cool hairstyles

A Day in the Life of the Wu's

Zitao has the shock of his life when Kris returns home with Luhan, the kid sporting a faux mohawk with swirly patterns shaved to both sides of his head and a dash of bright green at the tips of the mohawk.

“Oh my god, what happened to your hair,” Zitao half shouts as he kneels down in front of Luhan, touching his hair in disbelief.

“Mommy, I have David Beckham’s hair!” Luhan jumps excitedly before launching into a long explanation about his hair and how the hairstylist added a touch of green to the tips just like the color of grass.

Why Luhan wanted his hair to be the color of grass, he didn’t know but he glares at Kris in complete betrayal. Zitao had given Kris one job to do and he messed it all up. Kris shrugs guiltily and stands where he is while Zitao ushers Luhan and Minseok – who came out to admire Luhan’s new hairstyle – to the room and told them to stay there.

“Explain.”

“The green is washable, I swear!”

“It’s not about the green, Wu Yifan, whatever happened to the normal hairstyle I told you to give him when you left? You had one job, Kris,” Zitao scowls.

“Luhan wanted a cool hairstyle…?”

“He is seven, you tell me what seven-year-old needs a cool hairstyle? I want a house of decent kids, not a bunch of kids with punk hairstyles because, god forbid, if the rest of them sees Luhan’s hair they would kill to have one too!” Zitao huffs, “You spoil the kids too much, Kris. You are not to bring any of the kids out to the hair salon ever again.”

 

“Whoa, Luhannie, your hair is so cool,” Minseok marvels over his brother’s hair, poking around the strands of styled-up hair with his index finger. “You look like David Beckham!”

“Yeah, Daddy said I could after I cried and kicked because he wanted to give me my old hair again,” Luhan grins triumphantly.

Soon after, Luhan becomes the coolest sibling in the entire household and Luhan simply basks in the attention everyone gave him. Zitao decides to allow the hairstyle for the day since Luhan seems ecstatic with it. The mother knew that the hairstyle definitely wasn’t allowed in school and he had to wash off the styling gel sooner or later.

Needless to say, Luhan fussed and screamed when Zitao drags him to the shower to wash off the green and the gel from his hair making it into an unrecognizable mop of hair on top of his head. Luhan cries for an hour straight when the next morning, Zitao parts his hair in the center to cover the swirly patterns on the sides of his head.

Luhan grumpily trudges his way into his classroom with Minseok, he wasn’t the coolest child in the family any longer.

On the brighter side, Zitao is officially in charge of bringing the kids to the hair salon and no more ‘cool’ hairstyles were allowed in the household.


A/N: Oh my god, I apologize for not updating for so long (has it been almost 2 months) and for the short chapter today :-( Unfortunately, school has started and I don't think I will be able to update as often as I did before. It has only been my first week in school and I'm already flooded with homework, sigh. I'm sorry for the crappy chapter, I tried and I'm really sleepy right now so I might be typing gibberish, forgive me...