Chapter Eight :)

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)

 

The next day after the party was horrible! I didn't expect that kind of hangover from drinking Soju. I woke up with a pounding headache and every whisper I hear is like they are shouting it in my ear. The boys' manager brought us Haejangguk, a hangover chaser. It has celery cabbage, congealed ox blood and vegetables in a beef broth.
 
Channie said that I should be their new Mother because I always nag them, cooks yummy foods and clean the house while Shinwoo oppa is the Father since he always looks out for them and he's the eldest.
 
"What else do we need?" I asked Shinwoo oppa who's holding the list of things we need to buy.
 
"Car-" He was cut off by the screaming fans.
 
I should've went here alone. Aigoo, these fan girls are making me crazy. I know the feeling when fans are screaming when they see you, but not like this! They pop out of nowhere and starts screaming "Aah! It's Shinwoo oppa! Aah!". I've been shoved countless times by these girls just to stand next to him and take photos and have his autograph. I feel like my eardrums are going to burst whenever fans are around.
 
Few days ago, I've learned that Shinwoo oppa likes Krystal. The pretty member of f(x) and sister of Jessica from SNSD, I think. That's all what I gathered from the Internet.  Just thinking about it bothers me. Jinjin oppa was rumored dating Suzy of Miss A. He told me earlier that its a misunderstanding. Suzy is his ideal girlfriend but it doesn't mean that he should date her, right?
 
Baro is in Busan since yesterday, filming his first tvN drama 'Respond 1994'. He'll be going home tonight so I decided to cook dinner instead of eating out. Sandeul has his own practice for the musical, Channie baby and Jinjin oppa was left in the house, washing their clothes.
 
They are finished with their photo shoot for the SMART uniform with Kim Woo Bin and Ha Yeon Soo and Star Magazine and they are now preparing really hard for their 2nd solo concert B1A4 Limited Show - Amazing Store.
 
I've always loved photo shoots! I feel like I'm a doll dressing up and posing in front of a camera for magazines and stuff. I haven't been in one since the accident and I actually miss it. I should accept the endorsement offers then, huh?
 
I pushed some fans to grab Shinwoo oppa's hands and left the screaming girls. Hello? I'm not going to wait for hours before the girls leaves him alone. I only have 2 hours to cook 5 different dishes, soup and dessert and I don't like it when they help me cook the food we're going to eat. They do a lot of stuff the whole day and all I want them to do is just relax when they get home. By the way, can you call the Chinese pork dumplings a dessert? I guess not.
 
I grabbed a bag of carrots before heading to the cashier. Shinwoo oppa paid all the food we got and helped me carry the plastic bags. Before you say anything, let me just clear it up to you. Appa gave Shinwoo oppa a credit card to use for our food and he will be putting money in it every week. He can't let the boys pay for our food especially when I'm living with them.
 
Their house was just across the street from the grocery store so it's really convenient and not too crowded unlike the other stores nearby.
 
As soon as we reached the house, I started working on the ingredients and shooed the boys out of the kitchen. The menu for tonight's dinner is Teriyaki Chicken and Crispy Soba Noodles, Pan-Seared Scallops With Southwestern Rice Salad, Chipotle Meat Loaf, Black-Eyed Peas with Pork & Greens, Vegetable Fried Rice, Ham and Potato soup and Chinese pork dumplings.
 
I feel bad with the fans around the world who wouldn't get to see the boys in their upcoming concert. The boys should have an international concert, not just here in Asia, don't you think?
 
"Noona, can you sing us something while you're cooking?" Gongchan asked sweetly, folding his clothes.
 
"Sorry, baby. I still believe on the old saying that if you sing while cooking food, your future mother-in-law won't like you. I'll sing you to sleep later. I promise." I apologized.
 
What? There's nothing wrong believing on those old saying, right? I got it from an old lady when my family lived in the Philippines.
 
"Can someone please set the table? Gomawo." I asked, turning off the oven along with the stove.
 
"I'll do it!" Sandeul screamed by the door.
 
"No, you just got home. Go change your clothes and rest." I said in a motherly tone, giving him a pointed look.
 
"Yes, Mom." He teased before going to their room.
 
The maknae set the table while the two eldest guys continued playing.
 
"Hello!" Baro greeted us.
 
We gave him a hug as our greeting before I asked him to rest while I serve the food.
 
We ate quietly, enjoying the food. The boys said nothing about the food I cooked so I'm guessing its kind of good. They thanked me for cooking 'out of the world really delicious' food. Their words, not mine. Jinjin oppa and Shinwoo oppa offered to wash the dishes. They didn't have to wash anything else besides the plates, bowls, spoons and chopsticks we used. Yes, Shinwoo oppa thought me how to use chopsticks. I didn't know it was that easy. My mom doesn't want eating out so I didn't get to touch a chopstick until that day with Shinwoo oppa.
 
Sandeul, Baro, Gongchan and I talked and laughed while the other two wash the dishes.
 
"Why do you think the sky is blue?" I asked suddenly. Sandeul sat beside me, typing something on his laptop.
 
"I don't know, noona. Why?" Gongchan said.
 
"Wait. Ducky-ah, can I borrow your laptop for a minute? I have something to show Channie baby." I asked, turning to the boy on my left.
 
I typed something on YouTube and showed the maknae the video.
 
"Why the sky is blue?" A boy with blonde hair on the video asked his brunette friend.
 
"Why?" The friend asked.
 
"Look up." The blonde replied, pointing at the sky.
 
The brunette looked up and made a face before screaming.
 
A wailord, a blue whale Pokemon fell on top of the guy.
 
We erupted in laughter after knowing why the sky is blue.
 
We watched movies until 11 in the evening. After the second movie ended, Shinwoo oppa and I sent them to bed. I sat on Gongchan's bed and motioned him to put his head on my lap.
 
"They say life is a battlefield
I say bring it on
If you wanna know how I feel
Live it till it's gone" I started, singing him to sleep as promised.
 
"I'm just saying that what don't kill, only makes you strong
If you don't recognize what is real
Then forever is a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long Time" I lifted my left hand and pat his hair. When I was young, my Mom always sing to me every night while patting my hair to make me more sleepy. It works on Luke, too, that's why I'm trying it on Gongchan.
 
"Some things never change here we go again
Feel like I'm losing my mind
Shake it off, let it go, I don't care any more
Just go numb
You never know until you let go
Let's go numb" I continued.
 
After I finished singing, I waited for a few more minutes to make sure that he's asleep and quietly tip toed out of their room.
 
 
 
--
I have to post something even though its boring.
If you don't know the title of the song, it's Numb by Usher. Here's the lyrics video http://youtu.be/QIDHsxQGwOw (All credits to the owner of the video :) )
 
I won't be able to update the story for a week - maximum. I have to study for my upcoming college entrance exam and my brain's still rusty for not studying for over a year. Mianhe.
 
Thank you for reading, by the way. :)