Chapter Two :)

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)

 

"Museun il-iya?" (What happened?)
 
"Geunyeoneun gwaenchanh-ayo?" (Is she okay?)
 
"Ulineun mueos-eul hal geongayo?" (What are we going to do?)
 
I can hear people talking in hushed voices.
 
I opened my eyes slowly. All I can see is black and..cooper at first but as seconds pass, I've come to my senses and realized that it's 3 heads. 2 black haired guys and the other 1 has cooper hair was staring at me.
 
"Aaah!" I shrieked loudly, covering my eyes.
 
"Geugeos-eun mueos-inga? Dangsin-eun mueos-eul haessneunga?" (What is it? What did you do?)
 
"Amugeosdo, hyung!" (Nothing, hyung!) One of the guys answered.
 
"Sonyeon! Museun il-iya? Nuga solileul jilleoss eo?" (Boys! What happened? Who screamed?) Someone asked.
 
Parting both of my index finger and middle finger, I saw the man I was looking for for the past 3 days.
 
"A-appa?" I asked, my body started shaking.
 
Quick as a wink, I walked in front of my Godfather and cried.
 
I felt someone hug me, patting my back lightly.
 
"Boys, could you give us a moment, please? Thank you." He said, pulling me to the couch where I was lying earlier.
 
Appa just let me cry, hugging me and saying comforting words in my ear for a very long time. After a couple more minutes, my tears stopped flowing.
 
"You okay now, princess?" Appa asked.
 
I just nodded for an answer. He stood up and asked the boys to come in.
 
One by one, five boys sat beside me on the long couch with poker faces.
 
"You still can't understand korean, right?" Appa asked me.
 
I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Uh, I can understand some simple words but not a sentence."
 
"Alright." He replied, turning to the boys beside me, he asked, "How'd you find her?"
 
"Geunyeo-" (She-)The guy with with glasses spoke.
 
"English, please?" I interrupted.
 
He cleared his throat and took a quick breath before answering. "She just showed up like a ghost. Luckily Mr. Hoon reacted quickly and stepped on the brakes before she got hit by the van. I didn't see any bruises, so I guess she just fainted." He said slowly.
 
"Why?" Appa asked me.
 
"Nana told me that you were invited to the party held at the Hotel Centro tonight. I went there and waited for you for over an hour and a guy showed up and asked me if I want some company. I declined his invitation and left. I took a dark road that leads to the nearest bus station but he followed me so I ran. I didn't notice that I turned to a busy road and ta-da! I'm here." I answered animatedly.
 
"You okay now?"  The guy with black hair asked me.
 
I looked at him. A handful of his side swept hair was covering his left eye. I raised my right hand and pushed it aside. His dark eyes met mine.
 
"Aw, you're so cute!" I said, slightly pinching his cheeks.
 
Appa and the 4 other guys chuckled.
 
"She has a with anything cute. Babies, clothes, shoes, you name it. It's her weakness." Appa said, whispering the last part.
 
"Oh, Appa! Do you know where can I stay for a while? I've been a burden to Nana for years and I don't want baby Luke to be a burden, too." I asked, changing the topic.
 
Appa made his thinking face.
 
"That's kind of hard. Umma's leaving with us, Rin and Li Joon, too." He murmured to himself.
 
"Ibwa, Jinyoung. Geunyeoneun jamsi dong-an dangsingwa hamkke yujihamyeon doelkkayo?" (Hey, Jinyoung. Would you mind if she stays with you for a while?) He asked the guy whose wearing a blue overalls.
 
"Naegahaji anhseubnida. Eotteohge dangsin-e daehae, yaedeul a?" (I don't. How about you, guys?)
 
The 4 other guys shook their heads.
 
"Then it's settled." Appa clapped his hands.
 
"What is it, Appa?" I asked curiously.
 
"You're going to live with my boys."