Game Over

Two Souls In One [H]

Chapter 12

Game Over

(A/N: Before I start this chapter, I would like to announce something. Since there are some readers that got confuse whether who is Jongkook or Seohee. I’ve decided something so it won’t cause anyone to confuse. When I stated Jongkook in this fic so it literary means Seohee who is stuck inside Jongkook’s body and when I stated Seohee in this fic it means I’m writing about Jongkook who is stuck inside Seohee’s body. I hope it will make it more clear o / Happy reading! )

Seohee got irritated by Jongkook who is staring at the letter like a dumb person. She snatched the letter away from him and tears open the letter. She smirked a little then puts back a poker face. She shoved the letter to Jongkook who is still dazing like an idiot.

“ You idiot. Go read the letter. “ Seohee secretly laughs at Jongkook. Jongkook eyed at Seohee weirdly and reads the letter.

“ I am Choi Jihee from class 1-A. I have read your work for the Sejong’s writing competition. I really liked your story even thought sunbaenim didn’t won. I hope sunbaenim won’t be discouraged by this and will keep on writing your amazing stories! – From Sunbaenim’s number 1 fan “ Jongkook reads it out loud.

“ See things won’t be as bad as you think you idiot. “ Seohee smiles and ruffles Jongkook’s hair with a big grin on her face. Jongkook touched the place where Seohee place her hand at and pouted.

“ Now that we have get rid of your problem, let’s go and solve my problem. “ Seohee grabs Jongkook’s hand and drags him to wherever Seohee is dragging him towards.

“ W-Where are we going? “ Jongkook shuttered when he asks Seohee who is busying dragging him. They stopped walking when they are in front of the science lab. Once Jongkook saw the lab, he knows exactly what is Seohee trying to do. The both of them walks inside and stops in front of a shock machine.

“ This might hurt a bit. Are you alright with it? “ Seohee asks in concern.

“ It’s fine. I’m alright with it, let’s do it. “ Jongkook stated which has eased Seohee’s mind. Seohee turns on the shock machine. She sighed before placing the shock machine to the both of their bodies, the both of them got shocked. It was too powerful for them to handle and slowly they lost their conscience and fainted.

After some hours, Seohee is the one who woke up first. She looks around and saw a body lying down. She shook the body to wake the body up. Her vision was blurry so she couldn’t tell If whether it is her own body or not. Jongkook slowly gots up and looks around. When Seohee’s vision has become clearer, she noticed that she is still inside Seohee’s body and not his own body. She sighed in disappointment.

“ What are we going to do now? “ Jongkook asks Seohee who is looking a bit gloomy.

“ What else could we do except for accepting the fact that now I’m a girl and now you’re a boy. “ Seohee gots up and pulled Jongkook up as well. The both of them went back to their separate ways. Since Seohee needs to work, she went to her work place before going home.

The next day. . .

Jongkook heads to the school without his hyungs since they decided to ditch school and he couldn’t asks Taehyung to go with him because of the previous fight that they got into. He walks to the school with ‘his’ fangirls around him. He wanted some time alone but his fangirls aren’t giving him one and chasing them away would be really rude so he ends up walking to the school with them. Once he reaches school, the whole guys were whispering about something and some girls are looking a bit irritated by the boys’ behaviors.

“ Dude, I don’t know you got such a hot girl. “ Jongkook pauses for a while and tries to understand those words.

“ Hot girl? “ Jongkook asks back to the guy who is checking out someone from a far. Jongkook follows his gaze and landed on someone or more like his own self. Jongkook’s eyes widen and dashes next to Seohee. Jongkook grabs Seohee’s hand and drags her to an empty room and locks the door.

“ What the hell do you think you are doing Jeon Jongkook!!! “ Jongkook shouts to Seohee who has a different appearance than the usual look. She is now wearing a light make up, rolls her hair, and wearing a tight and short uniform.

“ What do you think I’m doing Choi Seohee? I’m dolling you up. Do you realize that make up could make you look into a whole new person? “ Seohee took out her phone and snap some selcas while Jongkook facepalm himself.

“ Take those ridiculous clothes off and wore my old uniform back! “ Jongkook glares at Seohee who is ignoring his words because she is too busy taking pics of herself. Jongkook’s patience runs out and grabs Seohee’s phone.

“ Hey! What was that for?! “ Seohee groans and rolls her eyes at Jongkook.

“ Wear my old uniform back and took those ridiculous clothes out of my body! You may be the one who is inside my body but you have no rights to change my image. “ Jongkook spoke with a threating tone.

