Chapter Twenty One :)

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)
I'm sooooooooooorry, chingus! I got writers block the whole week. :( Anyway, ENJOY READING! :)
 
 
 
 
----------
 
 
 
 
 
Eomeoni asked me to take a shower first while Shinwoo oppa and unnie help her cook our breakfast. I complained like a 7 year old kid. Of course I want to help them in the kitchen and I hate being treated like a guest - even though that I am - but I really want to help, plus I get to bond with the 2 most important ladies in Shinwoo oppa's life! Oppa and I bickered about it for 10 whole minutes before I gave up and headed to the shower, feeling defeated. It's so unfair.
 
 
My outfit was lying on unnie's bed when I got out from the shower. It's a navy blue turn collar dress with short sleeves and the length of the dress covers half of my thighs, white platform Vans, white Ray-ban wayfarer sunglasses and black 'Sparkle' snapback. I decided to leave my wavy hair loose behind me and exited the room.
 
 
"Oh, Crystal-ssi, you're here! Ah, you look cute. Shinwoo's just changing in his room. Sit beside me." Unnie exclaimed, nodding at the chair beside her.
 
 
"Okay. Oh, eomeoni, unnie, do you want to see what oppa will look if he was a girl?" I asked excitedly. Yeah, you can say it's my revenge from earlier.
 
 
"I bet he's ugly." Unnie giggled at her own joke.
 
 
"Oh, hush now, child. I think he will be really pretty." Eomeoni said with a dreamy look on her eyes.
 
 
I giggled and showed them oppa's picture where a coordi noona and I made him look like a real girl. We put on make up - smokey eye shadow, fake long lashes, doll eyes contact lenses, bronzer and pink lipstick. I personally picked his outfit which consists of a black NYC cropped top, white lace stretch mini skirt, brown ankle boots, Ray-ban sunglasses and complete the look with a long brown wavy wig. The other 4 B1A4 members don't know or haven't seen the picture yet except the 3 of us - the noona, oppa and I and now, eomeoni and unnie.
 
 
"Hey, ladies! What are you doing?" Abeoji called, slinging his arm around eomeoni's waist. They're just like a newly wed couple - so in love and still get to joke around with their kids even if they're on their mid-fifties or something. I want to have a relationship like them when I get old.
 
 
"I'm here! Let's eat." Oppa cheered and stood by my side.
 
 
"Hey! We're wearing couple shirts." I said, pointing at his shirt. He is wearing a navy blue short sleeved turn collar T-shirt, light brown Capri roll-up shorts, black and white high top shoes and his black Ray-ban wayfarer sunglasses was placed on top of his head. Oppa grinned and winked at me.
 
 
The 5 of us held a small talk here and there until we finished eating. Eomeoni, unnie and abeoji told us to visit more often if the company allowed us. We immediately bid our goodbyes and left. The managers and coordi noonas are waiting outside the Shin residence.
 
 
"Oppa, oppa, oppa, where are we going?" I sang in the tune of Dora The Explorer's song, bouncing on my seat inside the van.
 
 
"Why are you bouncing like a ball? And it's a surprise." He replied, holding both of my shoulders to stop me.
 
 
The whole 3 hour ride to where we are going is really quiet except for the random pop song playing at the background. It doesn't have to be talking every minute of the day with your boyfriend, sometimes oppa and I enjoy quiet times like this with each other once in a while, holding hands or even cuddling. Coordi noona packed my Polaroid camera along with a small bag of batteries and films, so I took lots of pictures with oppa. I don't know why but I like taking lots of pictures to have a lot of remembrance on that particular day, not only storing it in my memory, I guess. I wish I can take pictures with my eyes.
 
 
We entered a spacious parking lot where a lot of cars are parked neatly inside the yellow lines that was drawn on the cement ground. I still don't have a single clue where we are now. I was really amazed when we entered the Children's Grand Park here in Seoul. It was really huge - I think it's as big as the Disneyland in LA. It has a theme park, zoo with 360 different species of 3,400 animals, playground for the little kids and small stalls of souvenir shops and food stands are everywhere.
 
 
You can see a number of ducks swimming in the lake in front of the entrance to the zoo. I took a picture of it and texted Ducky-ah, saying, "Where you at? Your relatives are looking for you. Quack!"
Manager Hoon, Manager Yang and 2 coordi noonas are following few feet behind us like we're on a triple date or something. Ha! If you turned to the left, it leads you to the theme park, right path is to the souvenir shops, food stalls and playground and if you walk straight ahead, it'll lead you to the zoo.
 
 
The zoo is freaking huge, I'm telling you. As usual, there are elephants, giraffes, lions, zebras and various types of apes and monkeys. Animals indigenous to South Korea, such as Eurasian river otters, sika deer, gray wolves and meerkats are also available for viewing. The live dolphin and sea lion show is thrilling to watch the aquatic mammals swim, splash and jump in the air. I feel like a little kid again. The dolphin trainer asked the audience who wants to try some tricks with the dolphin and get amazed. Of course, I volunteered, and yes, he picked oppa and I. Perks of being in the front row. Or should I say 'Perks of being famous'? Nah.
 
 
Anyway, the trainer gave the both of us a pair of gloves to feed the dolphins with the fish on the bucket without getting our hands dirty.
 
 
Next, we went to the theme park. Memories from my birthday filled my head.
 
 
"Oppa, do you remember when we went to the amusement park? You're scream was the loudest when we rode the drop tower!" I laughed, pointing at him.
 
 
"Yah. Look who's talking! You're gripping my hand tightly that time. I think you cut off the blood circulation on my hand the whole ride." Oppa shot back.
 
 
"So what? At least I'm not a guy who screams like a little girl." I said, sticking my tongue out.
 
 
And.. that is how we started bickering left and right. We walked around the theme park play fighting.
 
 
"Oppa, why'd you decided to go out suddenly?" I asked curiously.
 
 
"Because we wouldn't be able to go out for a date for a while. I mean, I will be busy with practice, comeback, tours and fan meeting events for the next few weeks - or even months and you will be busy with your studies and the upcoming drama. This is just like our advance 1st month anniversary celebration." Oppa replied.
 
 
"Oh yeah, I forgot that appa moved your comeback schedule." I sighed deeply.
 
 
"Enough of this sad talk. Are you hungry? Let's get some food." Oppa asked, changing the topic.
 
 
"Yes! I'm glad you asked. How about you? Where do you want to eat?" My ears perked up when I heard the word 'food'. Who wouldn't?
 
 
"Let's eat by the lake near the entrance." Oppa lead me back to the entrance and asked his manager to get something while Manager Yang stayed with us.
 
 
Manager Hoon and a noona came back with 2 baskets of food and a huge blue plaid blanket. Oppa told me that he asked eomeoni and unnie to help him prepare our lunch. So that's why eomeoni doesn't want me to help her earlier.
 
 
"Aaw. You're so sweet, oppa!" I cooed, pinching his cheeks.
 
 
"Yah, Don't touch me, I'm sweaty." Oppa slapped my hand lightly.
 
 
I took my handkerchief from my purse and dabbed it on Shinwoo oppa's sweaty forehead and neck.
 
 
"Why are you grumpy? You got your men period?" I teased, poking his side.
 
 
"Every time I sweat I feel like I smell bad. I don't have men period." He replied, poking both of my sides.
 
 
"Hahahaha! Oppa have his men period. You want some pads?" I joked.
 
 
"Yah! I told you I don't have men period. Oh, you're gonna get it this time." Oppa said pining me on the blanket lying on the ground, tickling me nonstop.
 
 
"S-stop! Hahaha! Je-je jebal! Hahaha!" I said in between laughs.
 
 
"CNU-ssi, you're going to kill your girlfriend." A noona tsk-ed, pointing at me.
 
 
"Mianhe." Oppa said, helping me get up from the ground.
 
 
"It's fine. You know, oppa, even if you sweat a lot, you still manage to smell good. How can you do that?!  Aigoo, I'll have a hard time fighting girls over you when you guys have your comeback again." I said, smiling at him.
 
 
"You don't have to fight with girls, you know? You're the only girl I like." He replied, poking the tip of my nose.
 
 
We ate the food oppa brought with the managers and noonas, holding a small talk every now and then. We took lots of pictures, too while eating and smiling and waving to his fans who are standing few feet away from us. Some had the courage to ask for an autograph and picture. It makes me happy seeing fans happy just posing in a picture with their idol. Half of his fans - probably anti-Shinstal, glared at me. Oh, well, I can't blame them for imagining killing me because I'm dating their beloved oppa.
 
 
Oppa said something in Korean to the girls who are shooting daggers at me using their eyes. They must be cursing or something. The managers and noonas gave me sympathetic looks. I have to get used to this.
 
 
A cute Korean guy approached me.
 
 
"Hi. Can I help you?" I asked kindly.
 
 
"Uh.. Dangsin gwa hamkke sajin-eul jjig-eul su issnayo?" He asked timidly.
 
 
"He's asking if he can take a picture with you." Manager Yang translated for me.
 
 
"Oh, nae." I nodded happily.
 
 
A small group of guys and girls asked me to take a picture with them, too. Of course, I complied. One of the three girls told me, "Unnie, you and oppa look good together. I wish you'll last forever." She's really sweet, isn't she? I wish fans are just like her.
 
 
I caught oppa glaring at the cute guy from earlier.
 
 
"Why are you glaring at him?" I asked, holding his hand.
 
 
"Men instincts. He obviously like you." Oppa replied.
 
 
"Who wouldn't like Crystal-ssi? geunyeoneun neomu gwiyeobda." (She's really pretty.) The noona said, winking at me.
 
 
I poked oppa's right cheek, giggling. He's jealous, right? Or I'm just assuming things? Anyway, after the fans that had gathered around us left, we also left the place. Manager Hoon drove for an hour or so until we reached the nearest beach.
 
 
"Eh?! Why are we on the beach?" I asked, jumping out of the van.
 
 
"It's kind of hot today so I figured out that lets take a stroll by the shore like the sappy romance movies most girls like." Oppa answered, scratching the back of his neck.
 
 
"Waah, this is so beautiful. Oh! There's lots of people there." I said, pointing at the direction few meters ahead of us.
 
 
"I thought people wouldn't go to the beach since it's already autumn but it's really hot, so.. we can just chill there." He said, pointing at the opposite side of the beach.
 
 
We left a good distance between the people having fun on the beach and the two of us. I assured the managers and noonas that we won't be going too far from where the van was parked so they can just relax on the vehicle, without looking out for us like were 5 year olds that needs a baby sitter.
 
 
"Are you ready for the new variety show we'll be guesting in on Monday?" Oppa asked.
 
 
We placed the blue plaid blanket from earlier and sat down on it with my head placed on the crook of oppa's neck.
 
 
"Nae. I'm really excited since we will be the first guest and it's our first variety show as a couple." I replied, smiling to myself.
 
 
Weeks passed by quickly since the day we became a couple. I can't believe that in a few days, it'll be our first month anniversary. Since last night, I've been thinking nonstop unnie and I's talk. Do you remember when Thunder oppa and I spent the day together after my first variety show here in Korea? When he asked me if I like someone, I described my feelings from Shinwoo oppa the exact way I described it to unnie. Hye An unnie asked Cheondung oppa on Daily Idol who is my first love, right? And he answered, 'That's easy. She haven't been in love yet until recently.' I've been in love with Shinwoo oppa for a long time and I didn't have a single clue! Zero.
 
 
Oppa and I talked about their new songs, my songs I composed since I got here and the drama. Jinyoung oppa asked for my help with the English lyrics on their songs and the 5 of them teach me Korean in return.
 
 
"Kris oppa will be the prince on the drama. They said that he's perfect for the role but his acting skills are not that good so the both of us will attend acting workshops to work on our chemistry for the show. The director asked us to meet him and the whole drama crew tomorrow. Is that okay, oppa?" I smiled up at him.
 
 
"Yes, of course. It's good that we both understand our works. You're not like the other girls who cling too much and demand a large amount of time to spend with them. The boys and I have a whole day practice tomorrow." He replied.
 
 
We left the beach at exactly 5 in the afternoon and headed back to Seoul. Oppa asked if I wanted to see a movie so I told him that I'd like to. This is our day so we have to enjoy it. We don't have an exact date that we can hang out like this again for a long time. Probably on their next goodbye stage. *Deep sigh* Oh, well, that's the way idols lives roll. You have to endure the pain and longing for your loved ones. We chose this life, right?
 
 
Oppa brought me to an old cinema that plays old movies. The cinema is really big and only few people came to watch Titanic, mostly couples aged 40-45 were the ones watching it. We are the only couple who is on our early 20's. The time we exited the cinema house was already 7:30.
 
 
"It's really dark tonight." I said, looking at the sky.
 
 
"Let's take a walk and look for a restaurant. The managers and noonas ate already. Manager hyung texted me that they're on a barbecue house beside 7eleven." Oppa said, starting to walk on the busy street.
 
 
Oppa and I were walking hand in hand when a drop of water fell on my arm.
 
 
"Is it drizzling?" I wondered out loud.
 
 
"What are you talking about?" Oppa asked curiously.
 
 
Then the rain drops poured down heavily, drenching us in a matter of seconds. Oppa pulled me in a nearby shed. He called manager Hoon in an instant but we only got disappointed when he said that the 4 of them don't have an umbrella to come and fetch us. We can't do anything about it and stayed silent, watching the view. Heavy rain pouring down, people run to a shed, some are holding umbrellas of different shapes and colors and the air's whistling soundly.
 
 
"Aish, you might catch a cold." Oppa said, taking his handkerchief from his shorts pocket and tried wiping the rain water off of my hair and face.
 
 
I unconsciously stuck my hand out to let the rain fall on my hand.
 
 
"What are you doing?" He asked.
 
 
"You know, oppa, I really like the rain. Unnie, Cheondung oppa, Dara unnie and I love playing under the rain when we were still kids back in the Philippines. Sometimes, I wish that I can turn back time. Maybe, just maybe, I can bring back to life my family and ask our fans just to be happy for us. I'm tired of crying every night from longing from my mom and my twin and the hate just doubles up the pain." I said, looking down at the wet pavement.
 
 
"I can feel your pain. Look, I'm really sorry about the hate. The boys and I did our best to ask our fans to understand our relationship. Just call my name, I'm here for you whenever you need me." He paused, looking nervous. "I have something to tell you."
 
 
I looked up at him and gulped. My heart pounding inside my chest wildly and my stomach churned.
 
 
"W-what is it?" I croaked.
 
 
"This may sound sudden, but.." He paused again, fidgeting with our intertwined hands.
 
 
"Are you breaking up with me?" I whisper asked.
 
 
"What? No! Why would I do that?" He said with a horrified look on his face.
 
 
"Then what?" I asked again, barely audible. If I said another word, I might cry a river from the nervousness I'm feeling.
 
 
"I love you." He said loud and clear.
 
 
"I love you, too." I replied before releasing the tears that welled up in my eyes.
 
 
"Eh? Why are you crying?" He asked, lifting my chin using his thumb and pointer finger.
 
 
"I thought you were going to break up with me! I was really scared of what you could possibly say. You look nervous and serious at the same time. Babo." I pouted, slapping his arm lightly. He just chuckled at me.
 
 
I leaned my head on oppa's shoulder while his right arm draped on my waist. I felt oppa move his head so I looked up at him. Our faces are too close with ea- *muah!*. Did he just..? I sat up straight on the cold bench in shock, looking at him wide eyed.
 
 
"What?" Oppa smirked.
 
 
"You stole a kiss from me! Oh, you're gonna pay for that." I said. Before he processed what I said, I pecked his lips just like what he did 15 seconds ago.
 
 
He was speechless and touched his lips.
 
 
"Oppa, let's go eat somewhere. I'm starving. Oooh! Why didn't I notice Starbucks?" I whined, pulling his hand and running inside Starbucks which was located behind the shed.
 
 
The place wasn't that busy so we easily got the food we ordered and sat down on a both on the corner. We both ordered a caramel macchiato and Turkey Rustico Panini.
 
 
"Oppa, how come I haven't heard you call me by my name?" I asked.
 
 
"Because I want to call you jagiya since the beginning." I said, winking at me.
 
 
"So, why didn't you?" I asked again, taking a bite of my panini.
 
 
"I thought you wouldn't like it.. Jagiya." He said like he was thinking if he should call me jagiya or not. "It sounds really nice. But babe sounds nice, too, so is baby, sweetie and honey. It's too mainstream, though. Can I call you love, instead?" He continued, scooping some of the caramel sauce on my macchiato.
 
 
"Yah, that's my caramel sauce! Okay, it sounds nice, too." I replied, slapping his hand away from my drink.
 
 
The rain subsided at the same time after we finished our food. The managers and noonas fetch us afterwards. The 20 minute ride to the boys' dorm felt like days because of the traffic. We reached home at exactly 9:47 in the evening. The 4 other members of B1A4 is nowhere to be seen so oppa and I changed into our pajamas and slept at the couch on the living room.