Chapter Twenty :)

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)
"Oppa! I saw that! You cheated!" I whined.
 
The 4 of us - eomeoni, unnie, oppa and me are playing charades while waiting for oppa's abeoji to come home.
 
"Yeah. You peaked! I don't want to play with you anymore." Unnie said, stomping out of the living room, dragging me with her.
 
 
 
 
"How does it feel to be famous and known all over the world?" Unnie asked, making herself comfortable on the mahogany chair outside their house.
 
"It's really hard. Fans everywhere, paparazzi's, you don't even have privacy. People expect too much from you because you're a public figure and you're an inspiration to a lot of people but some just hates you because you're you." I groaned.
 
"Uh-huh. So, how do you write songs? Where do you get the ideas?" She asked again.
 
"Oh. Sometimes, I write random words on my notebook and rearrange them like a puzzle, I get inspiration from the things that happened to me or to someone, or when someone said something catchy or deep. Mostly it just pops out of nowhere." I shrugged.
 
"Eomeoni's calling both of you." Shinwoo oppa said, peaking at us from the slightly opened door.
 
Unnie, oppa and I entered the house and headed to the kitchen where eomeoni is.
 
"Dear, Shinwoo said you're hungry. I'm sorry, this is all we got. We forgot to drop by to the grocery store. I didn't know you'll be visiting us tonight." Eomeoni apologized, pointing at the food on the table. There's 3 bananas, a bottle of peanut butter, potato bread, condensed milk, orange juice, cheese, strawberry jam and the bacon oppa and I cooked earlier.
 
I took a fork from the cabinet beside me, peeled a banana and dipped it in peanut butter.
 
"Ew. Why are you eating banana with peanut butter?" Unnie asked, scrunching her eyebrows and eomeoni looking at me with amazement.
 
Is there something to be amused about? Huh.
 
"It's healthy. You want?" I asked them.
 
The 2 ladies shook their heads.
 
"I told you she'll eat anything edible unless it has cinnamon in it." Oppa said, snatching the other half of the banana from my hands.
 
I glared at him and popped a piece of bacon in my mouth. I looked up at Shinwoo oppa curiously.
 
"Mwo?" He asked, finishing the last bits of banana.
 
"Can you hear that?" I asked.
 
"Hear what?" He asked me back.
 
"The crunchy sound the bacon makes when I'm chewing." I replied in a 'duh' voice.
 
"You're so weird." He said, draping his arm around my shoulders.
 
"Thank you very much." I replied sarcastically.
 
"Okay, I have a question. What does Bruce Lee love to drink?" He asked, looking at the 3 of us.
 
"What?" Unnie asked in a bored tone. Oppa glared at her.
 
"Watah!" Oppa answered, doing some martial arts position.
 
"Meh. That's so last year." I waved my hand at him dismissively.
 
"Yeah? You think you can do better?" Oppa challenged.
 
"Uh-huh. Don't cry if I made eomeoni and unnie laugh, okay? Question, how do say excited in French?" I asked.
 
"What, dear?" Eomeoni asked, leaning on the table.
 
"Weeeeeeeeee!" I said, giggling.  (A/n: I know oui means yes in French but those who didn't get it, you know the kids say when going down the slide? Yes, that's it. Weeeeee!)
 
The 3 of them laughed, followed by a deeper chuckles.
 
"Oh! Abeoji!" Oppa ran and hugged him. He really is close with everyone in his family. Unnie followed Shinwoo oppa hug their father and eomeoni kissed his cheek.
 
"Abeoji, this is my girlfriend, Crystal." Shinwoo oppa said, draping his arm around my shoulders once again.
 
"Good Evening, Sir. Crystal Han-imnida." I bowed and smiled politely.
 
"Hello, Crystal. I'm Shin Kyung Jo. Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you and welcome to the family." He smiled, winking at Shinwoo oppa.
 
"Thank you. I hope it's nothing bad, Sir." I replied, elbowing oppa secretly on the side.
 
"Of course, of course. Son, you totally got owned. She's funnier than you." Oppa's abeoji chuckled, slapping his back.
 
"Abeoji. Not you too." Oppa whined like a 5 year old kid.
 
"Ha! In your face." I said, blowing a raspberry at him.
 
We joked at talked a bit before eomeoni and abeoji excused themselves and headed to their room.
 
"Let's continue our talk, Crystal-ssi." Unnie suggested, pulling me in her room. Oppa knocked on unnie's bedroom door several times, begging us to let him in but unnie threatened him with something. Poor him.
 
My phone beeped suddenly.
 
'Does your feet hurt?'
 
It was a text from oppa.
 
'Aniyo. Wae?'
 
I replied.
 
'Coz you've been running on my mind all day.'
 
He replied back. A smile found its way to my lips.
 
"Shinwoo texted you?" She asked, looking at screen to confirm it. "Do you love my brother?"
 
"I-I don't know, really. I've never been in love before so I'm new at things like this. Oppa is the first guy I dated. He makes me smile, he's always by my side, it feels like an eternity has passed just a day without him, he listens to me, it feels like my heart's going to burst with happiness just the thought of being with him, butterflies erupted in my tummy with just a simple eye smile, I feel safe with his arms draped around me, he didn't avoid or judged me when I told him about my past, he's funny, he's adorable yet manly at the same time, he's sweet, he's loving, he's awkward, he's caring, he's awesome and ugh, he's perfect." I listed the things I like about oppa.
 
"Aah! Omo! You do!" Unnie squealed, hugging me.
 
"I do? Wow. So this is what you feel when you're in love." I mumbled to myself.
 
"When are you going to tell him?" Unnie asked, holding both of my shoulders.
 
"After he tells me he loves me first under the rain." I said dreamily.
 
Unnie and I continued talking about random stuffs and her boyfriend slash best friend until 2 in the morning.
 
 
 
----------
 
 
 
I hugged one of unnie's pillow plushes closer but instead of feeling a fluffy pillow, I feel something warm and muscly. Is that even a word? Did unnie grew muscles overnight? That's a disturbing sight to see. It's even breathing! Omo!
 
I opened my left eye and looked up to sneak a quick peek to see what am I hugging - or who, rather. An angelic face was looking down at me sleepily. I was about to scream bloody murder - open mouth and wide eyed - but I quickly covered my mouth to prevent my morning breath reach Shinwoo oppa's nose. I stumbled out of the room and locked myself in the bathroom. Phew, that was close.
 
"Yah, oppa! You're such a creeper." I said, walking back to unnie's room.
 
"You look like an angel when you're sleeping." He replied, waving his cellphone in front of me. Oh my, his voice!
 
I tried snatching the gadget from his hands but he has fast reflexes. Very surprising for a guy who moves so slow just like a bear.
 
"Nah, I probably look like a puffer fish." I said.
 
"Of course not. Come here, lay beside me. It's still early, let's cuddle." Oppa said, tapping the spot beside him.
 
I obliged, snuggling closer to him, taking a big whiff from his shirt and sighed contentedly.
 
"You smell really good, oppa. Hey, why are you waving your cellphone like, 2 minutes ago?" I asked, looking up at him.
 
He pushed the circle button on his iPhone to make it light up and showed me his screen lock picture.
 
"Aah! Please change that! I'm begging you." I exclaimed when I saw my sleeping figure set up as a background photo.
 
"No." Oppa said simply, hiding the gadget behind him.
 
"Whatever. I like my background better than yours, anyway." I said, showing him mine.
 
It was a picture of us sleeping on the couch back in their dorm. Sandeul gave it to me and I treated him lunch as a thank you.
 
"Where'd you get that?" Oppa asked, clearly interested who I got it from.
 
"Deullie, of course. By the way, where is unnie and eomeoni?" I asked, changing the topic.
 
"They left like an hour ago to go grocery shopping. Eomeoni wants to serve us a delicious breakfast before we leave later." He explained.
 
"Then why did the coordi unnie gave me a bag full of days worth of clothes if we're going home later?" I asked again.
 
"I instructed her to pack the outfit I picked for you. We'll have our date on our way home." He grinned at me.
 
"Really?" I said excitedly, my face heating up just thinking of our date later.
 
 
Oppa and I talked and laughed until eomeoni and unnie got back from the grocery store .
 
 
 
 
 
-----------
 
 
I dunno Shinwoo's abeoji's name so I made something up :)