Uh... Oh....

Two Souls In One [H]

Chapter Four

Uh Oh...

 

“ What are you doing to our maknae? “ Namjoon asks the anonymous girl that is standing there looking awkward.

“ I-I errr... “ Seohee is obviously panicking. Her face becomes pale and her breath is unstable.

“ Namjoon-ah, It’s obvious that she is Jongkook’s fan girl and she’s here trying to Jongkook. “ Yoongi said while nodding his head.

“ Really? It doesn’t seem like it. “ Hoseok stare at the anonymous girl who is now looking a bit piss off.

“ What doeonymous girl who is now looking a bit piss off.

“ What did you just said? “ Seohee asks Yoongi who is looking around the room.

“ I said that you are Jongkook’s fan girl. “ Yoongi look at her innocently.

“ ME?! THAT JERK’S FAN? PFFT AS IF! EVEN IF HE IS THE LAST GUY ON EARTH, I RATHER DATE A STUPID MONKEY. FOR PETE’S SAKE I WAS OBVIOUSLY STRAGGELING HIM AND NOT FAN GIRLING OVER HIS STUPIDITY! YOU IDIOT! “ Seohee scold and shouted at Yoongi who is now looking confused at that anonymous girl.

“ Woah chill out girl. I was just guessing. It’s like I’m assuming anything. “ Yoongi explain himself.

“ wait, did you just said you were straggling him? “ Namjoon raise one of his eyebrow. Soehee widen her eyes and blame her stupid mouth.

“ Oh my! Why look at the time, I had to go now, b-bye. “ Seohee quickly slips around from them and run to the elevator. She keeps pressing the down button so the elevator would come quickly. She look around and saw that the three boys were running towards her.

“ Come on... Come on... Come on... “ she was literally wishing the elevator to come sooner. Her wish did come true, the elevator reached the floor where Seohee is at and the doors opened for the people inside the elevator to come out. She makes her way inside the elevator, everyone inside the elevator had all walk out. She quickly press the closed button for the elevator’s doors to close tight, she press the G button to go to the Ground floor and made her escape. Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi failed to catch up with Seohee. They hurried up and entered another elevator.

She reached the ground floor and took a deep breath. She thought it was the end for her but luckily she survived the death. She was about to walk outside but someone behind her jumped on her causing her fall on the ground. She groans in pain and curse the person that had jumped at her.

“ YA! What do you think you’re doing? “ Seohee shouted at the girl who jumped at her. Everyone at the ground floor can heard Seohee’s shouting and gather to see what is happening.

“ Sorry... “ The girl hung her head low, did not dare to look at Seohee. Seohee looked at the girl curiously, it’s like she known her from somewhere but she couldn’t remember where she had meet her.

“ Do I know? “ Seohee tilted her head in confuse.

“ You remembered me! “ The girl out of nowhere suddenly hugged Seohee all of a sudden. Seohee widen her eyes in shock and pull the girl away from her.

“ Look, I don’t know who you are but if you do that one more time- “ Seohee was nagging at the poor girl who is now pouting cutely. Someone cupped making her to stop nagging at that girl. Seohee looked at person who had cupped mouth. It was actually Kyung il. He sighed at her and drags her out from the hospital.

“ Come on, Let’s get you back home. “ Kyung il leads her to his motorcycle and was about to leave when someone was running towards them. Kyung il stares at them while Seohee widen her eyes.

“ Le-Let’s go back! Right now! “ Seohee shouted and earns a weird stare from Kyung il. Kyung il shrugged and starts the engine and drives to Seohee’s house. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok failed to catch up to her eventually gives up.

That was such a close call!

You should see your face when you met my hyungs hahahahaha priceless.

Stop irritating me will you?! First I almost died, second I got slammed by a kid and now this?! Seriously? Why can’t you go to hell and suffer already? God had been too nice to you.

How touching~ If I’m going to hell, I better remind myself to drag you with me~

Ugh whatever. I had enough of your stupidity.

Are you saying I’m stupid?

Oh I’m sorry. I know that your don't have any intelligence but I never expected that you doesn't even had any.

Oh shut up

YES! I won and you lose! Ha! Take that you jerk!

Childish

I swear your death will be in my hands Jeon Stupid Jong Jerk Kook.

“ We’re here. “ Kyung il said and Seohee was snap back at reality. He turns off the engine and Seohee got off from the motorcycle.

“ Ehm.. You’re not coming in? “ Seohee asks Kyung il. Kyung il shook his head as a no. He patted her head and starts his engine.

