Chapter Fifteen :)

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)

 

What did he just said?
 
"Can-can you please repeat it, oppa?" I stuttered.
 
"Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked more slowly and clearly than before.
 
"Am I dreaming?" I asked before slapping my cheeks.
 
The boys watched me with wide eyes.
 
"Why did you do that?" Shinwoo oppa scolded, touching my red cheeks.
 
"It's real, then? You just asked me out on a date.. YOU JUST ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE! Yes! Omo!" I shrieked, jumping up and down.
 
My heart was beating wildly inside my chest as Shinwoo oppa asked me that question. Is this how it feels when your crush asked you out?
 
"You react like he proposed to you." Jinjin oppa said, chuckling along with Gongchan and Sandeul-ah.
 
Shinwoo oppa and I joined them. The others teased us more before they decided to hit the showers so we can eat dinner and go home. Is it bad that I want the time go faster tonight?
 
 
-----
 
 
"Unnie, can you please style my hair in a wavy curls?" I asked the stylist unnie.
 
"Sure. You have a date?" She asked.
 
I just nodded and gave her a smile.
 
The photo shoot went smoothly and the employees are really kind and soft spoken. Someone, help me! My hands are getting clammy. Can you tell me what are the do's and don'ts when you're in a date? Oh my gosh. I'm going crazy. Of course you can't.
 
Stylist unnie and my temporary manager gave their opinions about the 3 dresses I brought with me. They both agreed on the navy blue A-line Peter Pan collared dress that will go along with my beige peep toe ballet flats and white quilted leather shoulder bag. I wiped off all the make up they put in my face with wet wipes and put a small amount of strawberry flavored eos lip balm on my lips.
 
"Crystal-ssi, CNU-ssi is waiting for you outside." Another unnie said.
 
"Thank you, unnies! I'd love to work with all of you more in the future. Annyeong!" I grabbed my bag, waved goodbye and bowed before leaving the room.
 
Shinwoo oppa was sitting on one of the couches on the corner, fidgeting. His feet are tapping to a rhythm he can only hear.
 
I walked to his side and whispered, "Oppa."
 
He jumped from his seat, clutching his chest.
 
"Crystal! Aigoo, I almost di-!." Shinwoo oppa scolded but stopped halfway his sentence, staring at me.
 
"What? Do I look stupid or something?" I asked, looking down at my dress.
 
"Yes. I-I mean, no! No! You look pretty tonight. Well, not just tonight, but everyday. I-" He ranted.
 
"Thank you. 오빠, 너무 잘생겠어요!" (Oppa, you are so good-looking!) I beamed at him.
 
Shinwoo oppa is wearing a navy blue casual long sleeve layered button T-shirt,  white Diesel jeans, classic black Vans slip-on trainers, his hair was French braided on the right side of his head while he let the remaining half of his hair flowing freely, covering his eyes from time to time and a bouquet of red roses- hold on, let me rephrase that- and holding a bouquet of red roses for me.
 
"Kamsahamnida! Wow, they smell so good." I said, hugging the flower and smelling it.
 
"Yeah, no problem. Lets go?" Oppa asked.
 
I nodded and made our way outside the studio.
 
"Wait, Crystal-ssi! CNU-ssi!" Someone called behind us.
 
We both turned in unison to see who called us. Oh, it's the photographer.
 
"Nae?" Oppa asked.
 
"Can you do a couple of poses for me?" The photographer asked.
 
Oppa said that a few poses won't hurt so we did the photographer's favor.
 
"CNU-ssi, please put your left hand on the small of Crystal-ssi's back while your right hand hold her left hand to place it on your chest and stare at each others eyes as if you two are going to kiss." Mr. Mann - the photographer - instructed us.
 
More staffs came to watch us like we're on some kind of a tv drama. Mr. Mann made us do a back hug, hold hands, lie on the fake grass they laid on the floor while I use Shinwoo oppa's arms as a pillow, etc.
 
"I'm sorry for the trouble." Mr. Mann bowed.
 
"It's nothing, Mr. Mann. Thank you. We'll be on our way now. Bye!" I said and followed CNU oppa outside the building where the 2 managers are waiting.
 
"Oppa, where are we going?" I asked.
 
"It's not really that special unlike the ones you've experienced before." He replied.
 
"What experience? To be honest, this is the first time I'm going out on a date." I said, looking at him.
 
"What?! You mean you've never been on a date before?" Shinwoo oppa asked, shock was written on his face.
 
"Believe it or not, yes. I've never thought of dating someone until you asked me yesterday." I replied honestly.
 
We continued talking up to where we are supposed to have dinner. Mr. Hoon stopped in front of a fancy looking restaurant somewhere in downtown Seoul.
 
The restaurant is really nice. Like every other buildings here in Seoul, it has a glass wall, the lights are a bit dimmed and a low music playing in the background fitted for the ambience. Shinwoo oppa assured me that it was not as fancy as it looks. It's not the typical restaurants you will see in the movies and read in the books that's why he asked me to dress comfortably instead of dressing up for the real occasion.
 
My heart keeps on fluttering inside my chest. Since we left the studio, I expected awkward date conversations but it never happened. Instead, it was like I'm a tourist and oppa is the tour guide, pointing everywhere and telling me stories and facts.
 
Does all guys have beautiful eyes or is it just Shinwoo oppa? I feel like I'm being hypnotize by those dark orbs of his, especially tonight that he ditched his specs and put clear contact lenses on.
 
"What have I done on my previous life to be given a chance to date such an awesome guy?" I thought dreamily.
 
"You must've been the most kind-hearted and obedient angel that everyone adores." Shinwoo oppa said, grabbing my small hands and enveloping it with his bigger ones.
 
I probably turned tomato red from embarrassment and his heart-melting statement base from the heat I felt on my cheeks.
 
"Oppa, why are you and Thunder oppa acting weird since we had a picnic?" I asked, changing the topic.
 
"Why?" He replied to my question with another question.
 
"I just want to know." I pouted.
 
"The truth?" He asked.. again.
 
"The truth, oppa." I confirmed.
 
"The day we went out to have picnic, Cheondung-sunbaenim noticed that I like you and asked me if I want to date you. Of course, I said yes and he challenged me. He told me, quote unquote "Well then, may the best man win her heart. If you really like her, you will fight for her until she's ready to choose between the two of us.". Last Saturday, he called, telling me that it's just a challenge to see if I'm willing to fight for you and he only loves you like his own sister and gave me the permission to ask you out." He explained, looking straight in my eyes.
 
Aaw, that's so sweet, don't you think?
 
"Hold on, oppa. Give me a minute." I said, and fished out my iPhone from my shoulder bag.
 
"Yobo-"
 
"Cheondung oppa, you're the best! If I got a boyfriend, I will buy you anything you want for a year. I promise." I said excitedly, cutting him off. "That's all. Have a good night." I continued before hanging up, not giving him a chance to reply.
 
Shinwoo oppa just chuckled on what I just did, my fingers.
 
"Oh, you have a message." Oppa exclaimed, when he saw my phone light up.
 
 
From: Park Cheondung oppa
Deal. Tell CNU-ssi if he hurt you, I'll break his bones. Have fun on your date. xoxo
 
 
I laughed and showed Shinwoo oppa the message.
 
Shinwoo oppa and I exchanged basic questions from what's our favorite color to love until we finished our food. You know, the little things about each other.
 
Oppa has another place in mind and he asked me if I wanted to see something beautiful, of course I said yes. He took a handkerchief from his jean pocket and made it as my blindfold. Remember when I said Mr. Hoon is B1A4's driver? Well, turns out, he's one of their managers. Mr. Hoon and Mr. Yang, my manager, are walking behind us, giving Shinwoo oppa and I enough space to have our privacy.
 
I can hear vehicles nearby.
 
"Are you going to push me in the middle of the highway to get run over by big trucks and cars so my intestines will come out of my body?" I asked.
 
"No. Why would I do that? I already told you I like you." He replied.
 
I stopped walking.
 
"What's the matter?" Oppa asked.
 
"I like hearing you tell me that you like me. It's like music to my ears. Nan dangsin-eul joh-ahaeyo, oppa." (I like you too, oppa) I replied.
 
I felt something warm on my forehead and arms draped around me. Shinwoo oppa took off my blindfold afterwards.
 
"You can open your eyes now." Shinwoo oppa commanded. His voice sounds far from where I am standing.
 
I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by the beautiful Banpo Bridge Rainbow. It is the world's longest bridge fountain that connects downtown districts of Seocho and Yongsan. Every night, 200 lights illuminate the fountain as it sends up dancing, rainbow-colored jets of water in the air in synchronization with music. The 1,140m long bridge features 10,000 LED nozzles that run along both sides shooting out 190 tons of water per minute. The bridge crosses over the Han River and pumps water directly from the river itself and is therefore continuously recycled.
 
I stood frozen on my spot. Chu Chu Chu started playing behind me. I turned and saw Shinwoo oppa grinning at me.
 
"Haru jongil bappeundedo
neoman saenggakna
churuchuchu chuchu chu churuchuchu chuchu
Eotteokhae? Eotteokhae?" Oppa sang.
 
Do I have to pinch myself again to see if this is really happening?
 
"Wonhae neoye mam
ttok gateun mam gateun mal loving you.." Oppa finishes off the song flawlessly.
 
He walked right in front of me. My heart beats frantically inside my chest.
 
"So.. Will you be my girlfriend?"
 
 
 
 
 
-----
 
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND CRAPPY CHAPTER! Please forgive me!
I haven't been on an actual date before. :(
Can someone teach me how write this kind of things? Also, my imagination doesn't work properly so it turned out like this. Mianheyo.