Chapter Twenty Three :)

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)
Shinwoo oppa pulled me to sit on his lap on one of the chairs in my dressing room.
 
 
"I'm sorry, jagiya." He repeated, touching my bruised lip with his left thumb.
 
 
"It's fine, oppa. It's was an accident." I assured him.
 
 
"Woo! Let's party!" Mir oppa shouted, barging in the room with the rest of MBLAQ and 2NE1. 
 
 
"Yah, Bang Cheol Yong! Don't go barging in people's dressing room! What if they're doing.. uh.. something." G.O. oppa scolded the maknae, looking uncomfortable of what he just said.
 
 
"Like what, hyung?" Mir oppa teased.
 
 
"Like.. like.. like what if they're playing Rock Paper Scissors, huh?"
 
 
"Yeah, right." Mir oppa smirked.
 
 
"Nice save, fur hyung." Lee Joon oppa said, patting G.O. oppa's shoulder.
 
 
After the awkward silence pass by, someone played a very loud music and they started dancing like lunatics.
 
 
I grabbed Shinwoo oppa's cellphone and recorded the dancing idiots.
 
 
"Yah, Thunder oppa, show us dolphin Cheondung!" I said, focusing the camera at him.
 
 
He screamed ddabong that really sounded like a dolphin.
 
 
"Lee Joon oppa, where is rocker Joon?" I asked.
 
 
He screamed ddabong like a rocker does way back in the 70's or 80's.
 
 
We were having fun dancing like maniacs until 2NE1's manager told us that CL unnie, Minzy and Bommie unnie needs to go somewhere and Dara unnie can have the rest of the day off. Mir oppa, Seungho oppa, Joon oppa and G.O. oppa have to leave, too, leaving Cheondung with us.
 
 
*Knock knock!*
 
 
I opened my dressing room door and was greeted by the one and only Park Durami.
 
 
"Chubby doremi unnie!" I shrieked and envelope her in a bear hug.
 
 
"Ugly chucky dongsaeng!" She greeted me back, lightly pinching my sides.
 
 
"Little noona, why are you here?" Cheondung oppa asked.
 
 
"Good to see you too, Sang Hyun." Durami unnie teased.
 
 
"Unnie, I want you to meet my boyfriend." I said excitedly. "Unnie, this is my boyfriend, CNU oppa and oppa, this is doremi unnie."
 
 
"Hi. Nice to meet you, noona." Shinwoo oppa bowed politely and unnie did the same.
 
 
"Omo, dongsaeng. He's so gwapo!" (Handsome) Unnie gushed. (A/n: I know that in Spanish you spell 'guapo' like this but it's w in Filipino. Just so you know Ü)
 
 
"What did she say, jagiya?" Oppa whispered to me secretly.
 
 
"I don't think doremi unnie will like it if I told you what that means but I'm assuring you that it's a compliment." I patted his hand.
 
 
Another set of knocks pounded at the door before Gongchan stuck his head in the slightly opened door, saying, "CNU hyung, are you mad at us?"
 
 
"Ani. Wae?" Shinwoo oppa shook his head.
 
 
The maknae opened the door widely revealing Jinyoung oppa,  Ducky and Baro who are grinning widely.
 
 
"Yah! You told them the bathroom incident!" Shinwoo oppa scolded Sandeul, furrowing his eyebrows.
 
 
"Ah! Mianheyo hyung!" Sandeul panicked, hiding behind Baro.
 
 
"Relax, Deullie. I'm jus joking." Oppa chuckled and shook his head from Sandeul's reaction.
 
 
"Guys, I'm bored. What are we going to do?" I frowned.
 
 
"Let's all hangout, hyungs and noonas!" Gongchan raised his hand.
 
 
"Let's prank people!" Cheondung oppa said, earning nods from the others.
 
 
"Flash mob at the mall!" Dara unnie suggested.
 
 
"That's a great idea! We can do all of that." Shinwoo oppa said.
 
 
"What pranks should we pull on people?" Jinyoung oppa asked.
 
 
"Before that, we should let Crystal change out of her dress so please go out first and think of cool pranks." Doremi unnie shooed the 6 boys out of the room while Dara unnie take selcas.
 
 
Doremi unnie handed me a gray sequined Silence + Noise Whatever cropped sweater, black Mango studded super slim jeans, brown banjo boots and rhinestone cat ears headband.
 
 
"B, are you finished?" Cheondung oppa knocked.
 
 
"You sound like she's taking a dump." Dara unnie called, laughing.
 
 
"Nae. Come in." I shouted, closing the zipper on my boots.
 
 
"Okay, speak up. Any nice pranks you can think of?" Doremi unnie clapped her hands to get our attention.
 
 
"Put a 'sorry for the accident' note on someone's car even if nothing really happened." Sandeul raised his hand.
 
 
"Act as a mannequin and freak people out." Baro suggested.
 
 
"Tell a random person that you love him or her or ask for a hug." Shinwoo oppa said.
 
 
"I have chocolate covered peanuts and plain peanuts." I grinned.
 
 
"And what are we going to do with peanuts?" Doremi unnie asked.
 
 
"Someone should eat the chocolate covered peanuts just taking the chocolate and spit out the peanuts in a cup or small bowl and record it. We will replace it with the plain peanuts and tell people to eat it and show the video to the person eating the 'spit out' peanuts to gross them out." I explained, putting air quotes.
 
 
"Ooh! I like that!" Dara unnie said, giving me a two thumbs up.
 
 
"Who wants to do it?" Shinwoo oppa asked.
 
 
Ducky, Baro and Doremi unnie raised their hands. I set up my video camera that I always bring with me and started our mission.
 
 
"No, you knock." I said for the sixth time, poking Gongchan's tummy.
 
 
"No, noona. You." He replied.
 
 
"Aish, these two." Jinyoung oppa sighed, taking my video camera and knocking on EXO M's dressing room.
 
 
EXO M's manager opened the door and smiled at us.
 
 
"Ye? Dowa deulilkka?" (Yes? Can I help you?) He asked.
 
 
"Ah, nae. Ulineun iyagi hal su issseubnikka EXO M?" Shinwoo oppa asked the ahjussi.
 
 
"Hwagsil habnida. Deul-eooseyo." (Sure. Come in.) The ahjussi replied, motioning us to come in. He said something to the boys and left the 15 of us.
 
 
"Ayo, whazzap, guys?" I waved at the six guys in front of me.
 
 
"Hi." They chorused, waving back.
 
 
"Hey, I want you guys to see this awesome video. Please sit." Cheondung oppa said.
 
 
"Yah, Ken oppa, you talk to them like they're your guest but we are the ones who asked to talk to them." I chuckled, pointing at him.
 
 
"Shush, kiddos. Anyway, you can eat some peanuts while watching. It's kind of long." Dara unnie said, giving them the cup of peanuts.
 
 
I stood between Shinwoo oppa and Ducky who is recording secretly our victims with his iPhone while Shinwoo oppa is busy playing Temple Run 2 on his. I 'accidentally' elbowed oppa's arm, making the guy on the game die.
 
 
"Yah, why did you do that?" Oppa huffed, poking my side.
 
 
"No, oppa! Jeongji. Ah, mianheyo." I said, squirming out of his embrace.
 
 
"No. I was about to beat my own high score but no, someone elbowed my arm." He said, tickling me more.
 
 
"Ah! Save me! Jebal!" I shrieked at same time the exo members ran out of the room, gagging. The 2 unnies, Sandeul, Baro, Channie, Jinyoung oppa and Cheondung are dying from laughter. Shinwoo oppa stopped tickling me after a few seconds but the others are still laughing until the 6 EXO M members got back from the restroom.
 
 
"Aw, I feel bad for you guys. It's not really a spit out chocolate covered peanuts. It's just a plain salted peanuts." I frowned, ducking my head.
 
 
"Dangsin-eun hwagsilhangayo?" (Are you sure?) Luhan asked, his face was really pale.
 
 
"Nae. Naneun hwagsinhabnida." (Yes. I'm sure.) I nodded, giving the 6 of them a small smile.
 
 
"Dangsin-eun yuchanghage jigeum hangug-eoleul hal su issseubnikka?" (You can speak Korean fluently now?) Chen asked.
 
 
"Aniyo. Nan danji hangug-eo hoehwa algo issseubnida." (No. I only know conversational Korean.) I shook my head.
 
 
"Ah, you're Korean is improving, Crystal-ssi." Kris oppa said, smiling down at me.
 
 
"Thanks." I grinned at him.
 
 
"Anyway, sorry, hoobaes. It's only a prank. We won't do that to you for real. We're not that bad." Cheondung oppa apologized along with the others.
 
 
"You guys want to hang out with 9 most amazing people you know?" Doremi unnie asked.
 
 
"Noona, you're Park Durami, right?" Tao asked unnie.
 
 
"Nae. Why?" She replied.
 
 
"Can we take a picture with the Park siblings?" Chen asked with a mischievous twinkle on his eyes.
 
 
"You guys want to make Chanyeol jealous, aren't you?" I asked, while the Park siblings and EXO M posed for a picture.
 
 
We bid our goodbyes after the picture taking session ended. Kris denied unnie's offer, saying, "We can't hang out with you. Not after what happened with Crystal-ssi because of the sasaeng fans. Mianheyo. Next time, though." We tried the peanut prank with a fan waiting outside the studio with a lot of supervision from guards and managers. Can you believe that the fan cried because she ate a peanut that her idols spit out? It's kind of gross if it was real. Our next destination was the mall. Cheondung oppa though of the prank and Shinwoo oppa and I have to do it. He asked my manager to buy a yellow wig that goes up to my shoulders, brown wavy short wig that looks like Andrew Garfield's hair for oppa and told him to ditch the specs for the prank.
 
 
"CNU-ssi, you take a seat on the bench near the entrance. We will wait for a few minutes until someone sits beside you before Crystal walks in front of you and kiss you. You don't have to make out. Just a peck will do the trick. Don't talk. Act like you're strangers. Durami will record the prank." Dara unnie instructed.
 
 
"Got it." Oppa saluted before jumping out of the van where the 9 of us managed to squeeze in.
 
 
We waited for a long time before an old woman sit beside him on the red bench. I walked back and forth, making sure that the woman noticed me and kissed Shinwoo oppa lightly on his lips and left quickly. I saw the others snickering. I bet it was because of the woman's reaction. We did the trick 2 more times before Baro suggested to do another prank.
 
 
The unnies made me write '사고 미안 해요' which means 'I'm sorry for the damage.' on my pink sticky post it notes and placed it on 3 random perfectly polished cars. The owners searched for a scratch or bump on their car and some even kicked their car's wheel from annoyance because they can't find any damage.
 
 
As for our fourth prank, Cheondung oppa, Baro and Ducky covered their faces with a black cloth and stood firmly outside a store. They will jump in front of a person to scare them. Jinyoung oppa, Shinwoo oppa and Channie did the same but in a grocery store inside the mall. They were holding a mop and would slide it to a person passing by as if they're tripping them.
 
 
"Guys, aren't you hungry?" Dara unnie groaned, clutching her flat stomach.
 
 
"I am! Let's eat." I nodded.
 
 
"Yes! Food court?" Sandeul said.
 
 
"Sure! Last one to get down on the food court will pay for the bill." Cheondung oppa said before running off.
 
 
Shinwoo oppa took my hand and run after Thunder oppa who is a few feet ahead of Gongchan and Baro. Dara unnie, being the shortest of the group with the height of 162 centimeters, shouted after us. Doremi unnie is running side by side with Jinyoung oppa and Sandeul behind us. All of us took the stairs to get to the basement faster.
 
 
"O-omo. I'm d-dying!" I said between pants.
 
 
The others are panting hard as well - or maybe less harder compared to mine.
 
 
"I told you being unfit is not healthy." Thunder oppa said.
 
 
"Are you saying that I'm fat?!" I fake gasped.
 
 
"Yes, you are. Oh, hey! I know what should be your stage name when you debut. Fatty!" He said, grinning.
 
 
"And you should change Thunder to Ugly."
 
 
"Yeah, no. Don't you know that I am known as the mighty Cheondung who has an androgynous face?" He boasted, puffing his chest.
 
 
"So you're admitting that you look cute and chic?" I teased.
 
 
"I'm not cute! I'm charismatic!" He frowned.
 
 
"Well-"
 
 
"Well, let's go order food! Dara-sunbaenim will pay!" Shinwoo oppa cut me off and smiled sweetly at Dara unnie who just got out of the elevator.
 
 
"Aigoo. Fine. Order anything you want. It's all on me." She replied, shaking her head.
 
 
We cheered and thanked unnie before running off to the nearest food stall which is Yanagi. It's a Japanese Sushi/Grill that Shinwoo oppa and I love.
 
 
We combined 3 square tables to create a bigger one so we can still chat while eating.
 
 
Shinwoo oppa was staring at me halfway through our early dinner.
 
 
"Mwo? Do I have something on my face?" I asked, wiping my face.
 
 
"If beauty were time, you'd be eternity." He grinned, popping a sushi in his mouth.
 
 
"You look familiar. Did you graduate from 'The University of Handsome Men'?" I shot back.
 
 
"If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand." He said.
 
 
"Are you a kleptomaniac or did you stole my heart on purpose?" I said, wiggling my eyebrows.
 
 
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." He winked at me.
 
 
"Okay, enough. Are they always like this?" Doremi unnie asked Gongchan.
 
 
"Sadly, yes, noona." He replied.
 
 
"You guys are so cute!" Dara unnie gushed.
 
 
"We look stupid, oppa." I pointed at the video of us that Dara unnie took.
 
 
"Yeah, I agree. Let's not do it again." He nodded.
 
 
"Durami noona, why are you calling Crystal ugly chucky while calls you chubby Doremi in return?" Jinyoung  oppa asked, starting a small conversation.
 
 
"Ah, good question. Crystal hates the Child's Play series even if she loves horror movies. As we all know, Chucky is the doll who kills people, right? Ssan Ssan unnie bought us a Chucky doll and whenever Doong and I will fight, we have to sleep next to it as a discipline. As a prank, we hung that doll in Crystal's room. It scared her so bad that she had a nightmare about it for a whole week. She calls me chubby Doremi because I used to be chubby when we first met and she misheard my name as Doremi." Doremi unnie explained.
 
 
"Yeah, dongsaeng. I remember when the Han family just moved into the house next to ours. Doong will always go out with his bicycle and wait for Christine to go and peak outside their window to watch the other kids play on the streets." Dara unnie said, reminiscing the incident 11 years ago.
 
 
"What can I say? Christine's so pretty!" Cheondung oppa butted in.
 
 
"Ew. It's like you're saying that you have a crush on Jinjin oppa. They look exactly alike." I said, looking at Jinyoung oppa.
 
 
"Yeah, hyung! Even if we didn't get to meet Crystal's twin, she showed us lots of pictures of her and all of us can see that they resemble each other." Sandeul seconded.
 
 
"Agree. It's like they're the twins, not Crystal and her." Shinwoo oppa said.
 
 
Channie and Baro nodded in agreement.
 
 
"Oh! You can be in my music video!" I exclaimed, grinning at Jinyoung oppa who knows exactly what am I talking about.
 
 
"Why not CNU hyung?" Gongchan asked.
 
 
"Because he doesn't look like unnie and I already told him that he will have another role." I winked at the maknae.
 
 
"Since this topic turned from Christine looking like Jinyoung to Crystal's music video with CNU, we're going to ask the two of you a question." Doremi unnie said.
 
 
"Sure, noona. Go ahead." Shinwoo oppa answered for the both of us.
 
 
"Why do you love each other?" Dara unnie asked.
 
 
"Because she's.."
 
 
"Coz he's.." We said at the same time, chuckling after.
 
 
"You go first, jagiya." Oppa said, squeezing my hand that he is holding.
 
 
"I love him because.. uh.." I started. "Well, I don't know! I guess he's such a dork and will do crazy stuff to make me smile whenever I'm sad. He's always there beside me-"
 
 
"Yeah, because you two are like joined in the hip. Wherever either one of you goes, the other one will be there, too." Jinyoung oppa cut me off.
 
 
"You're just jealous." Shinwoo oppa teased.
 
 
 "It's just.. his eyes, smile, stupidness, everything! He's perfect, you know?" I continued, ignoring the 2 bickering idiots beside me.
 
 
"No. You're the perfect one. You're unique. You're the only girl I know who doesn't like to put make-up, except my mom and noona." Shinwoo oppa said. "You're the kind of person who will do anything to help the less fortunate-"
 
 
"Yeah, yeah. We get it. You love each other. Anyway, what do want to do now, guys?" Cheondung oppa interrupted.
 
 
I grabbed an empty red plastic cup in front of me while they discuss the places they want to see. I flipped it over, placed it back on the table upside down and started tapping it, imitating Anna Kendrick on her movie Pitch Perfect.
 
 
"I got my ticket for the long way round
Two bottles of whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
And I'm leaving tomorrow, what do you say" I sang.
 
 
"Where are you going?" Sandeul asked, jokingly.
 
 
"I'm going to Japan and a couple other countries next week." A pouted. "None of you are free on that day so I'll just leave with my manager and a couple of coordi unnies."
 
 
"Why, dongsaeng?" Doremi unnie asked.
 
 
"I have a lot of cosplay events to attend to, in behalf of unnie. Do you want to come with me, Doremi unnie? Oh, and I'm going to visit mom, unnie and Ronan's graves and talk to my previous company, too. Appa said that the shooting of the drama will start as soon as I get back from the events so I'll be busy for the next 2-3 months." I said.
 
 
"Did you tell the people who invited you on those events what happened to Christine?" Dara unnie asked.
 
 
"Aniyo, unnie. I'm not ready yet so I kind of lied to a few people." I replied, ducking my head from shame.
 
 
"Aw, poor Barbie. I'm sure people will understand it after you tell them the truth whenever you're ready." Thunder oppa tapped the back of my hand.
 
 
"Okay, enough of the sad topic. What are we doing next?" Jinyoung oppa asked.
 
 
"Flash mob." Dara unnie said simply.
 
 
"Go shopping." Doremi unnie suggested.
 
 
"Arcade! Arcade! Arcade!" BaDeulChan chanted in unison.
 
 
"Let's eat more." I smiled sheepishly.
 
 
"No!" The 8 of them shouted, startling me and making the other people look at us.
 
 
"Okay. You guys don't have to be mean." I defended, puffing my cheeks.
 
 
 
Turns out, the 9 of us decided to walk to the nearest park and played on the swings, seesaw, rocking horse and slide. I wish this day won't end.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------
 
Ayo, chingus! :)
How are you?
I'm so sorry for not updating the story for a very loooooooooooooooong time. :( but I got this great idea on what will happen next.
 
 
Vote | Comment