“ Stay safe okay? Don’t wander around anymore. I’m going to visit you with the others another day okay? “ Kyung il smiled at Seohee. Seohee blushed and nodded. With that Kyung il drives back to his house. Seohee puts her hand on her hand and smiled sheepishly. She can still feel the warmness from Kyung il’s hand. She grabs her keys and opened the door and went inside. She went to her bedroom and opens her laptop. She opened Microsoft Word and continues her half written story. Her dream was to be a writer when she was young, she had read a lot of story books and novels. The entire story that she had read always fascinated her. By how the author writes it in another point of view, the story line and she always loved how the author pour their emotions at their stories making the readers avail to feel the emotions that the writer had felt.

What are you writing?

Mind your business and don’t you dare bug me.

A romance novel huh~ I see. It lacks a lot thought.

What do you know about writing stories? You only know how to flirt with girls

Exactly!

After hearing that answer, Seohee literally face palm herself. What person admits that their good at flirting? Probably only he would do that.

Hey hey hey. Listen to me till the end! Since I’m good with the ladies, I know how to make them head over heels over me.

The reason your telling me this is?

You’re story is about romance right?

Yes, so what?

It lacks of love. You’re story is pretty boring too by the way.

WOW What a good thing to say to me.

Seohee had lose her mood to continue her stories anymore so she shut down her laptop and lays on her bed.

“ Stupid soul coming inside to my body. “ Seohee mumbled to herself.

Hey! I can hear that!

I know! That’s why I’m saying it out loud duh.

Tch with that attitude of yours, I bet you never get married and will be an old hag for the rest of you miserable life of yours.

Could you actually say something nice like, HEY THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME INSIDE YOU BODY?

I rather die right now than saying those disgusting words.

Oh God, Why don’t you just kill me instead?

Seohee was feeling tired so she closed her eyes and slowly she had drifted into a deep sleep. A few hours after she had fallen asleep, Minho comes back from his work. He looked around to find Seohee. He went to her room and saw that she is sleeping. Minho approached her and tucked her in. He murmured a good night and kissed her forehead. He tip toe out from her room and went to his room to have some rest.

The night has past and now it’s morning already. Seohee’s alarm clock rang causing her to woke up. She stretched her body and gets ready for school. When she was finished, She went downstairs to found Minho cooking breakfast. She approached her brother and greeted him.

“ Morning oppa! Do you need any help? “ Seohee looked around to see that the breakfast is almost finished.

“ Morning Seohee. You? Helping? I rather do it myself, I don’t want the house to burn down. “ Minho chuckled at her little sister’s pout. Soon breakfast was ready, they ate together. After eating, Soehee washes the dishes while his brother head off to work. She washed the dished pretty quick since she was used to it. She wore her shoes and headed off to school.

She went to her locker to grab her books and head off to her classroom to be greeted by History members. As usual, the class is filled with laughter and chatter everywhere. The teacher entered the classroom and asks the students to quite down because he had an announcement.

“ Morning students. “ The math teacher, Cho Kyuhyun greeted his students.

“ Morning seonsaengnim! “ The students greeted back.

“ Okay, You guys won’t be studying today- “ Before Kyuhyun could finished his sentence, the students cheer loudly by the half-announcement. Kyuhyun sighed and let his students finished cheering. A hand was raise, Kyuhyun saw that Seohee his favourite student is trying to ask something.

“ Yes Seohee? “ Kyuhyun asks his favourite student with a bright smile.

“ What’s the occasion seonsaengnim? “ Seohee asks which made her classmates wondered as well.

“ Yeah! I want to know that too! “ Yijeong said.

“ Well I was about to say the reason but you guys cheered way too loudly making me stop talking. As I was saying, today we will not study because starting today LOEN high school is merging schools with BE High School. “ Kyuhyun said causing the students to wondered. Why is LOEN High School merging schools? And who is merging with LOEN high school?

“ BE High School... I heard that the students are mischievous, dirty, rebel and I heard once that they beat their own teacher until the teacher is dead. “ The girl that sat in front of Seohee whispered to her desk mate causing her desk mate to shiver in horror.

BE High School...

BE High School? What about it?

Ugh, Didn’t you hear it? My school is merging with them.

Wait our school is merging?

What do you mean by ‘our’ school?

I’m a student at BE High Duuh and you said I’m the stupid one.

Er... Does your hyungs study at there too?

Of course! Have fun studying with them ALL

 

End of Chapter 4

A/N: Okay I tried my best to make this fic unpredictable TT-TT I hope you guys like it <3 Thank you for supporting this fic!