His Name

My Dear Lucy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai didn't feel okay with leaving you alone at your house. He felt as if something would happen you such as Taemin bursting in and tries to hurt you again. He offered you to stay at his place.

"No Kai..It's fine, really." You rejected going to his place. But honestly, you did want to go. You've always wondered what it was like to be protected by Kai. 

"Lucy, I insist." 

"I can't."

Kai sighed and looked around the living room. "Then I guess I'll stay here."

"Wait what?" 

"I'll stay here." He smiled at you and this time you swore he heard your heart beating. 

"But-"

"No buts! I'm staying here and that's final..." He looked at you with his concerned eyes. "I don't want you to get hurt again. And the least I can do is repay you this way for all the things I've done to you.."

Choco barked and ran to his legs jumping around them. "..Besides, I think Choco wants me to stay."

Your body burned with the fact of Kai being inside your house. Sleeping in your sheets. Sleeping on your pillows. It was like your dream come true. But not fully. The part that wouldn't come true was Kai loving you. You were sure that would never happen. 

Kai refused to sleep in your bed. It was trully nice of you to offer but it he was here to make you comfortable and protected. And plus he might lose control at the fact that Lucy would be sleeping with him. It would probably be the closest he was to a girl. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter