She smiled.... And laughed

We are paired by FATE

Rachel’s P.O.V

I stood up, and brushed of some “dirt” on my dress.  So I bumped into Baekhyun, I see……  Well he’s cute, but not my type. My type is, well……Kri……No, maybe Kyungsoo sshi, who is more mature, kind, and have such an angelic voice.

“So….. Where’s Kris hyung?” asked Baekhyun. I looked away, refused to reply him. He seemed to know what I was thinking, and continued:” Um…. Well nevermind, Kris hyung won’t get lost anyways. You um, wanna have lunch with me?”

Huh? Baekhyun sshin wants to have lunch with me? Hmm…..”Okay” I replied with a faint smile.

“Haha! This the first time seeing you smile you know? Rachel ah…. Smile more kay? You look nice when you smile~” Baekhyun said while bouncing a bit. Gosh, hope he does’nt see me blushing, I thought as I turned around nervously. Baekhyun chuckled again, held me gently by the wrist, and pulled me along while he ran.

When they reached the canteen, Baekhyun started to ”hunt” for his team-mates while Rachel started panting furiously, it can be seen clearly that Rachel could NOT keep up with Baekhyun’s running speed, and when Baekhyun turned around and saw Rachel’s pathetic look, he just bursted out laughing. Looking at him laugh was funny; his laugh seems to have the ability to influence the others to laugh along too. Soon enough, Rachel burst into laughter too; she squatted down and laughed while pointing at Baekhyun.

Gasps and weird noises were heard in the canteen, and it woke Rachel up. Did she, the cold and emotionless student of the whole school that nobody dared to provoke her, not even GO NEAR her, LAUGH??? Because of this person in front of her, she broke her image and laughed? What magic did Baekhyun have? That made her smile, and laugh? When she locked her eyes with Baekhyun, as expected, he was also staring at Rachel with a shocked expression. “Did you just….. Laughed?” he said slowly, still trying to process what had just happen just now.

Rachel couldn’t believe it herself either, she had never smiled, or laugh, since she….. Had unpleasant times with Kris Wu Fan. Baekhyun then wrapped his arms around Rachel’s shoulders, which shocked her, and everybody else, of course, while saying : “ You really are cute when you smile you know? Smile more often^^.”

 

 

 

Dear Readers, should Rachel end up with Kris or Baekhyun in the end ?

If no replies or comment, I'll go with Kris, Sorry Rach, I know you don't like Kris  XP