Chapter Six :)

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)

 

I'm turning 21 tomorrow or in 9 hours, to be specific. Woohoo! Anyway, the past few days were hectic. The boys went to a fan meeting 2 days in a row. Yesterday, they attended the premiere night of Koo Hye-sun and Lee Min Ho's new movie 'I Do'.
 
It's a romance comedy where Hye-sun (Hwang Min Hee) got knocked up by Min Ho (Tung Young Jae) who is part Chinese and part Korean. They met in a mutual friend's wedding and since then, Min Hee knows that he is 'the one' she's been waiting for, her destiny. The two of them become lovers despite the unwillingness of their families to their relationship.
 
"-here's our special guest, B1A4's Gongchan and Sandeul!" The radio DJ announced.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo!" They greeted.
 
"Ulineun dangsingwa hamkke yeogie oneul haengboghabnida." (We are happy to be here with you today.) Sandeul said.
 
I turned off the radio, walk in the far corner of the practice room and sat there, leaving the radio on the other side of the room. It's not like I don't like to listen to Gongchan and Sandeul, it's just that.. I can't understand what are talking about.
 
I glanced at the paper I'm holding and read the words written on it.
 
"Oh Oh I’m up and high
Hitomebore kimi no style
Ijōna hodo motomeru na karakau na
tada kuruu ka
Mayowazu horekonda yeah" It was Baro's rap in the Japanese version of their song Beautiful Target.
 
I can hear someone humming. I shrugged it off,  maybe someone's outside. I continued reading.
 
I froze when the humming got louder, as if it's beside me. It's the tune of Baby, Goodnight, I'm guessing.
 
"H-hello?" I stuttered. I'm a scaredy-cat and I don't want jumping into conclusions. Maybe someone just passed the room outside again or it's the radio?
 
The humming continued.
 
"Oh ! ! ! !" I swore before dashing out of the room.
 
I covered my ears, running down the glass open riser stairs. It was facing the cafeteria's door where I am heading to, to find someone I know, at least.
 
"Shinwoo Oppa?!" I called, looking for them.
 
"Yes? Why?" He answered, waving his hands.
 
I ran to their table and hugged him. What? The seat beside him is vacant and he's the eldest, you know.
 
"Woah. Are you confessing your undying love for him, noona?" Baro teased.
 
"Yah, what happened?" Jinyoung asked.
 
I didn't answer their questions. CNU hugged me back, patting my hair. We sat like that for minutes, hugging.
 
"I was reading some lyrics and I heard someone humming beside me. At first, I thought that someone was outside the door or something but the humming continued, it's creeping me out so I ran." I explained, shaking.
 
"Ah, Sandeul experienced that, too. He was practicing alone in the room then someone sang the chorus for him." Jinyoung said.
 
"Don't leave me alone in that room again. I'll die young." I begged, facing the other two members.
 
"You want to go home, then?" CNU asked.
 
"No. If you don't have anything to do here, lets go shopping!" I offered.
 
--
 
"Do you still need something, noona? Come oooooon. I'm tired." Baro said, shaking me.
 
A couple of onesies caught my eyes. I held Baro's hands and dragged him with me to the store. I bought character onesies for us six. A fox, pooh, duck, squirrel, crocodile and a turtle one. I read it somewhere that BANAs all over the world gave them the nicknames. Leader oppa is arctic fox, Shinwoo oppa is pooh, Sandeul oppa is duck, Baro is squirrel and Gongchan is crocodile from Pororo the Little Penguin. I'm right, right? Yes? Woohoo!
 
"Don't tell anyone, okay? Come on." I asked.
 
Baro nodded, taking the four paper bags from my hands.
 
Baro and I headed to the mall's parking lot where the two oppa's are waiting.
 
"All good? We have to go back to WME building. Sandeul and Gongchan are waiting and Mr. Kim texted me. He says that he wants to tell us something important." Jinyoung said.
 
--
 
I can hear water splashing. Wait, water? Where am I exactly? And I can hear laughter, too.
 
"Hello?" I called. "Who's there?"
 
"Boo!" Whispered someone beside me, followed by a short giggle.
 
I turned around, my yellow dress twirled.
 
The next thing I saw shocked me. Standing in front of me is my mom, my sister and Ronnie. The ladies are wearing white floor length dress and Ronnie is wearing a pure white tux.
 
I burst into tears.
 
"Why are you crying, sweetie? It's your birthday. Hush." My mom said, hugging me.
 
"True. Happy birthday, sissy."
 
"Auntie, don't cry. It's really fun here. Mom said this is a happy place where good people went." Ronnie reached out his hands, a sign that I should carry him.
 
"Thank you, Mom, Unnie and Ron. I miss you all." I said, hugging the three of them.
 
"I'm really proud of you, honey. Don't keep it all to yourself. If you're sad, just cry. Let it all out. If you're happy, then smile, laugh. Enjoy your life. Stay strong." Mom lectured.
 
Their figures started getting blurry.
 
"Mom?" I called.
 
"We're always watching you from here. Don't worry. Always remember that we love you." Unnie said.
 
"I can't see you anymore! Unnie? Ron? Mom? Mom!" I shouted.
 
I was awoken by someone shaking me forcefully, but not too much to hurt. I opened my eyes to see who it is. CNU.
 
"Are you okay?" CNU asked.
 
My heart pounding inside my chest frantically. It feels like I just ran a marathon. I nodded slowly, catching my breath.
 
"It's nothing, really. I just dreamt of something. Lets go to the amusement park tomorrow, guys! You told me the other day that you're free on my birthday." I said excitedly, changing the topic.
 
"Sorry, C. I have a practice tomorrow for the musical." Sandeul oppa apologized.
 
"Yeah, me too." Gongchan bowed his head.
 
"You have a practice for The Thousandth Man, too?" I asked playfully.
 
"No, I mean, I can't go, too. I have to accompany Baro hyung to the hospital tomorrow to see if he's ankle is recovering well." He explained.
 
"Mianhe, noona." Baro said.
 
A deafening silence filled the van all the way to the house.
 
"I'll go with you." CNU said out of the blue, breaking the silence.
 
"You don't have to if you have something more important to do tomorrow. I'll be fine." A half fake smile found its way to my lips.
 
"No, really. I'll go with you. We'll have fun at the amusement park and wherever you want to go. They'll regret it later for not coming with us." CNU assured me, smiling.
 
"Promise? If you take it back later, I won't forgive you. Ever." I challenged, raising my eyebrows.
 
"Nae. Promise." He replied, looking directly in my eyes.
 
CNU oppa is so sweet, right? He's willing to give up his free day to go wherever I want to make me happy. Did the others paid him to go with me? Nah, I don't think they're that kind of people. I've been with them for a week and they only showed me kindness. I don't think they have bad intentions and something that has to do with the word 'bad'.
 
"Let's have a movie night, then. Just one movie. Please, oppa, oppa, oppa, squeetie and baby channie?" I pleaded, doing some aegyo.
 
"Why are you so cute?" Sandeul pinched my cheeks.
 
I swatted his hand lightly and ran. He chased me around the living room, dodging the furnitures and hiding on the other member's back.
 
"Stop." Jinyoung commanded.
 
I stopped running, but it looks like my socks didn't get the memo and continued sliding on the shiny wooden floor making me bump my head on the closed bathroom door.
 
"Are you okay?" Gongchan asked, holding in his laughter.
 
I didn't move a muscle.
 
"Yah." Baro knocked on my forehead lightly.
 
I didn't even blink.
 
"Mr. Kim will kill us." Sandeul panicked.
 
I stayed still.
 
"What do we do?" Jinyoung asked.
 
Still no response.
 
"Hello? Earth to Crystal?" CNU waved his hands.
 
"Go on, laugh." I said, surprising them.
 
It feels like the time stopped and the boys are frozen on their spots, wide eyed.
 
Sandeul oppa and Gongchan are the first ones who recovered from shock in a split second and laughed at me. I glared at them, making them laugh even harder. Jinyoung oppa and CNU oppa joined them afterwards. Baro mimicked my 'epic slide' or 'stunt' as they call it.
 
I ignored them and took  Gongchan's laptop from the table and place it in my lap. It took me a hundred years to type Finding Nemo because of the hangul letters printed on the keyboard confused me.
 
"You like that movie, too?" Jinyoung oppa asked.
 
"No. I LOVE it." I replied, emphasizing the word 'love'.
 
"Jinjja?" Sandeul oppa asked.
 
I nodded and handed him the laptop.
 
"Wait for me. I'll be back in 20 seconds, tops" I said, looking at the watch on the wall.
 
"i-ship.. ship-gu.." They counted in unison.
 
I headed to my designated bedroom and took the bags of onesies.
 
"ship.." They trailed off.
 
"You're fast, noona, you still have 9 seconds left." Gongchan teased.
 
"Never mind that. I have something for you, guys!" I announced cheerfully, giving them one bag per person. "Try them on! Go!"
 
I watched them retreat to their rooms and I rushed to the bathroom to change, too.
 
"Noona!" I heard someone call me from the living room.
 
"Wow. You guys are so cute!" I said, running to their side. I pinched both Jinyoung oppa's cheeks who's closer to where I stand.
 
"Kamsahamnida!" They chorused.
 
"Let's take pictures." I suggested, waving my iPhone.
 
We took tons of pictures. Solo, group and even in partners.
 
"Oh! I have a Polaroid camera." Sandeul oppa said, running to their room.
 
Yes, you guessed it right. We took some more pictures.
 
"Let's start the par-tay!" Gongchan said after posing for a last group wacky picture.
 
Baro and I went to the kitchen to grab some snacks. We prepared the chips, ice creams with different flavors, candies, popcorn, sodas and ordered 4 family sized pizzas from Pizza Hut.
 
Sandeul oppa and CNU oppa pushed the couch and the small table to the side to have more space to move.
 
Jinyoung oppa and Baby arranged our sleeping bags in the center of the living room.
 
The 'slumber birthday party' started at exactly 8:42 in the evening. We talked about celebrity crushes, the hardships that we went through in show biz, embarrassing moments on stage and what-not while playing a movie as a background noise. They even agreed when I playfully asked if I can give them make overs and record it.
 
"Noona, I saw yesterday the wallpaper on your iPhone, you look like a doll." Gongchan said.
 
"Oh, this?" I asked, showing them the picture. (http://edjcosplaygoddess.tumblr.com/image/27549574482)
 
"Wow. You're so pretty beside Gollum, noona." Baro joked, taking my phone.
 
"Why are you dressed like a doll?" Jinyoung oppa asked.
 
"I used to cosplay 5 years ago. It's the reason how I got discovered. My sister is a cosplayer and wants me to be one, too. She took a picture of me and posted it on Facebook. Unnie thought me the basics of cosplaying, later on I got a call from different companies to endorse some games, a whitening skin care product, a video game company based in Japan, a clothing line. I got invited to attend an international cosplay conventions, too and stuff." I explained, working on the finishing touches of  Gongchan's make up.
 
They nodded and kept on looking at my pictures.
 
"Finish! Now, you should wear my clothes. Please? I'll wear your clothes, too, to be fair." I said.
 
"Your clothes won't fit us. You're skinny." CNU oppa pointed out.
 
"Let's see." I grinned.
 
I opened my six suitcases and laid it on the floor. Yeah, I know I only took two suitcases from Nana's house but I asked Appa to ask someone to get the other four the other day. I took three pink T-shirts, two plaid tops, two stretchable skirts and three dungarees that are a bit big for me.
 
I handed the three oppa's the pink tees and dungarees and the gave the plaid tops and skirts to squeetie Baro and baby Channie. They gave me a piece of their clothing they want me to wear.
 
Baro took my eyeliner and motioned for me to come closer. He quickly drew a mustache on my face and left. I went to my room and change my clothes, too.
 
"You guys are prettier than me! Omo." I said, walking out of the room.
 
"You won't qualify as a man, C. You still look the same, but with a mustache." Sandeul oppa said, earning chuckles for us.
 
I snatched the Polaroid camera from the floor and took a stolen picture of the boys admiring each other. We had a fashion show, too, giving ridiculous poses on the video cam as we walk in front of it.
 
Our 'slumber birthday party' is not what I expected from the start. I thought it was just going to be fooling around, laughing at some stupid things, talking and eating. It was really fun even though I was doing it with five guys. Woah, it sounds dirty, but, you know what I mean. The disappointing news I heard earlier had been forgotten.
 
"Let's watch The Grudge until we fell asleep." I suggested, lying beside Shinwoo oppa and Gongchan.
 
Jinyoung oppa looked for the movie on the movie rack beside the flat screen tv on the wall and put it in the DVD player. As the movie begins, I found myself thinking of what would happen tomorrow.
 
 
-----
 
Next will be the day with Shinwoo oppa! :)
 
The boys' outfit :D (http://www.polyvore.com/slumber_birthday_party_fanfic/set?id=91377217)
 
Crystal's outfit :)  (http://www.polyvore.com/cross_dressing/set?id=91407582)