vacation

A Day in the Life of the Wu's

Double update! Check the previous chapter too~

Word count: 575 words 


"Holiday! Holiday!" Luhan chants as he runs around the room, picking up toys and dumping them in his small backpack.

He stuffs the last toy into the bag and zips it up before ing both his arms through the loops and running out of the room. 

"Mommy, I packed my bag," Luhan grins proudly as he stands before the bustling male.

"That's good Lulu, come here and I'll place your water bottle in," Zitao beckons him forward while placing a water bottle in one of the other nine backpacks.

Luhan skips forward and turns his back on Zitao, giving him direct access to his back. Zitao s the bag to find toy after toy and shrieks in horror. The mother sends Luhan back to his room, giving him specific instructions to put all the toys back.

Joonmyun rolls his small luggage into the living room, next to the two larger luggages followed by Minseok with his dark blue one. They scan the living room only to find a frantic Zitao with a armful of cookies in bags, placing one each into their backpacks. 

The mother calls out for Luhan and the boy trudges out with a bag filled with more of the things he needed and pouted, doe eyes wavering pitifully. 

"No, Luhan," Zitao says sternly, pulling him forward by the bag and placing the bag of cookies and water bottle. 

Kris enters the living room with freshly bathed Sehun and Kai, setting them on the ground and they run to their mother.

Soon the bags were packed and they had everything they needed. Kris calls for the children and Zitao orders for them to take their backpacks as he helps Sehun and Kai into theirs. 

They load the bags into the mini bus they hired and ushered the excited kids up the bus. 

The Wu family are going to Busan for vacation; they would choose another country but it is hard to fly around with so many children to take care of. 

The first 2 hours of the 5 hour ride was hell; the kids wouldn't stay in their seats, Jongdae wouldn't stop disturbing Jongin causing him to wail, the only ones quiet were Joonmyun and Kyungsoo who were busy counting the cars driving by. 

By the third hour, everyone was burnt out, nibbling on cookies as they slumped on their seats wearily. 

During the fourth hour, everyone nodded off and slept through the bumpy ride.

In Busan, the family visited the aquarium - which was hell on earth for the couple - where the kids got fascinated by different things at the same time as Zitao and Kris struggled to gather the kids before one of them went missing. 

The visit to the Trickeye Museum left a traumatised Kyungsoo when they accidentally forgot about him when he was busy exploring a room. They'd only realize that one of their child was missing when they did a headcount.

Needless to say, Zitao cried along with Kyungsoo when they found him huddled in a corner of a small room in the museum. 

Zitao and Kris brought the kids to a bowling center where they had bowling for children. Kris nearly had a heart attack when Jongin runs down the alley only to slip and nearly slide down the hole at the end.

However, at the end of the vacation, the Wu family returned to Seoul with smiles on their faces and many stories to tell. 


A/N: Vacation scenario for OXxaimixXO~ Sorry for the crappy chapter, I'm so out of it these days...