Luhan (final part)

EXO One-Shot Collection

Advise: Listen to EXO - XOXO (Kisses & Hugs)


Final Part

It was the D-day and as soon as Hwa Young woke up she was greeted by a cheerful Eun Kyo whishing her happy birthday. She smiled and hugged Eun Kyo. “Thank you.” While she did her routine of going to eat breakfast and going to the public bathrooms to do her hygiene stuff, she received lots of “Happy birthday!”. She happily thanked back and suddenly noticed that was missing something, or rather someone. Hwa Young found it strange that she hadn’t seen Lu Han yet. 

She arrived at the tents place and the students were all gathered up to hear what they would be doing that day. “So as it is Hwa Young’s birthday it will be her, who will choose on what to do.” the teacher called Hwa Young to stay next to her. “You have two choices. Swimming Pool or Bowling.” The teacher looked at the birthday girl and waited for her to decide. For Hwa Young it was an easy choice. “Swimming Pool.” she answered and the students all cheered as they all felt like going to the swimming pool.

“Well then go get ready.” the teacher commanded but after she could leave Hwa Young stopped her. “Teacher Chang, have you seen Lu Han?” she asked to the teacher as her friends all replied with “I don’t know.” or “I haven’t seen him either.”. “He’s been dismissed from all the activities today.” the teacher answered. “Why?” Hwa Young worried. Lu Han had never been the type to get detention. “He left the tent last night and it wasn’t to go to the public bathrooms.” the teacher kind of lied. It was true that Lu Han had left the tent but he hadn’t received detention.

Hwa Young suddenly became sad. She wouldn’t be able to be with her best friend on her birthday.

When it was time to leave for the swimming pool Hwa Young couldn’t help but to feel alone, even thought she had many friends around her. But there was always Lu Han who brightened her day and was always next to her, which wasn’t the case that day.

They left to the swimming pool and Lu Han stood in the canteen room preparing his gift in a laptop he borrowed. He wanted to go wish a happy birthday to Hwa Young before she could leave, but he had to finish her present or else it wouldn’t be finished when she came back.

It took him all the afternoon to finish the present. With lots of work and patience he was able to finish just before they came back.

Hwa Young wasn’t able to enjoy the swimming pool 100% has she didn’t have her best friend with her. She just couldn’t stop thinking of him. When she finally arrived at the camping site she asked the teacher if she could see Lu Han and they didn’t let her see him. With that Hwa Young thought that her day just couldn’t get better. It was probably one of the saddest birthday’s she had ever had.

After showering and get dressed up Se Hun went towards Hwa Young who had already showered and dressed up. “Hwa Young can you please come with me?” he asked stretching slightly his arm so she could hook arms with him. She blinked at him in a suspiciously way as she didn’t know to where Se Hun would take her or why would he even ask her to go somewhere at that time.

It was night already. Hwa Young hesitantly took his arm and Se Hun took her to the canteen. The canteen was dark and it seemed that there was no one inside. “Why did you take me here?” Hwa Young asked but Se Hun was no longer next to her.

She stood there looking at the dark canteen thinking that it was probably a surprise party for her as it was all dark and she couldn’t hear a sound. Suddenly a light appeared in a big white screen from a projector, those machines which are used to make presentations or to project a movie.

She walked towards it and there was a chair next to the projector. She sat oblivious of what was just to happen. She looked at the white screen and what it seemed like a movie was about to start. 

The movie Lu Han had prepared for Hwa Young was a junction of some of the many videos Lu Han had in his camera. The videos were all mostly only staring Hwa Young and others with Lu Han. In the movie it were presented some of the most beautiful moments between them. In the middle of the videos it would be shown Lu Han speaking about Hwa Young and some videos were of him writing down those facts about her in his notebook.

Hwa Young felt happy while watching those videos. She giggled with some of them and softened with others. If that was a birthday present then it was the best she had ever received. The last scene of the video began. It was Lu Han speaking to his camera, however it wasn’t like the others that were shown throughout the movie. It was something different.

“Well, today is Hwa Young’s birthday and I’m preparing the best birthday gift ever. Last night I asked a teacher to dismiss me from the activities we would be having today, so I could prepare her birthday gift. Aren’t I just the nicest person alive?” he joked and Hwa Young chuckled at watching him being a little cocky. “I’m sad that I won’t be spending the whole day with her and I know she’ll miss me, but this is worth it. Some days ago I’ve realized something really important in my life. Without Hwa Young my day isn’t the same. She’s become something beyond special to me. Sometimes I wonder if it’s only me who sees that she’s an amazing girl. She’s someone who I want to protect and keep next to me. If I ever lose her I don’t know, I really don’t want to imagine that.” he sighed and paused.

Hwa Young was listening attentively to his words. “Thanks to Se Hun I was able to open my eyes and see that she isn’t just a friend to me. She’s much more. At first I didn’t want to admit it, but after thinking a lot about it I’ve come to a conclusion. I like her. No, not like a friend … like a lover. Maybe I’ve felt this way since long ago, but was unable to realize my true feelings. Thank you Se Hun for helping me in this part. Now I won’t miss the chance to tell her that I love her. I must say I’m kinda nervous but I hope everything goes fine. Well, I must confess to her now. Annyeong.” he waved to the camera and turned it off, ending the movie.

Hwa Young was just shocked. She couldn’t believe in what she had just watched. Lu Han had confessed to her through a movie. A wonderful movie that she will keep forever. The light was still being projected to the white screen when Lu Han came out from behind the screen. He stood there as the light hit him.

Hwa Young widened at seeing him there. He had been behind the screen the whole time, waiting for the movie to end so he could confess to her (even though he had already confessed through the last video). “Lu Han …” Hwa Young whispered trying to control her happy tears to fall from her eyes. “I know. I know. It’s hard to believe right? I mean, we’ve been best friends for so long and I’ve only realized I love you just a few nights ago. I understand that you might not like me he same way, but as Se Hun said … I might lose the opportunity forever.” he finally looked at her.

She walked towards him and smiled. “This is the best birthday gift ever.” she then put on her tip toes and kissed him, making him know that she also felt the same way towards him.

“Awwww.” all the students awed as they watched the scene from the canteen’s door. Hwa Young and Lu Han smiled between the kiss but didn’t bother to stop.

 


Awwwww. I would die if someone did this to me. So romantic. *i'm so cheesy*

It's finished. Moving on to the next one-shot. Well I can say this was more like a three-shot isntead. XD I started getting a lot of ideas and it turned out bigger than I thought. 

I hope you liked it. ^^

Don't forget to susbcribe, comment and upvote! :D

Chu~ / XOXO