Lifesaver

Two Souls In One [H]

Chapter 6

Lifesaver

“ What are you doing? “ Jin said making the others facing him.

“ I was just about to leave if you excuse me! “ Seohee took this chance and runs away. She was thankful that Jin appeared and get her out from the situation. After making sure she was a bit far from the cafeteria, she stops running and tries to catch her breath.

“ That was so close. “ Seohee said between her breaths.

“ What’s so close? “ Hoseok appeared in front of her making her shock, she bowed and runs away from him. She was running about five minutes and look behind her to see if he’s chasing her or not. She widens her eyes when she saw that he is chasing at her. She looked around and saw an empty classroom. She slides the door open and went inside. She quickly closed it and locks it. She sits at the floor, catching her breath.

“ Th-That was so sc-ary. “ Seohee was panting hard since Hoseok runs pretty fast so she had to run faster.

“ What are you doing here? “ A guy with small eyes sitting at one of the empty desk asked her.

“ No-nothing, I’m going to leave as you see. “ Seohee was about to open the door but she saw Hoseok in front of the door and she quickly squat down and hide behind the door.

“ You could stay here if you want to. It’s not my property anyway. “ The guy said and went back to read his book. Seohee got curious and walks closer to him. She bitted her lips, wanting to see what book he is reading about.

“ So what’s your name? “ The guy said without leaving his gaze from his book.

“ Se-Seohee. Choi Seohee. Mind telling me yours? “ Seohee tilted her head to see his face.

“ Kim Sunggyu. One of BE High School student. “ Sunggyu closed his book and looks at her which Seohee looks back at him, blinking.

“ Aren’t you going to scream or ask me to date you? “ Sunggyu raised one of hi eyebrow questioning her.

“ Nope. Thank you for saving my life anyway. I owe you big times if you ever need help just call me! “ Seohee waved at Sunggyu and exited the empty room leaving Sunggyu alone.

“ What an interesting girl. “ Sunggyu smiled and went back to reading his books.

Seohee walks out from the room and smiled happily. She stretched her body and yawned. Someone grabbed one of her hands and pulled her to a corner. Seohee looked at the person who did that and it was actually Jimin. She blinked at him which makes him smirked. Seohee had a bad feeling about this.

“ You know Jongkook? “ Jimin questioned her.

“ Know him? I rather drown in a sea full with hungry sharks. “ Seohee scoffed.

I hope you got eaten alive then

“ If I die, you die too! “ Seohee shouted making Jimin flinched.

“ Ehm then mind explaining to me why you appeared on Jongkook’s room? The hyungs even said that you were choking him. You won’t do that right? “ Jimin gives a questioning look.

“ Look even if I explain you all with treat me as a psycho so let’s just wait for that je- I mean Jongkook to wake up and then both of us will explain what had happen. “ Seohee sighed and walks away.

“ Wait! You haven’t answered my other question yet! “ Jimin shouted and chased after her.

“ I will only answer one question. Now you may leave. “ Seohee walks back to her class and ignored Jimin and his endless questions.

“ When will school end? “ Seohee groan and closed her eyes hoping time will past by soon. After a few hours, school was officially over. Seohee quickly packs her stuff into her bag.

“ Wow, What’s the rush? “ Do Kyun was a bit shocked at how fast Seohee was packing her stuffs.

“ I just want to go to work soon okay! Anyway bye oppas! “ She bid her goodbyes and went to the her work place. She arrived at her work place a bit too soon. The cafe owner gives her a questioning look. Seohee ignores the stare and went to the employee’s room and change her outfit. She comes out with a glorious smile and went to serve the customers. As the skies become darker, the cafe gets more crowded. She was trying her best to not make a mistake by taking the wrong order or giving the wrong order as well. The bell at the door rang meaning new costumers had arrived. Seohee wents to the door to greets the costumer.

“ I see that you work here. “ Namjoon said with a slight nod.

“ Oh.... Hey.... “ Seohee said awkwardly.

“ Aren’t you going to lead me into a available seat instead of smiling awkwardly at me? “ Namjoon rose on of his eyebrow at her. Seohee nodded and leaded him into an empty seat and gives him the menu.

“ Give me two lattes. “ Namjoon said without looking at the menu. Seohee nodded and went to the counter to make his order. After making them, she puts in on a tray and serves it to him.

“ Enjoy. “ She smiled and went back to her job. Namjoon sipped his latte and looks at her. He smiled by himself when he saw Seohee smiled to the other customers. Another guy arrives at the cafe and sits in front of Namjoon, it was Jin. He sipped his latte and asks him why he called him here.

“ Nothing just wanted to hang with you. It’s been a while that we hang together. After this want to go play some pool? “ Namjoon suggest and Jin nodded. Jin looked around and noticed that Seohee was in a maid uniform. She was serving some food to the costumers. He looked at the face of the costumers and saw it was Yongguk and Himchan. Jin tapped Namjoon’s shoulder and pointed at Yongguk and Himchan who is glaring back at them.

“ Let’s get out of here before they does anything stupid like thrashing this place. “ Namjoon said and they were about to leave but too late they were already in front of their way.

“ Where are you going? Running away? “ Yongguk mocked them.

“ No, we are mature enough not to pick a fight at a cafe with innocent peoples. “ Jin mocked them back making them angered. Seohee was washing some dirty dishes when her boss, Tiffany called her and asks for help to serve the costumers. Tiffany took her place washing the dishes and she went out to serve the costumers. She wiped her hands with a towel and throw the towel at the empty table.

“ Seohee, one ice tea and a chocolate cake please. “ Her co-worker, Minah tells her to make the order. Seohee nodded and makes the ice tea and cuts the chocolate cake. She puts the order in a tray for Minah to bring it to the costumers. Seohee rings the bell mentioning the order is ready to serve.

“ Don’t mess with me! “ Seohee heard a deep voice yelled at Jin. Seohee widen her eyes to see Jin here but more importantly, they are going to fight in the cafe. Seohee growled and stomp towards them.

“ Excuse me sirs, If you want to make a ruckus please do it outside. “ Seohee politely said while trying to hold her anger.

“ You’re not the boss of me. “ Yongguk growled at her. She was annoyed now. By the looks of them all, they were all probably gangsters. She grabs Yongguk’s collar shirt and drag his face down to meet hers. She gives him a scornful look.

“ Go before I make you go. “ Seohee threaten him. Yongguk pushed Seohee making her unbalance. She tries to balance herself and glare at Yongguk and Himchan. Himchan rolled his eyes and both of them goes out of the cafe. Seohee sighed and went back to the counter but she was being held by Jin.

“ Next time don’t poke your nose into other people’s business. “ Jin lets go of his grip. Seohee was now burning with anger. She grabbed Jin’s clothes making him face her.

“ This is my work place! Don’t bring your personal fights into MY workplace. “ Seohee scoffed at him and went back to the counter. Namjoon who witness everything that had happen was trying his best to not laugh at his hyung. There were no girls that ever go and against Jin like that until now.

“ She’s such a funny girl. “ Namjoon thought and drags his hyung out to play pool.

Finally the long night had ended. Seohee is changing her outfit back into her school uniform. Tiffany walks inside and asks Seohee to sit down next to her. Seohee grabs her bag and sits next to her.

“ I heard you were shock by a lightning bolt. Are you alright? You know you can take the day off. “ Tiffany said in a concern voice. Seohee was touched by her boss’s concern about her.

“ It’s fine unnie! I’m all healthy now! See! “ Seohee jumped out from the chair and hopped around the place making Tiffany laugh.

“ Alright then, go home soon and be safe. “ Tiffany walks out from the room and closed it. Seohee stretched her body and smiled to herself. She walks out from the changing room and greeted her co-workers a goodbye. She was walking back home when her stomach growled. She just noticed that she hasn’t eaten anything after the breakfast her brother made for her. She walks to a convenient store and buy chocolate bread. She paid for the bread and eats it. She finished the bread and went back to her house. She was humming a song while walking back making it less scary.

Hey...

What is dummy?

Listen to me carefully and don’t panic okay

What? Why should I?

Because a is following you behind duh..

WHAT?!

I told you to not panic idiot

F-Fine.. but how am I going to get him off my tail?

Walk to a place where it’s more crowded.

Seohee took Jongkook’s advice and went to find a more crowded place. Every time she took a step forward, she could hear footsteps behind her. It was 100% now that a guy or maybe a girl is following behind her. Seohee walks to another direction that she had never gone to before. It turns out that the road was a dead end meaning she was now trapped. She turns back and saw an old guy with black coat.

“ Come closer to me little girl~ “ The old guy said in a ert tone. Seohee is in a deep trouble now. It was dark meaning there would be no people around to help her.

“ G-Go Away! “ Seohee looked around and saw some carton box lying around. She picked them up and throwed it to the old guy. The old guy wasn’t angry, it made him more thrilled to Seohee. Seohee was walking back the hold time, her back finally touched the walled meaning it was the end for her. The old guy comes closer, he grabs your shoulder making you pinned to the wall. She tries to resist him by moving around but for an old guy he was pretty strong.

“ What are you doing to her? “ A sound appear from a guy coming towards Seohee. The old guy lets go of Seohee and she fell down on the ground.

“ It’s none of your business kid, stop being a busybody. “ The old man shouted at him. The young guy rolled his eyes and punched the old guy in the stomach. The old guy falls to the ground while holding his stomach. The young guy elbowed his back making him fall flatly at the ground. The old noticed that he was no match for him and he runs away.

“ You okay? “ The guy said and walks closer to you. Seohee was too terrified to talk so she nodded her head. The guy softens at her expression and took off his jacket and puts it around Seohee’s shoulder making her warmer.

“ Th-Than-Thanks. “ Seohee forced herself saying while trembling. He was nice enough to save her so she must thank him no matter what.

“ Come on let’s get you back home. “ The guy reached out a hand for her. Seohee grabs his hand and he pulled her up. They were walking together without noticing that they are still holding hands.

“ ehm.. What’s your name? “ Seohee asks the guy.

“ I’m Kim Taehyung and yours? “ Taehyung smiled at her.

“ Choi Seohee. Thank you again Taehyung-ssi for helping me.. If it wasn’t for you, I would have been.. “ Seohee stares at the ground remembering what had happen before Taehyun appears.

“ Hey, it’s already in the past so forget about it and no need to keep thanking me. “ Taehyun used his vacant hand and puts it on Seohee’s head. Seohee looking straight at him, making blushed but since it’s night Seohee didn’t see Taehyung blushing. They reached Seohee house.

“ Thank you for- “ Seohee was about to thanks him again but she was interrupted by his brother. Minho opens the door and walks toward Seohee.

“ Why are you late? Do you know how worry I am? “ Minho grabs her sister’s shoulder and saw that she is linking her hands with some random guy. Minho misunderstood and assume that they were dating.

“ Hey, My name is Choi Minho, Seohee’s brother. “ Minho reached out for a hand shake. Taehyung shook his hand and tell his name.

“ So my little sister is finally growing up huh.. “ Minho chuckled at himself and went back to the house. Before he closed the door, he stuck his head out and said “ Don’t hang with your boyfriend for too long and no touching my sister’s hand. “. After saying that, he stuck his head back inside the house and closed the door.

“ Hand.... “ Seohee looked at her hand noticed that she was holding hands with Taehyung the whole time. She lets go of Taehyung’s hand and awkwardly laugh.

“ Thank you for taking me home. “ Seohee bowed to him and went back inside her house. Taehyung smiled and walks back to his dorm.

 

End of Chapter 6

A/N: Since I’m not in the mood to write my other fics, I decided to write this lol Soooooooooo Taehyung finally appears  xD Yaaay! Hope you guys like this chapiiee! Thank you for subscribing, commenting, reading and supporting this fic!