Falling

Two Souls In One [H]

Chapter 7

Falling

Seohee is still a bit freighted by yesterday’s accident. Seohee sighed almost the ten times today in the morning. Jongkook wanted to cheer her up, he thought it would be better if he gives her some alone time. What makes Jongkook more frustrated is the fact that his hyung is the one that saved Seohee and not him. Jongkook thought Taehyung hates girls but why did he help her? That is what Jongkook questioned the most. Seohee is eating breakfast with her brother, Minho.

“ It’s weird. “ Seohee said out loud.

“ What’s wrong Seohee? “ Minho stop eating and look at her in confuse.

“ Oh... It’s nothing. “ Seohee smiled sheepishly and finished her breakfast. Minho had finished his breakfast too. Seohee grabs all the dirty plates to the sink. She turns the water on and washes them. Minho had leaved the house earlier to go to work, leaving Seohee alone.

“ Ya... Jongkook. “ Seohee said while doing the dishes.

What?

“ Nothing... Just making sure that you’re still alive. “ Seohee had finished washing the dishes. She wiped her hands dry before heading to the living room to grab her bag pack.

Ah... So what meant was ‘ I miss Jeon Jongkook’ if you like me just said it babe

“ Great! My concern becomes affection, way to go. “ Seohee rolled her eyes at Jongkook and grab her keys. After wearing her shoes, she locked the house before heading to school. On the way walking to her school, a lot of students that are wearing different uniform heads towards the same road as her too.

“ Did something happened to my school? “ Seohee wondered.

There’s only one way to find out.

Seohee nodded her head as a yes and runs towards her school. When she reached her school, a large crowd are circling in front of her school. Seohee tried to squeeze herself to the front to see what is happening. There were a bunch of students grabbing a baseball bat, wooden stick, knifes, and a long chain.

“ Come out you bastards! “ The guy with blonde hair said towards the school.

“ What are they doing? “ Seohee murmured.

Isn’t it too obvious already? Mrs. Smarty pants.

“ YA! “ Seohee shouted at Jongkook because of his sarcams but she didn't noticed how loud it was. Everyone's gaze is all fixed on Seohee. She gulped and coughed awkwardly.

“ So-Sorry... “ Seohee whimpered.

“ My My~ What a cute girl we had here. “ the blonde guy walks closer to Seohee. Seohee’s body had stiffened up because of fear. The blond guy was about to grab Seohee’s arm but a hand stopped him. You looked at the hands owner, it’s Kyung il.

“ Get your dirty hands off her. “ Kyung il is surrounded by dark aura around him. Seohee widens her eyes. She had never seen those dark lustful eyes ever since they were friends.

“ My, look at this brave guy protecting her girl. “ The blonde guy lifts her hand. He moved his hand forward and the guys behind him, runs towards Kyung il attacking him.

“ Stay behind. “ Those were the last words that Kyung ill had managed to say to Seohee before fighting with them. One of the guys’ swings his chain to Kyung il’s hand and managed to swirl the chain around Kyung il’s arm. Kyung il smirked and pulls the chain forward to drag the guy closer. Kyung il punched the guy as hard as possible. He turns around and jump kicked two guys in the face. He keep punching and kicking the guys but Kyung il is in the disadvantage number.

The blonde guy is angered by Kyung il’s actions. He secretly took out a small pocket knife. He looked around to saw if anyone saw the small pocket knife that he is holding and luckily no one did because they were all too busy watching Kyung il fight.

“  If you want to fight, fight more fairly! “ L.Joe appeared behind the blonde guy’s back. L.Joe kicked his back to make him fall onto the ground. The blonde guy stands up and swings his knife around trying to cut L.Joe. L.Joe dodge it easily and grabs the blonde guy’s hand tightly until it was red and bruised.

“ You leave my school alone before I go and ruin yours. “ L.Joe knee kick him at the stomach so hard until the blonde guy cough up blood. The blond guy and his guys run away from the scene. L.Joe looked at the gate and saw Seohee. She was looking at everything that had happen. L.Joe feel heavy because he knows that she doesn’t like gangsters, as in himself. He saw Seohee running towards his way. L.Joe felt happy all of a sudden, he was hoping to talk to her but she runs past by him. He turns his head back and his heart immediately broke into pieces.

“ Kyung ill! Are you okay? “ Seohee helps Kyung il to stand up.

