Party Gone Wrong

My Dear Lucy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Kai wouldn't speak to you during the car ride. He continued to keep his eyes on the road. You knew it was better to stay focused on driving, but you wanted to talk to him. Your eyes began to wander to his side profile. His face was so beautiful. Two years ago, when you switched schools to come to this one, Kai was the first person your eyes found. He was just so..different. Something about him made your heart beat faster. A small crush on him had grown onto a big one. People spread rumors that you liked him, and that's when Kai began to bully you.

  "It's not even an honor for you be liking me," he once told you. That day you went home crying. Choco was the only one to comfort you. Your parents wouldn't care anyway if you told them. You found it pretty funny that your dog was more comforting than your parents.

  "Stop starring."

  You snapped out of your thoughts and felt your face grow hot. 

  How long was I starring?

  "Listen," he said after a long silence. "Just because I'm driving you to a party, just remember I this wasn't my idea. It was Taemin's." The car came to a halt. "I'm doing this for him because he's my best friend."

  He took his keys and got out of the car, as did you. Kai walked over the a house as big as a masion. People were outside dancing to the music that was coming from the inside. A few of them were having a make out session. Finally, inside the music was now bursting into your ears. You wern't used to this kind of atmosphere.

  "Lucy!" Your name was shouted. You hesitated to look where it came from. You defienatly sure what was going to hit you wasn't a basketball. It could be a beer bottle. You didn't look. 

  "Lucy!" The person sounded like he was coming closer. "Hey where- Lucy!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter