Threat?

Two Souls In One [H]

Chapter 9

Threat?

(A/N: Underline words are Jongkook :D )

Everyday Seohee went to school and go to work as usual but within this week. Seohee will always try to get home sooner to finish her story for the competition. She finished it within a week and have send the story to the Sejong competition’s fax. She felt nervous yet happy that she managed to make a good story. Seohee didn’t care if she didn’t win because to her having fun writing is much more fun and important than winning.

“ Seohee! How was your story? “ Kyung Il asks Seohee who is grinning widely.

“ It went well! I hope they enjoy my story! “ Seohee grins at Kyung Il.

“ I’m sure they will since my Seohee is the best writer that I known. “ Kyung Il ruffles Seohee’s hair. Seohee’s cheeks burns into deep red when she heard ‘My Seohee’. Her heart automatically beats faster and her breathing went heavy.

“ Uhm.. Kyung Il… I- “ Seohee was about to say something but her words got cut by Sihyoung’s greeting.

“ Morning guys! “ Sihyoung greets the both of them.

“ Hey! “ Kyung Il greets him back. Seohee glares at Sihyoung for running her chance to confess. Sihyoung noticed the creepy look on Seohee’s face. Sihyoung stopped walking towards them and walks away.

“ What’s wrong with that guy? “ Kyung Il looks at Sihyoung who is acting weirdly.

“ He’s crazy just ignore him. “ Seohee tapped her finger on the table getting nervous all of a sudden.

“ Kyung Il… I- “ Suddenly Seohee’s phone starts to ring making Seohee grew a little irritated by all the s. She sighed and picks up the call.

“Hello, I’m the one who held the Sejong writing competition. Am I talking to Choi Seohee right now? “ The other person on the line said.

“ Y-Y-YES! I’m Choi Seohee! “ Seohee shuttered.

“ ah yes. Let me introduce myself first. My name is Jung Daehyun-“

“ JUNG DAEHYUN?! THE JUNG DAEHYUN?! The one who got the tittle best seller books and always get the best writer award! Who ends up making a company of his own?! That Jung Daehyun?! “ Seohee shouted out loud making the others look at Seohee as if she has gone insane.

“ Yes, I am that person. The reason why I called you is because you failed the competition. “ Daehyun spoke in a sad tone.

“ Oh… I see.. “ Seohee frowns and gloomy atmosphere starts to surround all over her.

“ But I like your story, If you don’t mind can you send me more of your stories? I would love to read them all. “ Daehyun said.

“ YES! SURE! No problem! “ Seohee’s eyes starts to shine brightly.

“ I’ll text you my fax number and you can send it whenever you want. I’ve got to go. Talk to you later. “ With that Daehyun ended the phone call.

“ So tell me what happen! “ Kyung Il asks Seohee who is grinning.

“ My idol called me and told me I failed the competition. But he said he likes my stories and ask me if I could send him some of my stories~ What a lucky day it is~ “ Seohee hugs her phone tightly.

“ That’s good! Work hard and become the best author! “ Kyung Il smiles warmly at her.

“ Kyung Il… There’s something I have been wanting to tell you! Ever since- “ The school bell rang meaning class is starting. Seohee was about to continue her sentence but the teacher had arrived the classroom. Seohee sigh in frustration of her endless failed confession.

Hey… even I feel bad for you now.

Stop rubbing salt onto my wound you idiot

Wow harsh I guess you’re not that hurt by the er oops I mean ers

You are so getting it Jeon Jongkook!

Psh what could you do to me? Kill me?

I-I-I aish forget it! I’m not talking to you anymore.

Seriously? That’s all you can do?

…….

Hey are you really going to ignore me?

…….

Fine then

Jongkook rolls his eyes at Seohee. His heart felt a bit of pain and relief. He clenches on his heart at the weird feeling that is happening inside his heart. What is this kind of feeling he is feeling? Why did he feel relief that she failed to confess to Kyung Il and feels sad when Seohee stops talking to him.

“ I am falling in love with her? “ Jongkook thought to himself. By all the signs that had been showing, he is no doubt in love with her but he tries to shook off the feeling and tries to be cold towards her to prevent the thing that he fear the most.

Soon school was over now. Seohee packs her bag and went to her locker to put her stuffs back into her locker. When she opens the locker there was a small pink envelop inside her locker. She takes out the pink envelop and opens it to see what is inside it. There was a small piece of paper inside the pink envelop.

“ I love you…… “ Seohee reads the paper’s writing. She thought it was a prank so she threw away the pink envelop along with the paper. She puts her books inside the locker. Before heading to her workplace, she changed her locker’s combination to avoid this from happening again. There was actually someone watching closely when Seohee was reading the letter. His heart broke when she threw away his letter. He sighed and walks away.

Seohee went to work as usual, the business was slow today so their boss decides to close it early since it’s obvious there are no more customers are coming. Seohee walks back to her home but she felt that someone is following her behind closely. She turns back to see if someone is trailing behind her.

“ Taehyung? What are you doing here? “ Seohee smiles at Taehyung before approaching him.

“ I was just walking around. “ His cheeks turns a bit red when Seohee smiles at him.

“ I see~ You should go back home soon! It’s already late now! “ Seohee told Taehyung.

“ Can I at least send you home first? “ Taehyung asks cutely. Seohee gives it a thought for a while and ends up nodding her head. Seohee and Taehyung is walking next to each other. Taehyung keep glancing at Seohee every time when Seohee isn’t glancing at Taehyung. Soon they both arrived at Seohee’s house. Seohee thanked Taehyung for sending her home, as she was about to went inside her house. Taehyung quickly holds her hand, Seohee looks at Taehyung in confuse.

“ Can I ask you something? “ Taehyung asks Seohee with his head hung low.

“ Sure! Ask away. “ Seohee eye smiled at Taehyung.

“ Do you have anyone you like? “ Taehyung asks out of a sudden. Seohee was shocked at first but she answers it.

“ Yeah, he has always been there for me ever since I was young and weak. He treat me as her own little sister and I do treat him like my own brother sometimes but there’s a weird feeling whenever I was around him. My heart would beat faster and my breath will get heavier. Sometimes it might hurt because he only sees me as her sister but knowing the fact I still have some chance warms my heart up. “ Seohee’s eyes shines brightly when she was talking about Kyung Il. Taehyun didn’t like the look on her face because he isn’t the one she is in love with. By the looks of it, Taehyung knew he will get rejected because Seohee’s love towards Kyung Il is too strong to be broken. Taehyung faked a smile and waves goodbye to Seohee. Seohee walks inside her house leaving Taehyung alone outside.

“ Looks like I must do something about this. “ Taehyung smirks and walks away.

End of Chapter

A/N: Did I just make this fic into another creepy fic? ;--; why can’t I stop making creepy fics Dx anyway thank you for reading and supporting this fic /throw choco candies to you all/ <3