Why did this happen?

Two Souls In One [H]

Chapter 10

Why did this happen?

Seohee is sitting in class, reading a novel written by her favorite author Jung Daehyun. Seohee felt a tap on her shoulder and looks over to see Kyung Il next to her. She smiles to Kyung Il and sat down her book.

“ Is there something wrong? “ Seohee asks Kyung Il who is grinning next to her.

“ Looks like someone got an admirer~ “ Kyung Il teases Seohee while waving a red envelope in front of her. Seohee widen her eyes and snatch the envelope away from Kyung Il’s hands. She hides it to her back and puffed her cheeks.

“ Where did you get this? “ Seohee eyed Kyung Il suspiciously.

“ It’s attached to your locker? You didn’t saw it? “ Kyung Il sits down next to her.

“ I didn’t go to my locker earlier. “ Seohee eyed down the red envelope. She looks to Kyung Il and excuses herself. She puts her novel on top of her table and heads to the bathroom. She went inside the bathroom and opens the red envelope to see the contents.

“ Roses are red, the sky is blue but why are you making me feel purple inside? Everything that you do makes me flustered inside my heart. I want to hold you tightly until you couldn’t breathe and I will make you scream my name in pleasure like how I have imagine you inside my room. I want all of you. Once I have gotten you, I will never let you out because you belonged to me like how I am belonged to you ever since we were born. “ Seohee trembles in fear bit by bit when she kept on reading the love letter or more like a threat letter. She had once never thought that she would end up being a target of a psychopath like how she had written her novel before.

Hey… Are you alright?

“ I-I’m… I’m fine. It might just be a prank? Yeah, it’s definitely a prank. You don’t have to worry about me. “ Seohee tried to fake a smile but it looks more horrible than a fear expression because her whole body is shaking in fear and she is imagining the horrible things that might happen to her in the future. She shook her head and splashes cold water to her face to calm her down. Once she had calmed herself, she smiles to herself and went back to class.

Jongkook knew that Seohee is trying to act tough but he definitely could see through her fake cheerfulness. He sighed at the view how Seohee is trying to act all fine when she is not. Her face might be bright but inside her heart and mind was a mess that could not be describe. It was a mess and Jongkook felt bad that he couldn’t help her. If only he has gone back to his own body, at least he could be her body guard or something.

“ Why is your face so pale Seohee? “ Sungyeol asks her when she saw her pale face which is paler than a piece of white paper. Seohee faked a smile and shook her head to avoid answering that question. She sits down on her seat and glance all over the classroom as if she felt that someone is staring at her.

Hey, You’ll be fine…

Thanks… I’m fine…

You don’t need to lie to me. If you need someone to talk to you could always talk to me.

Thank you…

Seohee snap back into reality when the teacher enters the classroom. Soon school was already over, Seohee couldn’t focus on studying because her thoughts are all on finding out who is the psychopath. She was about to heads to her work place but someone bumped into her making her fall onto the ground with a loud thud. Seohee groans in pain while the person who knocked to Seohee kept apologizing to Seohee.

“ I’m so sorry. Are you alright? “ It was actually Namjoon who knocked into her.

“ I’m okay. Why are you sweating a lot? “ Seohee asks Namjoon who is sweating crazily as if he has run ten kilometers.

“ Something bad happened to Jongkook. We are going to the hospital now. I can’t talk any longer, I have to go now. “ When Namjoon was about to leave, Seohee grabs Namjoon’s shirt and asks if she could join them. Without saying more, the both of them with the rest of Bangtan members went to the hospital.

-

Sunday, 07.00 PM

Jongkook asks Seohee to go to the hospital and check on how his body is doing. Seohee couldn’t help but to not disagree on his request because it is better for Jongkook to check on how his body is doing. Seohee changes her clothes and took the bus to the hospital. She heads to Jongkook’s room which is located on room 701. Seohee checked Jongkook’s pulse and breathing whether it’s normal or not. After making sure that everything is fine, she heads back to her home.

Sometime during midnight, someone wears a black jacket and a cap to cover his face up walks inside the hospital looking suspiciously. He hummed the room numbers that he had past.

“ 699…. 700…. 701. “ He smirked at the sight and enters the room. Since it’s midnight there are hardly any doctors or nurses located on that floor. He walks to Jongkook’s lifeless body as he scans his face. He was disgusted by the look on Jongkook’s face. Jongkook’s dead body isn’t doing any facial expressions but in his eyes, Jongkook is smirking to him. As if his smirk is telling him that Seohee is hers and Seohee will never be his. In a sudden burn of rage, he grabs Jongkook’s pillow and was about to press onto his face to stop his breathing but something or more like someone stopped him from doing so.

“ Excuse me sir but visiting hours are over. If you would like to visit your friend, please visit him tomorrow at 7AM. “ The nurse told him. He chuckled and told the nurse that he would be leaving quickly. The nurse smiles towards him and leaves the both of them alone once again.

“ You got lucky. “ He hissed at the nurse who had ruined his moment. He puts back the pillow to it’s original place and heads to somewhere else instead of his house. He walks to a familiar neighborhood and glances at one particular house in excitement. He noticed that the curtain is showing a shadow, just looking at her figure, he had known who it was.

“ My princess… “ He smiles in delight when he saw her figure. To him, she was like the angel that God has sent down to him. Ever since their first meeting, he knew that she belongs to him and he belongs to her. He would do everything to get a glance of her pretty face. Sometimes he would follow her from behind or go to places where Seohee usually goes. He wanted to know where she lives and he had decided to stalk her one day but that one day has become an everyday activity. He would always go to Seohee’s workplace and house just to get a glance of her.

It felt weird to him. It makes him so happy just to see her face even thought she didn’t even know her presence and his love towards her. He had determinate to let Seohee know about his feelings to her. He had started writing love letters to her. He didn’t know what to write for her, he decides to write a simple ‘ I love you ‘ to her. He waited outside to see her reaction to his love letter.

“ I love you… “ Seohee mutters. Inside his body, pleasure was all over his body but it changed in an instant when he saw she threw away his love letter. It broke his heart literary into pieces. He wanted to hit her but he couldn’t risk it. He gave it a thought again and remembered that Jongkook guy that he wanted to kill before.

“ I knew it. That guy is a hindrance. Seohee rejects me because that guy threatens her to not go out with me. “ He clenches his fist in anger. He knew what he has to do now. He heads back to his home. He knew that killing him at night would just end up like the same thing before, where the nurse bothers him. He decides to kill him during lunch hours where the nurses and the doctors are busy taking a break.

Soon a night has past and it was morning already. He heads to school like usual because he had to get a glance of her princess even for a while but once it’s almost lunch time now it’s his time to work on his plan.

-

Seohee and Bangtan boys had arrived the hospital to see what had happened to Jongkook.  Hoseok asks the doctor who is in charge of taking care of Jongkook.

“ His breathing suddenly stopped all of a sudden, we are trying to get him back. Please wait outside. “ The doctor couldn’t talk any longer because it’s a life at stake. He rushes inside the room trying to save Jongkook.

What would happen to me if my body had passed away?

Jongkook’s feeling is in a mix. He couldn’t even talk anymore even thought he is a talkative boy. He couldn’t imagine what will happen to him if his body is dead. If he couldn’t go back to his body then will he end up inside Seohee’s body forever until Seohee dies or will he disappear without anyone knowing except for Seohee?

Seohee couldn’t stand still there outside the room without doing anything. She knew that she has to do something that is when an idea popped out inside her head. She dashed inside the room making the boys and the doctors’ shock.

 She told the doctor use the defibrillation to her and Jongkook at the same time. The doctors thought that she has lost her mind and refuses to do it. Without caring about the doctors, she quickly grabs the defibrillation and set it on max power. She prayed for it to work and shock her body along with Jongkook’s as well. The doctors and Bangtan boys were too shock by her actions that they have forgot to stop this action immediately. When one of the doctors had snapped back into reality, he quickly turned off the machine and Seohee collapses down to the floor.

End of chapter

A/N : It’s a little bit short but at least there’s an update right?? ^^;;; I hope you like this chapter kekeke because it took a whole week to write this all out and I would like to give credits to elfkali for giving me inspiration on how to continue this fic!