Short Friendship

My Dear Lucy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning you woke up earlier than usual. Of course, you still very tired from all the homework you had to finish last night but you didn't want to be late again. 

After getting dressed, you walked into the kitchen. On the refrigerator was a note from your parents. They were out again and wouldn't be back in a week. You sighed, hoping you had a better life with loving parents. But this what you have. 

Shrugging off your parents from your mind, you cooked yourself food. You ate quickly, then went out the door. 

It was 7:30 when you reached the school gates. You sighed in relief as you passed them. 

Kai had told you last night that he would be nice to you from now on. You couldn't wait to greet him when you enter the school building. 

Going up the steps, you see Taemin and Kai speaking. Taemin looked like he was telling a joke because Kai began to laugh clapping his hands like a walrus. He saw you and waved. Taemin looked at who he was waving at. He smiled and waved at you too. 

"Hi, Lucy." Kai jogged up to you. He was close you could smell his colgne. "Did you do all your homework?"

"Since when were you worried about her doing her homework?" asked Taemin as he walked to you both. "The last time I checked, you hated her."

"Well, things changed. Right Lucy?" Kai placed a hand on your shoulder. You suddenly felt stiff. He squeezed your shoulder.

"Y-Yeah. We're friends now."

"Uh-huh." He gave a suspicious look at Kai before turned the other way. "Jongin, I'm going to class."

"Alright," he responed. Taemin walked away and was soon out of your sight. "So, did you get some sleep last night?"

"Yeah. Thanks for caring." 

"It's what friends do right?" 

The bell rang and Kai looked at his watch. "Shoot. Look Lucy, I'm going to class. But at lunch come to my table alright?"

"Oh, okay." Kai smiled and waved, then ran to his class that you were sure he was going to be late. Thankfully, your class was right at the entrance. You settled in and began to do your work. 

The bell rang meaning it was lunch time. Remembering what Kai said, you searched for his table after you got your lunch. You saw his table, he was surrounded by guys. Most of them were sitting on top of the table, and the rest were sitting in their seats. You reached him with a smile. "Hi, Kai." 

Kai looked up at you and smirked. The guys at the table started to laugh. You tried to understand. Maybe Kai didn't tell them you two were friends yet. 

"Lucy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter