Invitation

My Dear Lucy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Can you open the door?" 

   Kim Jongin was at your door. Why is the guy who hates you at your door step this late at night? You could see what he was wearing through the door. A navy blue jacket over his dark grean sweater with black jeans that wern't too tight on him but it was enough to see his y built thighs. 

   Did I just think that?

   Choco continued to bark. You went with your dog's instincts. "Why?"

   Kai groaned. "Oh come on, Lucy! You really think I'm going to try to hurt you? Or maybe you? You're pathetic if you think that." 

   Choco barks grew louder at every word Kai spoke. Kai kicked the door. "Shut the up, !"

   "Excuse you?" Kai speaking to your dog that way created boiling anger and it wanted to explode. "Don't speak to my dog like that. And my dog is not a . Choco is a male."

   Kai groaned once again and mumbled something. "Oh gosh. Why did Taemin invite you?"

   "T-Taemin?"

   Kai walked closer to the door to get a better close look at you. He chuckled. "Is Taemin the only word you heard? Do you like him?" 

   I like you.. 

   Kai didn't hear your response, "So I take that as a yes? Let me in, Lucy."

   "Why?"

   "Because it's ing cold outside!"

   "You can leave! I don't even know why you're hear!" You began to shut the wooden door but Kai quickly said, "Taemin invited you to the party. "

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter