The Past

My Dear Lucy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai and you stayer still while hugging for quite some time. While being in his arms you wondered—Was he here to trick you again? The scenarios of what he could do to you the next day at school . It was if Kai could read your mind because his arms hugged you tighter, assuring you that he wouldn't do anything to hurt you again.  

Breaking the long silence you quietly told him, "Thank you."

He unwrapped his arms from around you letting them fall to his sides. "For the hug or..."

He didn't need to finish. It was obvious to you of what he was talking about. 

"Both."

Kai couldn't hold it any longer. He had to tell her. "Lucy, you need to stay away from Taemin."

Hearing what came out of Kai's mouth suddenly brought back what happened back at school. You were traumatized. "W-Why?"

"Let's sit down. I need you to listen to what I have to say."

Kai had sat down on the couch waiting for you to come back with hot cocoa. As you came back with both cups in your hands, he stood up and grabbed his own, then sat back down. "Thank you," he said.

You took a seat next to him, but not as close to him when you two hugged.

"He need to know the story of Taemin." He sighed. "Before you came to our school, Taemin was..broken."

Broken. That word was the definition of you these past days. You were broken and no one what there to glue you back to pieces. 

Coming back to Kai, you listened as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter