Chapter Twenty Two :)

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)
"If you say you want me, yeah,
You say you want me
If you do the right thing, we can be together
I'm not easy, yeah, you gotta work for it
I'm the real thing, and baby gotta please me." Krystal sang.
 
 
"What you gonna do when somebody convinces me
To believe that he can do it better
Send me gifts and showing me the romance
All this, this, and that, can you do better?" I followed singing.
 
 
"Say you love me, Say you love me
Then put it in a love song (Put it in a love song)
Say you need me, Say you need me
Then write it in a letter form (Oh oh oh)
Say you want me, Say you want me
Then text me on the cell phone (Text me on my cell phone)
Say you love me, Say you love me
Then put me in a love song (Oh)" We both ended.
 
 
"Please welcome.. the KC Tandem!" Cheondung oppa and Dara unnie announced in unison, clapping along with the audience.
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo!" Krystal and I bowed, waving and smiling at the camera.
 
 
"Welcome to KBS's new variety show 'Idol Hang out'." Cheondung oppa said politely.
 
 
"Aigoo, these kids are really pretty. Please take a seat." Dara unnie said, motioning for us to take a seat at the white couches placed on either side of unnie and oppa's seats.
 
 
Krystal took the seat beside Kris oppa on Dara unnie's side while I took the empty seat beside Shinwoo oppa.
 
 
"This show is all about just chilling with the idols, clear some misunderstood rumors and get to know them more. Our very first guests are EXO M's Kris, F(x)'s Krystal, B1A4's CNU and the Hollywood star Crystal." Cheondung oppa said.
 
 
"Okay, we will start about the misunderstood rumors first. KPop fans around the world are fussing about the whole Crystal cheating on CNU with Kris. Can you please explain this? Crystal?" Unnie asked.
 
 
"Uh, nae, unnie. First of all, I'm not cheating on Shinwoo oppa. There's this thing Kris oppa and I can't tell you yet but I can assure all of you that our companies, EXO and B1A4 knows all about this and they can also prove to you that nothing's going on between us. It's totally not true." I said.
 
 
"What happened to you, Barbie?" Cheondung oppa asked, pointing at my wrist covered with elastic bandage and my bruised cheeks.
 
 
"Can I answer that, Cheondung-sunbaenim?" Kris oppa asked.
 
 
"Yeah, sure. Go on, Kris-ssi." He nodded.
 
 
"She was mobbed by our fans. That happened when were recording a video blog for her YouTube channel the other day by the Cheonggyecheon park. Our managers told us to spend that time to get to know each other more since we're going to work together. They left us since there wasn't that much people on the park. I left her after filming the short vlog because I got a call from my mom. Well, I didn't really left her side, I only walked a few feet away from our spot for privacy - not that she will tell it to other people but, yeah, you get the picture. Next thing I knew, a group of girls are crowding over her. Some scratched her face and arms, pulled her hair, pushed her and even punched her on the stomach once. I quickly called the managers to bring her to a clinic to treat her wounds and sprained wrist. I also called CNU-sunbaenim on our way to the nearest clinic." Kris oppa explained.
 
 
A picture of EXO M giving me a formal bow flashed on the flat screen TV beside the hosts' seats.
 
 
"Woah. When did you did this?" Dara unnie asked Kris oppa, examining the picture.
 
 
"Can't you tell, big noona? They are wearing the same clothes so they probably did it earlier." Cheondung oppa tsk'ed.
 
 
"Yah, shut up. Let's hear from CNU-ssi what did Kris-ssi told him." Unnie glared at her dongsaeng.
 
 
"The boys and I are in the middle of our practice that time. Our choreographer heard Crystal's ringtone blaring on my phone and gave me a minute to take the call. They know that Crystal doesn't call unless it's an emergency. She feels awkward calling so she prefer texting more. Kris-ssi apologized for several times and gave me the name of the clinic. When I arrived at the place, he continued apologizing from what the fans did to my girlfriend." Shinwoo oppa said.
 
 
"Yeah. Crystal's just like me." Dara unnie commented.
 
 
"So, you heard it straight from them the real story why Crystal and Kris are together that day." Cheondung oppa said.
 
 
"Stay tuned for more stories and activities here on KBS live from Idol Hang out. We'll be right back." Dara unnie seconded, smiling at the camera.
 
 
"Unnie! I missed you!" A said in a baby voice and running to hug Dara unnie after the director said cut.
 
 
"Ah, I missed you, too, dongsaeng!" She hugged me back.
 
 
"You talk like you haven't seen each other for a decade but it wasn't even 24 hours have passed when you last saw one another." Cheondung oppa whispered.
 
 
"Shush, Mr. dog poop. Shoo." Unnie said, waving at him dismissively.
 
 
The other guests are either getting a retouch or talking to one another just like unnie and I.
 
 
"Soo Jung, come here. Let's take a picture with unnie." I waved excitedly.
 
 
"Wah, you guys are really pretty. When did you two became close?" Unnie asked, posing for a wacky picture.
 
 
"Crystal unnie and I have lots of things in common so we clicked instantly after meeting the other day to practice the song we sang at the start of the show. We already did a cover of Lady Gaga's Telephone the same day we met." Krystal bragged, after I snapped a couple of photos.
 
 
"Places, please!" Someone hollered.
 
 
"Well, that's a quick break." Krystal muttered under her breath. Unnie and I giggled.
 
 
"We'll be airing in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2..1!" The director shouted. Audience's cue to applaud.
 
 
"Welcome back to Idol Hang out!" Dara unnie and Cheondung oppa said in unison.
 
 
"We asked the 4 other B1A4 members some questions about the couple living with them. Let's take a look at it, shall we? VCR?" Cheondung oppa said.
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo!" B1A3 bowed at the person who was behind the camera.
 
 
"Hello. I was ordered to ask you a few questions about CNU and Crystal. Is that okay?" The person asked.
 
 
"Yeah, sure." Jinyoung oppa answered.
 
 
"Okay, first question. What did you feel after reading those hateful tweets from your fans on twitter for Crystal?" The person asked. The tweets flashed on the bottom right corner of the screen.
 
 
"Ah, I pity Crystal-ssi. She's a very lovely girl and doesn't deserve any of those hateful comments." Jinyoung oppa said.
 
 
"Yeah, I feel bad for noona especially when we saw this video Baro hyung found on one of our video cameras." Gongchan said.
 
 
"What video? Can we see it?" The person asked. Well, I'm getting tired of calling him 'the person'. From now on, I'll call him an interviewer.
 
 
Sandeul gave the man the camera he's holding.
 
 
'The video B1A4's Sandeul gave us..' It read.
 
 
We can only see my neatly made bed at first. Seconds after, a faint thud was heard, followed by my thin figure appearing and taking a seat on the room's corner beside the cracked iPhone I just threw. I can see myself bawling my eyes out. Oppa held my hand beside me. Ah, I remember this night. That happened a day after Shinwoo oppa told the reporters that we're dating.
 
 
"Crystal~" Shinwoo oppa called in the video, sitting beside me. "What's wrong?"
 
 
"Twi- *hiccup* tter." I managed to say between hiccups.
 
 
Oppa took his own cellphone from his pocket and read multiple tweets where my name was mentioned. He sighed and hugged me, letting me cry on his chest.
 
 
"You know that I'm not that good when it comes to comforting others with cheesy words that I can think of but I'll try this time. You have me, the boys, Mr. Kim and your supporters. Those haters are just jealous because they know in themselves that you are my girlfriend, not them. I've read this book called 25 ways to live a happy life. It says there that 'What other people thinks of you is none of your business'. It's great advice, don't you think? We don't need their opinion as long as we like each other and we're fighting for our relationship." He said, wiping tears off of my cheeks.
 
 
"Oppa, I don't know what will I do without you." I said, hugging him more.
 
 
"Stop crying now, okay?" Oppa said, patting my head.
 
 
"I feel like a dog." I pouted.
 
 
"You okay now?" He asked.
 
 
I nodded in reply.
 
 
"Good. Then I'll show you my amazing dance moves." He said cockily.
 
 
"Yeah, okay." I said in a bored tone.
 
 
Oppa huffed, standing up. His back was facing the camera so we couldn't see his face. What a shame.
 
 
"Seulpeohajima no no no honjaga anya no no no
Eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae
Nae soneul jabayo ije jigeum dagawa gidae
Eonjena himi dwae julge" He sang while dancing APink's choreography for the song.
 
 
The audience awed at oppa's cuteness.
 
 
I was giggling in the video the whole time oppa was singing and dancing.
 
 
"Do you like it?" Oppa grinned, sitting down beside me again.
 
 
I nodded and kissed his cheek.
 
 
"Yo, just thought i’d let you know
No matter what day of the week it is,
You’re the only girl on my mind c’mon!
 
Nae nuneul bol ttae ttokkachi marhal ttae neol cheongmal anaju-go shipeosseo
Na imanhamyeon eottae? Ni namjaron eottae? Ttan aedeulboda
Neoreurakkyeojul keoya neowah hamkke-hal keoya
Eonjena neohanaman bollae" Oppa sang BtoB's cute song, Monday to Sunday.
 
 
Then the video went back to the 'interview'.
 
 
The 4 boys are snickering.
 
 
"I didn't know CNU-hyung will to that!" Ducky exclaimed, laughing with the other boys.
 
 
"Aish. These kids are going to get it when we get home." Oppa huffed beside me.
 
 
The hosts and other guests chuckled.
 
 
"Next question. What kind of couple are they? I mean, are they the showy kind, like, the one who shows too much PDA or the cute type?" The interviewer asked.
 
 
"Seeing other people kiss is gross. They're not that kind." Gongchan said, scrunching his nose cutely.
 
 
"Those two are weird. One time, Crystal-ssi made a sandwich using ketchup as a spread and dipped it in orange juice and they both ate it. Yuck." Sandeul said, cringing.
 
 
"They argue in Japanese." Baro said.
 
 
"Yup. They are definitely the weird couple." Jinjin oppa confirmed, giving a thumbs up.
 
 
"Okay, last question. Is there any awkward moments living with a couple?" The interviewer asked.
 
 
"Yes!" Baro replied quickly.
 
 
"Yah, CNU-ssi will kill you later of he sees this." Jinjin oppa elbowed Baro.
 
 
"Hyung! Don't kill any of us later, okay? Many girls will miss our cute faces." Gongchan said, doing aegyo.
 
 
"I will tell them the story!" Sandeul raised his hand.
 
 
"Go ahead, Sandeul-ah." The man said.
 
 
"It happened last week. Jinyoung hyung, Baro, Channie and I got back from the store just outside our dorm when we heard CNU hyung in the bathroom saying, 'Are you okay? I'll do it gently, I promise.' We were shocked so Jinyoung hyung banged on the bathroom door while Baro covers Gongchan's ears. We don't have a single clue what's really happening in there so leader hyung said, 'Yah! What are you guys doing in there?!'. Of course, all of us are guys and it's awkward hearing it. The door opened, revealing hyung and Crystal-ssi." Sandeul said.
 
 
"Wait! Can we pause it?" Cheondung oppa said and one of the staffs paused it.
 
 
"What are you guys doing in the bathroom?" Dara unnie asked. Her eyes are ready to pop out of their sockets.
 
 
"She was taking a shower and she slipped. I was just massaging her ankle." Shinwoo oppa answered, covering his face from shame. "Seriously, she's the only one I know who dances in the shower."
 
 
"Kai dances in the shower, too. You can ask the other members." Kris oppa butted in, earning a laugh from us.
 
 
"It's true!" Chen called in their seat.
 
 
Oh, I haven't told you yet? All 6 members of EXO M, MBLAQ, F(x) and 2NE1 is here. They're sitting on the very front seats near us guests. They said that they showed up to support their group mate. B1A4 is the only one not present here. They are busy with their own schedules, even Channie.
 
 
The show went on like that. We are now given an iPad to share and read questions we want to answer.
 
 
"Unnie/oppa, can someone use an idol's name in a sentence? Example: Guess I'll be CN-U tonight, then. Please?" Kris oppa read from the tablet he and Krystal are sharing.
 
 
"Use an idol's name in a sentence. Okay, who wants to answer this?" Dara unnie said.
 
 
"Hey, unnie. I like your Sandeuls. Can I Baro it?" I said, grinning at them.
 
 
"Waah. Haha! I like that. Kris-ssi, do you want to try?" Cheondung oppa said.
 
 
"I'm so exoited, and I just can't hide it." Kris oppa sang, doing some dancing movements with his hands.
 
 
"Oppas and unnies! Can you do an aegyo battle? Please do include the other idols who are watching in the studio. Gomawo." Shinwoo oppa read the question.
 
 
"Aegyo battle! We will pick a representative or two in every group. Is that alright?" Cheondung oppa asked.
 
 
The audience cheered. The representatives for EXO M are Luhan oppa and Xiumin oppa, MBLAQ is Mir oppa (because Joon oppa said he's way too y for aegyo), F(x) are Krystal and Sulli, 2NE1 is CL unnie and lastly, Shinwoo oppa and me.
 
 
CL unnie was the first to show her aegyo. She talked to Dara unnie in a baby voice and doing some hand gestures from time to time. Next is Mir oppa who puffed his cheeks, placed both of his hands beside his head and tilted his head back and forth. Sulli and Krystal posed cutely by closing their left eye and gave a small smile that their fans love. Xiumin oppa showed us the 3 baozi faces. The sad, surprised and angry baozi. I was standing behind him the whole time he's performing his aegyo and poking his cute chubby cheeks occasionally. Luhan oppa's 'aegyo' was the funniest. He widened his eyes, grinned like a e and waved his arm like he's stabbing someone again and again. Then, Shinwoo oppa looked at the camera intensely, smiling, winked and saluted at the camera.
 
 
"Yah, oppa! Don't do that again. You're only mine." I whined, tugging at his shirt sleeves, pouting.
 
 
"Can you stop? You're so annoying." Cheondung oppa huffed, glaring at me playfully.
 
 
"Uwaaaa. You're so mean!" I said, wiping the nonexistent tears from my cheeks with my fists.
 
 
"Ah, kyeopta!" Joon oppa squished my cheeks.
 
 
Bommie unnie slapped Joon oppa's hands away from me and whispered, "Look at CNU-ssi."
 
 
Unnie, oppa, and me looked at my boyfriend in unison. He was frowning at Joon oppa who raised both of his arms, saying, "Sorry.".
 
 
"Oppa, are you jealous?" I asked in a teasing manner.
 
 
"No? I mean, you're just poking Xiumin-ssi's cheeks and getting close with Lee Joon hyung. Nothing to worry about." He said, keeping his cool.
 
 
"Ha! He is." Dara unnie teased, patting oppa's back.
 
 
"Okay, enough of that. The audience will judge who showed the cutest aegyo out of the 8 of you by clapping as loud as they can. Who likes F(x)'s aegyo?" Cheondung oppa said.
 
 
F(x) got a few claps and whoops, same with Mir oppa and CL unnie. Xiumin oppa got aww's and claps a little bit louder than the first ones. Luhan oppa did his 'aegyo' again and got chuckles and claps. Shinwoo oppa received loud screams and claps from his fan girls and I got whoops and claps louder than any of them. Fanboys are the ones clapped and cheered for me mostly including the other Exo members, Shinwoo oppa and Mblaq.
 
 
"Wow. Your fanboys liked your aegyo." Cheondung oppa commented, clapping.
 
 
"Yeah. I gathered a lot of fanboys around the world for all these years I've been singing and acting." I sighed happily.
 
 
"Unnie, how long have you been in the show biz industry again?" Minzy asked.
 
 
"I debuted at this movie where I sang my first single. It was way back in October 2nd, 2007." I replied, counting the years.
 
 
"Then all of us are your hoobaes?!" Joon oppa asked - well, it's more likely an exclamation.
 
 
"Yeah. Problem?" I asked. "The advantage of it is I can call all of you by your names whenever I want to, without oppa or unnie."
 
 
"Crystal-sunbae-" Xiumin oppa started but I cut him off by raising my right hand.
 
 
"Please don't. I feel awkward hearing it from people older than me. If anyone of you call me sunbae again, I won't talk to you." I said, sticking my tongue out at them childishly.
 
 
We sat on our perspective seats again and Cheondung oppa and Dara unnie are now talking to Krystal and Kris oppa.
 
 
"Oppa, can I eat the foods lying on the table?" I whispered to Cheondung oppa.
 
 
"Yeah. Help yourself." He replied, nodding.
 
 
I took a chocolate cupcake and started the sky blue bubble gum flavored icing on top of it.
 
 
"Oppa, are you okay?" I asked Shinwoo oppa, lightly squeezing his hand.
 
 
"Uh-huh. Wae?" He replied, squeezing my hand back.
 
 
"You're really quiet. Are you made at me?" I asked again.
 
 
"No. Why would I? Ah, it was just - I get jealous when you're showing your aegyo with other guys and.. Oh, never mind." He sighed.
 
 
"I'm sorry. You want me to show only you my aegyo?" I teased, blinking my eyes cutely.
 
 
"Of course." He smiled, poking my nose.
 
 
The cupcake was clear from the sweet icing so I handed it to oppa who ate it happily.
 
 
"Hold up. Barbie, why did you gave CNU-ssi your left overs?" Cheondung oppa asked.
 
 
"Hey, it's not really left overs. I just it clean of icing and gave him the chocolate part." I defended.
 
 
"Why?" Dara unnie interjected in.
 
 
"I don't like icing that much. It's too sweet for my liking and she knows what will Cheondung hyung and me will do to her if she ate chocolate." Oppa replied.
 
 
"Oh, yeah, I remember. She'll have a hoarse voice and wouldn't be able to talk normally for a day or two, right? That reminds me.. did you know that 2NE1 is now a five-girl group?" Dara unnie said.
 
