The Accident

Two Souls In One [H]

Chapter One

The Accident

The alarm clock rings and caused Seohee to woke up lazily. She presses the snooze button and lay back down to her bed. She yawns and pulls the blanket over her head. Loud footsteps can be heard because someone is stomping the floor loudly. Someone opens the door and pulls the blanket to the floor.

“ YA! Wake up you lazy ! You’re going to be late again! “ Her brother, Choi Minho yelled at his little sister.

“ Ten more minutes bro... “ Seohee faced her back to Minho which makes Minho irritated. Minho lift her little sister bridal style and brought her to the bathroom. Minho throws her to the bathtub and turns the water tab to splash some water on Seohee’s face.

“ COLD! COLD! COLD!!!! “ Seohee opens her eyes wide open and moves away from the bathtub.

“ YA! What kind of a brother you are?! Splashing cold water at your sister?! “ Seohee yelled at Minho. Minho just chuckled and walks out from the bathroom. Seohee pouted and looked at her soaked clothes. Seohee was about to grab her uniform but Minho pops out from the door and throws Seohee’s uniform to her.

“ Breakfast in ready. Come and eat after taking a shower. “ Minho closed the door and headed to the kitchen to eat his breakfast. Seohee smiled at his brother and went to take a bath. After taking a bath, Seohee went to the kitchen to have breakfast with his only family member, which is Minho. What happen to their parents? Their parents were in a gang and they were killed by some other gangs. Ever since then, they both despise gangsters. Seohee finished her breakfast and went to LOEN High school. She went towards her locker, she took out her books and went to her class to be greeted by History, her best friends.

“ Morning Seohee-ah! “ Yijeong shouted and ran towards her to give her a big hug.

“ Morning Yijeong. “ Seohee smiled and hugs him back.

“ You look cheerful today. “ Kyung il said and ruffles her hair which makes her blush. Song Kyung il is Seohee’s childhood from ever since they were born. If it wasn’t for Kyung il, Seohee would probably still dreaded by her parents death. It was Kyung il who changed her life 360 degree. Ever since then, Seohee would smile, blush, nervous and even scared around Kyung il.

“ Sit down at you’re seats students. We will start our lesson now. “ The teacher said and everyone went to sit at their sits and took out their book. After learning for quite a while, it was finally recess time. As usual, Seohee and History will seat at their usual seats at the cafeteria table to eat lunch. They were chatting happily when someone groggily went towards their table. Seohee looked at who it was, it was L.joe. L.Joe has a crush on Seohee ever since they meted during ‘that’ accident.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash back

It was lunch break, Seohee was full so she decided not to go to the cafeteria. She was walking down the stairs when she saw a guy getting bullied by some guys.

“ YA! You dare ignored our demands?! “ Some big guy throw that poor guy to the floor. The poor guy’s glasses falls off from his face. The big guy’s friend steps on the glasses and kicked the poor guys face. His face was full of bruises and cuts from that big guy’s punch.

“ Hey! Stop that! “ Seohee yelled and went to the poor guy’s side to help him up. She dusted the poor guy’s clothes and glared at the big guy and his friend.

“ Cho- Choi Seo-Sseohee!!! I-It was nothing like you s-saw it! “ The big guy panic.

“  I’m disappointed in you. “ Seohee said and help the poor guy to the school’s medical room to treat the poor guy’s injuries. Seohee help him sat down on the bed and Seohee went to the find the medical box. She grabs some medicine to heal the poor guy’s injury and quickly treat his injuries.

“ If it’s too painful just said it to me, I’ll more gentle. “ Seohee smiled to the poor guy and he blushed. The poor guy stares at Seohee all the time not leaving his gaze from her when she was treating his injury.

“ There all done! “ Seohee smiled and puts the last bandage to his injury.

“ Th-Thank you.... “ The poor guy shuttered.

“ It was nothing. What’s your name? “ Seohee smiled to him.

“ I-It’s Byunghun. Lee Byunghun. “ Byunghun smiled. The school bell rang and Seohee bid goodbye to him and headed back to her classroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Byunghun was once a nerd, a Wangtta, an outcast. Byunghun thought he will never be able to catches Seohee’s attention by keep being a wangtta so he decides to join a gang called Teen Top. He changed his name from Byunghun to L.Joe. His reputation changed from misery to paradise. All of the girls will swoon by his good looks but he didn’t want those girls. He pnly wanted Seohee’s attention, smiles, laughs and her everything. When he was popular enough, he confessed to Seohee but by that time Seohee had already despise gangsters. It broke L.Joe’s heart.

“ H-Hey, Seohee. “ L.Joe greeted her. Instead of replying him, Seohee just politely smiled back at L.Joe. L.Joe smiled back and went back to his classroom. He was hoping she would talk to him but she didn’t.

“ Guys, I’m going to the toilet. You guys go on ahead and went back to the classroom. I’m going to take a while. “ Seohee smiled and went to the school’s rooftop. She walks to the edge and take a look at the view. The streets were full of transportations, people walking around, animals, and many big buildings. Seohee sighed and closed her eyes to calm herself.

“ Here. “ Kyung il appear next to her and puts a banana milk at her head. Seohee grabs the banana milk and drinks it.

“ You should start finding a new hiding place. “ Kyung il ruffled her hair and looks at the view.

“ There’s no more place for me to hide except for here besides the views great too. Why are you here? “ Seohee asks Kyung il.

“ To cheer you up. I know you miss your parents and I’m pretty sure they miss you too. You have to keep your chin up and move on with your life. I can see that L.Joe is serious about you. You should try accepting him even if he’s in a gang. “ Kyung il looks toward her with a warm loving gaze.

“ I-It’s not that... The reason why I didn’t accept him, it’s not because he is in a gang.... “ Seohee mumbled.

“ What was that? “ Kyung il asks her because he didn’t quite hear what she was saying.

“ I.... was saying that Song Kyung il is a big fattie meanie! “ Seohee stuck her tongue at him and runs to her classroom. Kyung il smirked and chased her.

After school was over, Seohee bid goodbye to History and headed to Happy Cafe to work her part time job there. The day was pretty slow because it was a Monday night. So there weren’t that many customers. It was 10 PM meaning her work shift was over. Since her co-workers have some business to attend to Seohee was in charge in closing the cafe. After making the cafe was locked, Seohee headed back to her house.

“ Waaah Mommy! Look at the clouds! They are shining. “ A little kid said to her mother.

“ Oh my, I think it’s going to rain soon. Let’s go home soon. “ The mother and the kid went to another direction leaving Seohee all alone. Seohee looked at the clouds and the lighting sound was getting more and more loudly.

“ I better go home soon. “ Seohee muttered and pick up her pace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time, there was a fight going on the bad streets at Seoul. They were kicking and punching each other until one of the groups collapses or admit loses. Of course both of them will never do that since they cared more about their pride than their health.

“ Give up already. You guys will never beat us. “ Jongkook smirked.

“ Please, Those are my words. “ Yongguk smirked and punched Jongkook in the stomach. Suddenly a loud thunder sound can be heard. It made everyone flinch but it didn’t stop the fight at all. They were still punching and kicking each other to determine who the final winner is.

The light sound was getting bigger than before. One of the lighting at the tree and making the tree burn. Another one was the street light making the light bulb burst into pieces of glasses.

“ Let’s continue this battle another time. “ With that B.A.P went back to their place to stay away from the lighting storm.

“ Oh yeah! We won! “ BTS members were hi5-ing each other. They were about to head back to Jin’s place when suddenly......

A lighting Jongkook and Seohee at the same time. Both of them were shocked by the lighting and collapses on the floor. Lying there like their soul wasn’t even at their body anymore.

BTS cursed at the lighting and hurry ups and take Jongkook to the hospital. Minho was on his way back home, he saw a body lying on the ground. Minho went towards it and shocked to see that Seohee was the one who is lying there. Minho didn’t waste any time and took Seohee to the hospital.

End of Chapter 1

A/N : Hope you all like it <3