“ More importantly, are you hurt? Did they do anything impropriate to you?? “ Kyung il grabs Seohee’s shoulder to turn her around. Seohee blushed at Kyung il’s caring side. L.Joe saw everything with his bare eyes, he wanted to go there and pull Seohee away from Kyung ill. He wanted to get her attention. He wanted her affection but he knows that he isn’t going to get any because all Seohee looks at is only Kyung il, her best friend slash crush. L.Joe dropped his shoulder and walks inside the school.

“ Let’s go to the school medical room to treat your wounds up. “ Seohee frown at the sight of the bruise and scars. Kyung il noticed the frown and pinched Seohee’s nose. Seohee looks at Kyung il, she is still frowning. Kyung il puts both of his index fingers at the end of Seohee’s lips. Seohee looked at Kyung il confusedly. Kyung il lifted up both of his index fingers making Seohee’s lips forming a forced smiled. Seohee glared at Kyung il which Kyung il replies her glare with a big smile.

“ If you frown like that, you look like an ahjumma. “ Kyung il stared at Seohee as if she had a lot of wrinkles. Seohee pressed her index finger to Kyung il’s wound. Kyung il winch in pain, Seohee laughs at Kyung il.

“ Can we go to the school’s medical room before you’re going to leave me with more bruises. “ Kyung il snickered at her. Seohee rolled her eyes and both of them headed to the medical room.

After taking care of Kyung il’s injuries, they headed to their classroom late. Their teacher let them in and they both thanked the teacher before taking their seats. Soon it was recess, Seohee remembered something that she has to do so she headed off to the cafeteria without History. Seohee went to buy some bread and some milks, she paid the foods and drinks. She looked around to find the person she is searching but he isn’t at the cafeteria. She wondered around the school and finally she ends up going to the school’s rooftop. She opened the door and spotted someone looking at the view.

“ There you are! I’ve been searching for you L.Joe! “ Seohee walks towards L.Joe with a grin on her face.

“ Oh... Seohee... “ L.Joe looked at her figure in confuse but a slight happy.

“ I want to thanks you! These are for you! “ She gives the plastic bag that is full of bread and milks to L.Joe. L.Joe grabs the plastic bag and raises his eyebrow.

“ Thank you for helping earlier! It was really nice of you. “ She leans on the wall, still grinning from ear to ear.

“ You don’t have to buy me all of these thought. “ L.Joe takes a look at the plastic bag’s contains. It’s filled with many flavoured breads and milks.

“ Since I don’t know what flavour you like, I brought them all. “ Seohee chuckled. L.Joe’s heart is beating so fast because of her. Seohee finally takes a notice at him after all the efforts all he had tried. He did all he can but Seohee always tries to avoid him or act awkwardly towards him but this time, he felt that Seohee sees him as Byunghun not L.Joe. L.Joe is the guy who she always avoids or acts awkwardly with but as Byunghun she will show him a smile that’s look like an angel’s smile.

“ Can you do something for me? “ L.Joe played with his finger to get rids of his tense. Seohee hesitate for a while but she nodded her head.

“ Come help me finish all these food. “ L.Joe grins and sits down on the floor. He patted the floor next to him, mentioning Seohee to sit next to him. Seohee chuckled and sits next to him. They both eat their bread and sips their milk. L.Joe keeps glancing to Seohee without Seohee noticing it. At the sight of Seohee eating with L.Joe, it was the most beautiful scene to L.Joe. After finishing all the food and drinks, they cleaned up. Seohee was about to leave but she stops and looks at L.Joe. She runs towards L.joe who is throwing the trash away.

“ It was nice eating and talking with you L- ah! I mean Byunghun-ssi! Let’s eat again together and maybe with History oppas! “ Seohee smiled at L.Joe. L.Joe is mesmerized by Seohee’s smile. He grabs Seohee’s arm and pulled her into a hug.

“ Please don’t mess with my heart. “ L.Joe murmured and let’s go from the hug.

“ Byunghun-ssi... “Seohee looks at L.Joe with a concern face.

“ Class is starting soon. Go back to your class before you’re late. “ L.Joe ruffled Seohee’s hair and walks away from her. He went to his class and burry his head to his table.

Stop making me fall for you even harder Choi Seohee

End of chapter

A/N: Sorry for the super extreme late update TTuTT I hope you like this chapter! Btw HISTORY is back OMGGG <333 Do love them please! And Teen Top is coming back soon too xD omg my feels <333