Chapter One :)

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)

 

 

*Crystal's Point of View*
 
"Wow, she looks younger than my daughter and she already have a baby. Tsk! Tsk! Teenagers nowadays." A whisper reached my ears.
 
Ignoring all the whispering behind me, I walked a little faster to avoid starting a fight with the old lady. I felt my phone vibrate inside my shorts' front right pocket. Reaching for the gadget, I answered it without looking at the screen to see who's calling.
 
"Hello? Who is this?" I asked.
 
"Miss, it's Nana Zoraida. I would like to inform you that your Godfather has a party to attend to. It is going to be held at Hotel Centro tonight at 8."
 
"Thank you, Nana! Is it okay if you babysit tonight? I'll pick him up tomorrow or maybe tonight if I'm lucky enough to see my Godfather." I said.
 
"Nae." She replied simply and we bid our goodbyes.
 
Walking for a good 10 minutes, I finally reached Nana Zoraida's house. It was small old korean traditional house fit for two people.
 
"Hi, Nana! I left Luke on the the couch in the living room. I'll go after I freshen up and changed my clothes." I explained.
 
"Okay. I'll bring the baby with me to my sister's house just across the road so he can play with my grandchildren. Take care, darling." She said, waving goodbye.
 
I nodded and gave her a small smile before heading to the room Nana lend me for awhile.
 
-------------------
 
Unconsciously tapping my foot to the beat of the song playing at the background, I felt someone stood beside me. Looking to the side, I saw a guy smiling at me.
 
"Can I help you?" I asked kindly, arching my eyebrows. Okay, I asked- no, I snapped, but you'll do the same if you were in my shoes. I've been standing here at the corner near the Hotel's door for over an hour and I haven't seen the person I was looking for.
 
"Hello, Miss. I've noticed that you are not socializing with anyone so I assumed that you came here alone. Would you mind if I accompany you?" The guy asked, a creepy grin plastered on his face. His pronunciation is kind of stiff but he did a pretty good job talking in English.
 
"Yeah.. no. I'm fine, infact, I'm leaving already. Excuse me." I said, exiting the building in a hurry.
 
It's kind of windy tonight and I didn't bother to bring a jacket with me. I rubbed my arms trying to keep myself warm even though it's no use.
 
*Step, step, step, trip.*
 
I stopped abruptly and lean on the stone wall beside me and took off my sandals. Aaah, it feels so good! My feet is killing me. Honestly, heels and I don't really match. I prefer comfy ballet flats and sneakers. 
 
Walking at night relaxes me and helps me think of ways to solve my problems. It's really peaceful here in Seoul. *Deep sigh.*
 
A pair of heels tapping on the sidewalk. Huh, that's odd. I already took off my shoes, right?
 
Feeling someone's prescence walk behind me, I walked faster than normal in fear of getting molested or something bad might happen to me in a dark road. Slowly looking back, I saw a glimpse of the man following me. *Gasp* It's the guy from the party.
 
A fast tap, tap, tap, followed me. My heart started thumping wildly inside my chest, making my brain jumble with ideas to what should I do to be safe.
 
Run. It's the most accurate thing that I should do in a situation like this. So I did. I ran, and ran, and ran.
 
I can hear deep breathing a few feet behind me.
 
Keep running. Faster. Faster! Don't look back. Adrenaline rushing through my veins.
 
"Oh dear baby Jesus! Please don't let him catch me. Please!" I prayed silently to the heavens above.
 
Turning a sharp right, I can hear cars and buses nearby.
 
Running makes it hard for me to breathe. *Gasp, gasp.* Just a few more steps.
 
I closed my eyes (like it will make me faster, huh?).
 
Oops, wrong move. A loud honk interrupted my thoughts. Bright headlights shone on my whole body.
 
Before my brain processes what's happening, my eyes rolled on the back of my head. Relax, I didn't get ran over, this is just the start of my story, I just passed out. Do you think someone will help me?
 
--
This is her outfit www.polyvore.com/fate_b1a4_fanfic... 
 
This is my first fan fiction.
Tell me if I should continue it. I'll be happy if you give me some feed backs. And, also, tell me if I have some mistakes I'll correct it or wrong facts about B1A4. :)