Chapter Nine :)

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)

 

It's the fourth day of their Amazing Store concert and it was great! It was a big hit and the fans loved it. Their hard work wasn't a waste. Their 6 months of preparation for the concert paid off really well. Who wouldn't love B1A4? I'm telling you, they have to be blind and deaf if they hate those amazingly talented boys.
 
Who knows they will rock those sailor outfits making them look more dashing? Every one of them has a role to portray. Gongchan is a persistent man, Baro is the cute boy, Sandeul-ah is a painful old man, Jinyoung oppa is the playboy and CNU oppa is waiting for the girl of his dreams.
 
I feel like going up on the stage, hug Shinwoo oppa and tell him that I'm the girl he's been waiting for. Ha! As if I'm qualified to be his girlfriend. Woah. Wait a second. Did I just say that? I wonder how it feels to be in love and have someone love you back.
 
Before they walk up on the stage yesterday, I gave each one of them a hug as a good luck but when I turned to CNU oppa, I accidentally kissed him. Okay, it was like this. CNU oppa was tying his shoes so I bent over a little to give him a hug. Baro called him, making him turn his head to the right where I was standing and bam! My lips landed on the corner of his lips. I feel something weird on my belly every time I look at him and thought about what happened.
 
I'm like a proud mother cheering for Gongchan when he sang Fooool and Smile. I would kill just to hear Gongchan sing and have more solo parts not just singing a line or two and the rest is backing vocals. I still don't get why aren't they giving the maknae more solos. He have the voice. I nearly cried for over joy when he sang Sandeul's part on their song Smile.
 
When I was watching their videos on YouTube the other day, I saw a comment saying that B1A4 is like Korea's very own One Direction. Sandeul-ah as Zayn Malik, Gongchan as Niall Horan, Jinjin oppa as Harry Styles, Baro as Liam Payne and CNU oppa as Louis Tomlinson. Don't hate, it was just their opinion.
 
"Umma, Appa says he's tired and won't play with us!" Gongchan said, pouting.
 
"He just wants a kiss again!" Jinyoung oppa shouted from the opposite side of the room.
 
"Please, stop." I said, hiding my face. It feels weird blushing with just one simple word.
 
Baro, Gongchan and Ducky-ah are still full of energy after their performance and kept on playing and running around the room. Aigoo, what do I do with these boys? After living with them for weeks, it's really hard not to learn to love them. Who wouldn't?!
 
I sat on the corner of the room, holding a blank paper and started giggling. I probably look like a nutcase because I can feel the boys looking at me.
 
"Is she okay?"
 
"What happened to her?"
 
"Woah. Did she gone mad?"
 
They whispered on each other. Well, not really whisper 'cause I heard it, but, you know?
 
I looked at them with a crazed look on my face. The 5 boys are looking at me with concern or should I say horror? They are holding each others hands and their eyes are ready to pop out of their skulls any minute now.
 
I started crawling like the girl from the The Grudge movie. As I move forward, they move backwards.
 
"No!" Baro yelled.
 
I kept on crawling forward until they were pressed on the wall behind them. I reached my hands as if to touch someone before I burst into a full blown laughter, clutching my stomach and lying down on the floor.
 
I know I'm really weird, I don't care what people think. Nobody's perfect, society judges you, the reason why teen girls are insecure, starve themselves just to be skinny, paint their faces with tons of make up, etc. For over 5 years on the show business, I've learned to ignore those people who sends me hate and judge the way I dress or look. I am who I am and nobody and nothing can change me.
 
"I'm tired. Can we go back to the hotel?" I asked.
 
"Okay. Come on, guys." Jinjin oppa said, standing up from the floor.
 
"Piggyback?" I asked again, hoping that someone will be kind enough to carry me on their back.
 
The boys looked at Shinwoo oppa. He just nodded and turned his back on me. I cheered and jumped on my 'husband's' back.
 
 
 
**Sandeul POV**
 
"What do you think of Crystal-ssi, guys?" I asked my band mates.
 
"She's a pretty big ball of energy." Jinyoung hyung said.
 
"She's fun to be with and loves pranking people." Baro replied.
 
"A very kind and talented noona!" Gongchan grinned.
 
"Acts like a mother." Shinwoo hyung said softly.
 
We all know that Crystal-ssi really acts like a mother but the look on hyung's face shocked us. I haven't seen that expression of him even when we talk about girls we like.
 
"Do you know something we don't?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.
 
"Nae, but really personal and it's not my place to tell you." He replied.
 
Crystal-ssi fell asleep on Shinwoo hyung's back so we are free to talk about her. In a good way, just so you know. The 10 minute car ride to the hotel we were staying at was really quiet except for the small talks here and there between Baro and Jinyoung hyung.
 
It was really nice to perform in front of many people and I'm hoping that we can have an international concert in the future. It would be nice to visit New York, France or.. the moon! Do you think we have alien fans? That would be great! HAHAHAHA!
 
I'm looking forward to the last day of our concert. It would be hard to part with our fans especially when our comeback later this year would be a little bit delayed because of our schedules. This year is totally the best year for us. Few months ago, we won our first award, many people get to know us day by day, solo careers are lining up, etc. We are still looking forward for our next years as a band and really thankful for the fans who are supporting us and loves us.
 
 
 
 
-----
Meh. I feel like I have to update and post our boys' videos taken by the fans who watched their concert. (Credits to them)
 
Gongchan singing Fooool ft Baro http://tmblr.co/Zp5BUxrqkan_
 
Gongchan singing Smile http://tmblr.co/Zp5BUxrym29r
 
Tried to walk (CNU focus) http://tmblr.co/Zp5BUxryqrnY
 
Gongchan singing smile http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=exopPSBCXLg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DexopPSBCXLg
 
Sandeul - Crush (musical part) http://tmblr.co/Zp5BUxryy3LY
 
Jinyoung - Hey Girl (musical part) http://tmblr.co/Zp5BUxryzFBx
 
Starlight song (short version) http://tmblr.co/Zp5BUxry_a5Q
 
Baro singing chu chu chu http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qx6G4mO7Is&feature=player_embedded&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3D3Qx6G4mO7Is
 
Hey Girl (Gongchan focus) http://tmblr.co/Zp5BUxr-GnAB
 
Baro's Letter http://tmblr.co/Zp5BUxr-5WW9
 
 
Comment/s? :)