Chapter Twenty Four :)

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)
"Hey, jagiya! How's your flight? You're in London now, right? Seoul is 9 hours ahead so it should be 10 in the morning there. Call me after you rest. Bye! I-"
 
 
"Aw, our wittle Shinwoo misses his girlfwend." Jinyoung oppa teased at the background, talking in a baby voice.
 
 
"I love you. Bye." Shinwoo oppa continued what he was saying few moments ago before hanging up. I threw my phone on the bed after hearing oppa's second voicemail.
 
 
I logged on to my Skype account and called oppa. He made his own before I left so we can still see each other even if we're thousand miles apart. He's so sweet, right?
 
 
"Oppa!" I called after he appeared on my laptop.
 
 
"Hey. Did you rest yet?" He asked.
 
 
"Nah. I'll take a nap before the event. Besides, I still have lots of time so I decided to call you instead. So, what'chu doin' there? Oh, am I interrupting your practice?" I asked.
 
 
"Ani. There are trainees using the practice room so we were just chilling in the waiting room. Have you eaten breakfast?" He asked, popping a grape in his mouth.
 
 
"I'll eat after we talk. Aigoo. Bogoshipoyo, oppa!" (I miss you.) I pouted.
 
 
"Aish, don't be like that. One more week and we will see each other again. You should say 'geuriwohaeyo, oppa' since we're boyfriend and girlfriend. Anyway, I miss you, too, jagiya." He said, smiling at me.
 
 
"Geuriwohaeyo, oppa! But I have a photo shoot and recording the very next day." I frowned.
 
 
"But you get to see me when you get home after." He replied, winking at me.
 
 
"Hyungs! Yeonseub!" (Practice) Channie said, before appearing beside Shinwoo oppa. "Hi! Sorry, noona. We still need to practice. I will remind Shinwoo hyung to call you the second our practice ends."
 
 
And one by one, the other B1A4 members appeared beside the two.
 
 
"Ayo, Crystal!" Jinyoung oppa said.
 
 
"Hey! Hey! You! You! Don't forget our gifts." Deullie joked.
 
 
"We miss you, noona!" Baro said.
 
 
"Hey! I miss you too, guys! Ducky-ah, what do you like? Jinjin oppa! I need your help with the piano." I said.
 
 
"Can you bring the Big Ben home?" Sandeul asked.
 
 
"Sure! Let's-" Jinjin oppa was cut off by their manager who was calling them to practice.
 
 
"Whoops. I'm sorry! Go! Your manager might get mad at me for holding you back. Bye, guys! Bye, oppa! I love you!" I said, blowing him a flying kiss.
 
 
JinBaDeulChan chorused a goodbye and left Shinwoo oppa.
 
 
"Bye, jagiya. Don't be sad now, okay? Just one more week, keep that in mind. I love you!" He reminded me before logging off.
 
 
 Ah, I've visited Brazil, Italy, Vietnam, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and a city or two in each country for the past 2 weeks and 2 days. It means, I've been in 11 cosplay conventions and after parties. Can you believe that?! I'm so tired I just want to sleep for a whole week if I can.
 
 
"Crystal-ssi, come on, let's eat." Ae Sook unnie said, smiling at me.
 
 
Do you remember Ho Ae Sook unnie and Hwang Na Ra unnie?  Yes, they're the ones who helped me dress up and look pretty on my 21st birthday. Appa hired them to be my official stylists from now on.
 
 
"Where are we going to eat, unnie?" I asked, sitting up on the bed.
 
 
"At the restaurant downstairs. I heard there's a couple of other Korean idols staying in this hotel." Na Ra unnie replied, draping an arm around my shoulder.
 
 
"Oh, jinjja?! Who?" I asked excitedly.
 
 
"Molla. But we might get to see them in the restaurant if we're lucky enough." Ae Sook unnie said.
 
 
"Ah, palli, unnie! What if it's Taylor Lautner? Omo!" I said.
 
 
"I thought we're talking about Korean idols? How did Taylor Lautner got in it?" Na Ra unnie asked, pressing the G button.
 
 
"Oh, yeah. Haha. Mianheyo, unnies. It's just.. I didn't notice that I missed my celebrity friends so much. Good thing that we will go to LA before we return to Seoul." I reasoned, giving both of them a sheepish smile.
 
 
"Oh! Manager Yang told me that the event was moved to 5 in the afternoon. He didn't tell me what exactly happened but we don't need to rush." Ae Sook unnie said.
 
 
"Aw, but that would-" I stopped talking when I bumped someone.
 
 
"I'm sorry." A guy with a deep voice said, holding both of my shoulders to keep me from falling. I looked up and saw a very familiar face.
 
 
"Have we met before?" I blurted out without thinking, tilting my head to the left.
 
 
"Crystal!" A familiar voice called behind me. I looked back and saw Kris oppa of EXO M waving at me.
 
 
"Oh, hi, oppa! What are doing here? Ah, it's great seeing a familiar face!" I said, smiling at him. I looked back at the person I bumped and tried reminiscing where have I seen him before. Then it all clicked in my head. "Oh! You're Siwon oppa of Super Junior! Omo. I'm a big fan. Mianhe I bumped you." I said, bowing at him.
 
 
"You hurt my feelings. Didn't we met at the cast meeting?" Siwon oppa said.
 
 
I heard a chorus of hi's and hello's behind me so I faced the big rectangular table where the other 10 SuJu members and 2 leaders of exo are sitting.
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! Crystal Han-imnida. Bangawoyo." I said, waving at them.
 
 
"Ah, how could I forget? You're the actress, right?" Zhoumi oppa said, slapping his forehead lightly.
 
 
"Are you eating alone? Come, join us." Henry oppa offered.
 
 
"Eh?! A-aniyo. I don't want to intrude. I'll-" I said.
 
 
"None sense! Didn't you say that you're our fan? You're welcome to sit with us." Ryeowook oppa cut me off, pointing at the empty seat between Donghae oppa and Kris oppa.
 
 
"Are you sure? But-"
 
 
"It's fine. Really. Don't worry." I was cut off once again but now it's Eunhyuk oppa who spoke.
 
 
"Aigoo, this kid. Don't be stubborn." Siwon oppa said, pulling the empty chair and making me sit on it.
 
 
"Ah, daedanhee gamsahamnida." I said timidly.
 
 
"So, Crystal-ssi. Did you just get off the runway?" Shindong oppa pointed at my get up. I'm wearing a black NastyGal I wanna be adored mesh dress, black 5 inch peep toe platform sandals, gold Michael Kors crocodile-embossed tote bag and a black and gold glitter cat eye sunglasses. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=104574729)
 
 
"Ah, aniyo, oppa.  My stylist gave this to me so I just wore it." I replied, scratching the back of my neck.
 
 
"Even if you're just eating brunch, you're wearing a dress fit for the runway?" Kris oppa joked.
 
 
"Mworagu, oppa? But I think it's really simple." (What did you say, oppa?) I pouted.
 
 
"Ah! People are right! Neo neomu gwiyeoptta, Crystal-ssi."(You're so cute.)  Donghae oppa smiled at me.
 
 
"Ah, daedanhee gamsahamnida, oppa." I smiled back.
 
 
"Hangugô hal jul ase?" (Do you speak Korean?) KyuHyun oppa asked.
 
 
"Ah, aniyo, oppa. I know a few conversational Korean phrases and I'm still learning." I explained. He nodded and got back to texting someone on his iPhone.
 
 
"What are you doing here, Crystal-sunbaenim?" Suho oppa asked.
 
 
"I'm here for a cosplay event later today then I'll be flying to London after that." I replied.
 
 
"Do you have wings? Haha! Hey, Suho-ssi, what did you just call her?" Sungmin oppa joked.
 
 
"She's a sunbae of EXO, hyung." Suho said, explaining to Sungmin oppa why am I their sunbae.
 
 
We ate and talked a lot until the oppas - Heechul, Sungmin, KyuHyun, Shindong, Kangin, Donghae and Eunhyuk excused themselves because they still have to get ready for their concert later.
 
 
"Crystal, Kris told me that both of you will debut at the same time in a drama you will be starring in. What if there's a kissing scene? What will you do?" Henry oppa asked, finishing his orange juice.
 
 
"It's fine with me as long as my boyfriend agrees with it. I can't just go kissing others while I have the guy I love, right? Besides, on screen kissing scene is in the job and we can request it to be a camera trick instead if oppa disagrees with it so, yeah." I shrugged.
 
 
"That's right. Are you going to debut as a singer, too?" Siwon oppa asked.
 
 
"Yeah. Probably next year in about 5 to 6 months. That reminds me.. I still need to show appa the songs I wrote." I replied, snapping my fingers.
 
 
"Why do you have to show it to your father? Is he a composer?" Suho oppa asked.
 
 
"Ah, aniyo, Suho oppa. The person I call appa is my godfather. He's actually the founder of WM Entertainment." I replied uneasily, biting my lower lip.
 
 
"Mwo?! Jinjja?! Ah, lucky you, Crystal." Zhoumi oppa nearly spit his orange juice. "Anyway, I gotta go. Nice meeting you."
 
 
"I'll go with them. Excuse me." Suho said, following the 3 Super Junior oppas.
 
 
"So, what are you doing after this?" Kris oppa asked.
 
 
"I dunno. I'll just probably sleep and be lazy until the event. How about you, oppa?" I shrugged.
 
 
"Suho and I are going shopping. We can go out freely since I'm guessing that not even half of the population here knows KPop or even EXO. Wanna come with us?" He asked.
 
 
"But that's your bonding time. Oh, have you seen the script? I should get used to calling you Park Shin Hwa (박신화) from now on." I asked, pulling my own script from my bag.
 
 
"Do you know how to read hangul letters? Ah, you get to have romanized script." Kris said, reviewing my script.
 
 
"Yeah. I always get words messed up so I asked for that. I feel bad for the writer for giving her such a hard time." I said.
 
 
"Is it true that we will also do this in English?"
 
 
"Uh-huh. The director said that it will probably help the ratings go up if we did both versions. The Korean version will be aired on KBS and the English one will be uploaded on YouTube at the same time." I said.
 
 
"Ya. You can't call me Park Shin Hwa."
 
 
"Wae?" I frowned.
 
 
"How are you going to call me by my name if you're supposed to be deaf without your mermaid tail, huh?" Kris said.
 
 
"Mwo?! Are you paying attention when you went to the cast meeting? They explained that I'll be mute without the tail, not deaf." I said, laughing at him.
 
 
"Ah, jeongmal? Haha. Mian, Crystal-ah." He replied, scratching the back of his neck. "So, have you decided? You wanna go shopping with your oppas?"
 
 
"Alright. But I'll leave before 4 in the afternoon. The event was kind of far from the city." I nodded.
 
 
"Sure. Kaja (가자)."
 
 
 
×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     
 
 
 
 
Last night was so tiresome. I left the mall earlier than what I told the EXO oppas because it snowed so we should go earlier to keep us from getting late. We arrived at the venue at 4:30 in the afternoon but the event didn't start until 7 in the evening because the hosts and some special guests got stuck on the traffic. We didn't get back to the hotel until 1:30 in the morning. The ride from the hotel to the airport is approximately half an hour so we left at 6 in the morning to catch our flight at 8:00.
 
 
"Ayo, Na Ra unnie, please wake me up after we landed in Amsterdam. Gomawoyo." I said, slumping on my assigned seat beside the window and played a song on my iPod.
 
 
Someone roughly slumped on the seat beside me.
 
 
"Excuse me, but will you please be careful?! I'm trying to sleep here, you know?" I said in an irritated voice before looking at the person.
 
 
"Oh! Mianhe, Crystal-sunbaenim!" The person said.
 
 
I looked to my right and saw Suho.
 
 
"Woah. Ah, mianhe, oppa! Why are you here?" I asked, sitting up straight.
 
 
"We're going to Amsterdam for the MTV EMA's." He grinned at me.
 
 
"Jinjja?! Ah, chukahaeyo!" I bowed slightly. "Sorry for ing at you. I was just really tired."
 
 
"It's fine. Go back to sleep. I'll wake you up when we landed." He assured me.
 
 
"Gomawoyo." I replied before going back to my fetal position.
 
 
6 more days and I can finally hug oppa again.
 
 
 
 
 
-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    - 
 
 
 
 
A/n: I'm so sorry! I haven't updated for almost 3 weeks. Finals is coming up in two weeks so I'll probably update right after it. Also, I'm sorry for lack of ShinStal moments. This filler chapter is full of EXO and Super Junior. Mianhe. But I promise you, the next chapter will be with B1A4 again. :)
 
 
 
Comment | Vote :)