“ Please, like what would happen? “ Seohee rolls her eyes again at Jongkook.

“ Keep rolling your eyes, you might find my brain back there if you haven’t lost it. “ Jongkook scoffed at Seohee who is now looking piss off.

“ Yeah, sarcasm… soo mature Jeon Jongkook. “ Seohee scoffed at him.

“ You just crossed the line now! Wear an appropriate uniform! “ Jongkook was trying to force her to get out of the room to change her clothes but Seohee took this chance and runs away from Jongkook. Jongkook was about to chase her but someone cough behind him.

“ Where do you think you are going Mr. Jeon? “ It is Jongkook’s math teacher standing behind him with a deadly gaze. Jongkook sighed and went inside his classroom. Soon it was recess and Jongkook went to Seohee’s classroom to force her to get out of those ridiculous clothes, he is literary dragging Seohee’s body to the change room. Jongkook gives her a more less tight and revealing clothes to Seohee. Seohee mumbles some curses before changing her clothes.

“ Ugh what is wrong with that guy. “ Jongkook sighed at Seohee’s stupid actions.

“ Jongkook oppa! Why are you here? I guess you misses me, don’t you? “ It was Jongkook’s ex-girlfriend, Jiyeon. Jiyeon is wearing heavy makeup and a tighter and more revealing uniform that Seohee wore before. She slowly walks up to Jongkook with a grin. She was trying to touch Jongkook’s private part make him feel arouse and would do with her but her plan got ruined by Seohee. Seohee kicked her stomach making her falls down to the ground with a loud thud.

“ Don’t you even dare touch my boy. “ Seohee grabs Jongkook’s hand and drags him to the cafeteria. Jongkook was still in a daze of what just happened before.

“ You should know how to protect yourself. I did train my body for nothing you know? “ Seohee sighed at Jongkook who is happily eating his pudding with a grin, not listening to Seohee’s words.

“ You are such a kid, are you sure that you’re a high school student? “ Seohee noticed that a pudding is stuck at the side of Jongkook’s lips. She grabs a tissue and wipes it clean for Jongkook.

“ Hehe.. Thank you. “ Jongkook thanked her and goes on back eating.

“ This idiot is so cute when she is eating like a barbarian. Is this why I like being with her that much? I’m not in love with her, am I? “ Seohee spoke inside her mind. Jongkook stopped eating his pudding when he noticed that Seohee is dazing. Jongkook snap his finger in front of Seohee’s face making her snap back into reality.

“ Are you alright? “ Jongkook asks with a gentle tone.

“ Nah, I’m fine. Don’t worry about it. “ Seohee smiles to Jongkook before eating Jongkook’s pudding making the couple to start bickering again as usual.

-

Same day at 6.00 AM

Someone is walking to the school with his red bag pack slung behind his shoulder. He walks towards the locker with a wide grin on his face. He opens a locker and puts a letter inside it. He slams the door and went to his classroom.

Same day during Jongkook’s arrival

“ Why is she dating him? She is mine. She was born to be with me. How can she be with him? He is nothing but crap. He changed you into a whole new person. Jeon Jongkook…. You will disappear in this world and Seohee will be mine. She will be mine, forever.

-

 School has finally over, the students quickly leaves the classroom and went back to their home. Jongkook was the same with the others. He puts his books back inside his locker before leaving to his house. Seohee who just gained tons of fanboys got swarm over by boys asking her out but of course she rejects all of them and heads to her locker. She opens her locker and saw a tons of letters but there’s one letter that immediately gains her attention. It was the letter that her stalker would always give her to. She opens the letter, hoping there would be more evidence to found out who is stalker but this time, the stalker has out smarted them.

‘ Jeon Jongkook by the time you read this letter. It’s already game over for you. ‘

“ Don’t tell me… “ Seohee slams the letter inside the locker and quickly dialed Jongkook’s number. The phone got through but Seohee isn’t relief at all.

“Drrrr…. Drrr…. “ The line is connected to the other side.

“ Seohee! Are you alright!! Did that stalker caught you?! SEOHEE!!! “ Jongkook who is inside Seohee’s body is shouting and panicking.

“ Game over… “ The stalker answered and ended the phone call.

End of Chapter

A/N : Hey guyssss ; ---- ; /cries a lake/ I am sorry for having a hiatus for this long but my national exams is more important and it seems that I took more time off than I thought I would be ;---; but I am back now! I will try to update as often as possible! Please still love this fic even though it hasn’t got updated by more than a month ;_;