Threat

My Dear Lucy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You ran out the front school doors. The boys playing soccer outside stopped to look at you.

"Oh, look it's Lucy. What- HEY! Lucy, where you going?!"

All the guys had their eyes on you as you jumped up and over the big gates. 

"I didn't know she could do that.." one of the boys  said. 

"I wonder why she left."

"Kai, get off me." Taemin was still on the floor held done by Kai's weight. 

"No," Kai simply said. He knew once he would get off of him, he would run after Lucy. "This isn't you, remember? This is the Taemin that you left behind."

"I never left behind anything!"

"Then why are you acting like this!?" Kai screamed into Taemin's face, his viens on his neck look as if they were going to burst.

"Because I love her! I want to show her that I love her dearly! I want to show her that she's appreciated! I don't want her to end up like Rose."

Kai anger went down when he heard her name. "T-Taemin it wasn't your fault."

"Yes it was!" he cried. "She was bullied, she didn't feel loved, she killed herself."

"But it wasn't your fault! Dammit Taemin! You wern't the one who bullied her to death!"

Taemin pushed Kai off of him. He stumbled off of him, and fell sidewards. Taemin stood up quickly before Kai could get ahold of him again. 

"What if you're the person to bully Lucy to death? How would you feel Kai?"

His question wasn't what Kai was expecting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter