Noses & Basketballs

My Dear Lucy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Lucy! Heads up!"

You head shot to where your voice was called. Before you even time to duck or react, a basketball hit your face. You stumbled back trying to balance, but you fell, your head banging against the floor hard. Pain began to grow from you head, but you felt a stronger pain on your nose. You were bleeding. , you thought. 

Bursts of laughter ringed in your ears. Soon you felt your face turn hot and red. Not wanted to get more embarassed, you quickly stood up and turned to leave, but a strong hand gripped your wrist and pulled you causing you to turn to him and his crowd. 

"Where you going, huh? To the bathroom to go cry?" His words pierced through you. His audience chuckled. Now, you knew your face was a tomato. You didn't dare to look up. Your eyes stayed glued to the floor. 

He let of your wrist. You sighed in relief that he let you go, but he then pushed you to the floor. Using your arms for support, you got up and walked out of the gym without looking back. Laughter could still be heard steps away. 

Kim Jongin or also know as Kai just hit you with a basketball, and pushed you. How much more humiliation are you worth?

At the office, you asked to see the school nurse. 

"How did this happen, dear?" asked Mrs. Kim the school nurse.

"Basketball..Accident." You stayed away from starring at her, so she woudn't get suspicious.

"Are you tell me the truth Lucy?" She looked at yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter