Trouble

Two Souls In One [H]

Chapter Three

Trouble

(A/N : Italic words are Seohee talking inside her mind and Jongkook is grey! )

Seohee sighed in delight because it took almost a hour to get dress up with her eyes closed. She rather not go through the trouble but what can she do? Having troubles dressing up or letting a guy seeing her ? The answer is too obvious. She got out from the bathroom and headed to the kitchen to find some food.

“ Oh, oppa. You’re still here? “ Seohee thought Kyung il had go back home already but he’s still at her house, cooking.

“ Yeah, You’re brother got a call from his boss asking him to go back to his work. He asks me to cook for you since you’re cooking is horrible. “ Kyung il chuckled.

“ He-Hey! My cooking has improved okay! It’s not that bad. “ Seohee pouted.

“ Yeah, yeah whatever you say my princess. “ Kyung il ruffled her hair and went back to cooking.

Oh my.,, I got to eat oppa’s cooking! Yes and the fact that we are both alone.... that’s mean no blocker!

Errr Earth to Choi Seohee. I’m here you idiot.

Stop ruining my moments!

So that’s you’re crush huh? I’m much better looking than him.

Oh shut up you ert.

“ Seohee? Are you okay? “ Kyung il stared at her in disbelieve.

“ Ye-yeah. Why you ask that oppa? “ Seohee wondered.

“ Well considering someone glaring at the floor is kind of weird. “ Kyung il poked her nose and grinned at her. Seohee blushes at Kyung il’s action. Kyung il puts the foods on the plate and shoves it to Seohee’s hands.

“ Eat up and grow taller, you shortie. “ Seohee rolled her eyes and went to the dinner table to eat her food. Kyung il sits next to her, watching her eating. Seohee noticed that Kyung il is staring at her, she restrain herself from looking at Kyung il back. Seohee was now getting nervous with her crush slash best friend staring at her.

Girls... pfft

“ Could you shut up?! “ Seohee had enough of Jongkook’s crap and she finally blow up. She shouted and stood up from the chair that she is sitting. Kyung il stares at her like she has gone insane or anything because in Kyung il’s point of view nobody was talking at all. It was complete silence before Seohee shouted out of nowhere.

“ Come on let’s go. “ Kyung il said and grabs Seohee’s hand which makes Seohee blushed even more than before.

“ Wh-What.. W-where a-are we go-going? “ Seohee shuttered and looked at some random places and not facing Kyung il. Kyung il ignored her and grabs her house key and lock her house. He dragged to his motorcycle and asks her to hold on tight. Seohee uses her arms to hold around Kyung il’s waist. Kyung il drives to the hospital which made Seohee stare at him in confuse. Kyung ill drag her inside the hospital and find the doctor who was previously in charge of you.

“ oh, you. I thought your discharge from here already? Why are you here? “ The doctor asks Seohee. Seohee looks at the doctor and shrugged her shoulders and pointed to Kyung il.

“ Doctor, I think you need to do a full check up body for Seohee. I think she has something wrong in her..... “ Kyung il looks at Seohee who is giving him a dirty look. Kyung il drag her out from the room and locked the door to stop Seohee from going inside to interrupt their conversation.

“ There’s nothing wrong with me oppa... It’s all because you byuntae-ssi! “ Seohee shouted and earns everyone’s glare. Everyone shushed her. Seohee keep her head low and keep apologizing to everyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are so hilarious! You should go be a clown or something.

Seohee clench her teeth and punch the wall next to her. Slowly pain comes after the punch. Seohee cupped with her hand and moan in pain.

Oh you should be called Seodiot. So idiot hahahhaha

Oh shut up you erted jerk.

Seohee was getting a bit hungry since she didn’t finish her food that Kyung il made. She feels like crying because she didn’t finish it. It was just food for some other person but to her it was a rare food that is more important than her health. She wondered around to the cafeteria and ordered some sandwich and two can of hot coffee. One is for herself and the other one is for Kyung il. She was sitting at the empty table and day dreaming about her ‘date’ with Kyung il. She imagine that Kyung il is feeding her some sandwich and she eats it cutely.

I want to puke... Seriously get a life dude

Get a life? Well go get a body and stop annoying me you jerk!

I want to okay! It’s not like I’m happy stuck with ugh you.

What was that suppose to mean?! You think I’m disguising?! That’s it I hate you with all my heart

You know what? Back at ya!

Seohee scoffed at Jongkook. She grabbed her foods and went to find Kyung il. She was walking around when some guy bumped her shoulder. She glares at them.

“ No manners. “ Seohee tch-ed at them and went back to her destination.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!

What now?!

Those are my friends! Does that mean my body might be here too?

Don’t know and don’t care

Seohee shrugged and continue walking to the doctor’s office to find Kyung il.

If you find my body maybe I can go back to my own body.

Seohee stop walking and turns around to the reception. She greeted the receptionist and asks where Jeon Jongguk’s room is. The receptionist checks on her data and tells her that his room is 701. Seohee thanked the receptionist and went to room 701. When she arrives the room, she opened the door and went inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other BTS members, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon was about to went back to their dorm. Namjoon noticed that Hoseok is looking quite weird.

“ Hyung, what’s wrong? “ Namjoon asked.

“ I think I forgot something but I don’t know what. “ Hoseok ruffled his hair in confuse.

“ Let’s just go back to Jongkook’s room maybe you left it there. “ Yoongi suggests. All of them agree and they headed back to Jongkook’s room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still look freakishly handsome even if there’s no soul.

“ Oh please~ Stop so full of yourself. You’re just bleh. “ Seohee stuck her tongue out at Jongkook’s body.

Let’s try something to get my soul back into my body.

“ Hmm... Let me think about it~ “ Seohee starts to smirked.

Ya-Ya! What are you doing!

Seohee was pinching Jongkook’s body while smirking. After pinching, she started to step on Jongkook’s body.

Hey! Stop it!

“ Revenge tastes soo damn sweet. “ Seohee looks around and see a marker lying around on the table. Slowly an idea comes up to Seohee. She picked up the market and starts to draw Jongkook’s face as if his face was a canvas. When it was done, she took a picture with her phone with the highest megapixel of course.

“ Now for my last revenge~ “ Seohee wanted to choke Jongkook before and hey, the body is lying right there so why not right? Seohee reach her hands at Jongkook’s neck and when she was about to strangle him suddenly the door flew open. Revealing Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon’s shock and angry face. Seohee widen her eyes and moves away from Jongkook’s body which earns a smirk from Jongkook.

Hahaha good luck handling my hyungs!

S.H.U.T.U.P.

 

End of chapter 3

A/N : I got more subbies <3 omg i hope you like this chappiee! Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting guys o/