The Pain

My Dear Lucy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lucy could feel everyone's eyes on her as she and Kai walked into the front doors. Whispers were being passed around, and cold stares were being shown. 

"Where's your locker?" Kai asked Lucy ignored everyone.

She looked up to him. "You don't have to come with me. You have class as well."

"I have to keep close to you, Lucy." Even if Taemin will see us.

Lucy made her way to her locker, putting in the combo. Kai leaned against the locker next to her. He moved his face into her locker once she openes it. 

"Wow...you know how to keep your locker clean."

"I can't stand messy lockers." She simply said. 

"Maybe you can clean mine?" He arched his eyebrow asking her.

Lucy laughed. "What's it in for me?"

Kai leaned in forward close to her face. He smiled then repiled, "I can give you more kisses."

She lost her breathe making her cough loudly. It gained some curious glances. "Kai, stop playing."

"Did that kiss mean anything to you?"

Her hands began to loose its strength. The book she was reaching out to get was out her grasp, but her arm remained inside her locker. 

"Because I can tell you," Kai said while having no expression on his face,"that kiss meant more to me than you can imagine, Lucy."

"K-Kai I—"

"And I know it meant something to you too. Do you know how stupid I felt when I made that move? But it took so much courage to kiss you."

He lifted up Lucy's chin. "Don't ever look dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter