liking this fic <3 I will do my best to make it more and more interesting! ^^