 
"Eh? Since when?" Krystal asked.
 
 
"Since yesterday. Can someone play the video I gave you earlier? Please? Gomawoyo." Dara unnie said.
 
 
The VCR showed the five of us - Dara unnie, Bommie unnie, CL unnie, Minzy and I singing and dancing to their song Do You Love Me? in YG Entertainment's practice room. I don't know how and when did appa asked the YG ent. founder to let me in there but he told me that Dara unnie asked him the favor. In the video, Dara unnie, Bommie unnie and I are wearing a black glitter pleated skater skirt and a long sleeved white cropped top while CL unnie and Minzy are wearing black lace short sleeved cropped top and 3/4 River Island white beaded leggings. The 4 of them are wearing a 3 inches wedge sneakers while I'm sporting a flat colorful Jeremy Scott hi top wings sneakers so they will match my height. After the video ended, a picture of me and Big Bang showed on the screen.
 
 
"Big noona and the others are wearing those sneakers with secret heels." Cheondung oppa laughed.
 
 
He received a slapped on the back of his head from Dara unnie.
 
 
"Can we play ddabong, oppa and unnie? I saw lots of videos of MBLAQ and since then I've always wanted to try it." Krystal suggested.
 
 
"That's a great idea! Guys versus girls! I'll pick the guys but if I didn't get to pick you, no hard feelings, alright?" Cheondung oppa said.
 
 
"Deal!" Dara unnie said, walking to the other idol's spot.
 
 
"Please stand beside me Xiumin-ssi, Chen-ssi, CNU-ssi and babo Joon hyung. Seungho hyung and G.O. hyung are bad at this so I wouldn't pick both of them. We still need another one. Who wants to play? Luhan-ssi. Okay. How about you, big noona." He said, smiling smugly at us girls. Tch.
 
 
"Please come here Bommie, CL, Victoria, Luna and both Crystals." Dara unnie told us to form a circle around her.
 
 
"Okay, so Victoria will go first, then CL, Luna, Bommie, Soo Jung and Crystal. Is that okay with you, girls?" Unnie whispered. We all nodded and faced the boys who are smiling at us. Huh.
 
 
"Noona, who are the first 3 members you would like to play in your team? Mine's Joon hyung, Luhan and CNU." Cheondung oppa said.
 
 
"Victoria, CL and Luna." Dara unnie replied shortly, smirking at her dongsaeng.
 
 
Our team won the first round because Luna's voice is higher that my boyfriend's. Bommie unnie, Krystal and I are now competing against Cheondung oppa, Chen-ssi and Xiumin oppa.
 
 
"Dda-ddabong!" Chen practically screamed with all his might.
 
 
"Barbie, your turn." Cheondung oppa grinned, pointing at me.
 
 
"Ddabong!" I said in the highest pitch I could muster, getting a lot of 'oohs', claps and cheers.
 
 
Xiumin oppa let out a small sigh before inhaling and screamed, "Ddabong!"
 
 
It was like he's trying to sing the highest 'Do' in Do Re Mi which is a D note, by the way. I was shocked from hearing such a high note coming from a guy who barely talks in variety shows, so I stepped back and Shinwoo oppa's elbow collided with my hand held microphone making it bump to my lips.
 
 
"Ow!" I hissed, covering my mouth.
 
 
"Omo! I'm sorry, jagiya! Are you okay? Of course, not. I didn't mean to do it!" Oppa exclaimed, hugging me, interrupting the Park siblings argue about who made the highest note between Xiumin oppa and me.
 
 
"Oneul bam na manhi apayo.
Neomu apa apa a-pa." (I'm the only one hurting tonight. It hurts, hurts so much.) I sang jokingly.
 
 
After the game ended, MBLAQ performed their new song No Love, serenading their dedicated fans, EXO M performed 365, singing and dancing energetically to their lively song, f(x) sang Rum Pum Pum Pum and 2ne1 performed Falling In Love. An assistant producer walked up the the hosts and whispered something on their ears. The siblings made adlibs and cut the show quickly after that, promising another group of idols will be here next week. We didn't notice that the show barely got any commercials and has being airing for an hour and 10 minutes. I can say that commercials and we were having fun, so what? The viewers must've had a good laugh from the stupid things we made and spaz a lot because of the handsome and pretty idols.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------
 
 
I updated! Sorry for long wait. Mianhe! Is it 2 weeks ago since I last updated? Anyway, I made it longer  to make it up to you. :)