37th Anniversary (All jumbled up)

We are paired by FATE

-Dance Studio-

Haniza, Rachel, Claudia, Angela and Celest stared in shock as the EXO members flooded the whole room as they came in one by one non- stop. Within 5 minutes, all the twelve members were there, and it was followed with Zye, with her school bag improperly packed, not zipped up, and pens falling out from her pencil case. “What in the world is going on in here?” Claudia said softly, nudging Haniza who was beside her. “How would I know? Hey Kaiiiiii~~~” Haniza replied, and screamed the last part, and ran over to Kai, who opened his arms and smiled and Haniza warmly.

Claudia: “So…. What are you guys doing here?”

Suho: “I don’t know actually, Kris hyung told us to meet up here so well yeah. Anyways, um, Clauzzz… Do you have Kakao talk?”

Claudia: “Umm…. Yeah why?”

Suho: “May I have your number?”

Claudia: “Sure! My number is xxxx-xxxx ß Pretend this IS a number”

Rachel: “Kris Wu Yi Fan sshi, why did you call your members to come over here? This is Oceania’s private practice room.”

Kris: “Well, you didn’t buy this place so we can come in and look no one can sue us. Furthermore, your members seem to welcome us too so you should be grateful that we came to bring happiness over.”

Rachel looked back, only to see her members playing around with the EXO members. Only having Chen and Baekhyun in a corner staring at her, but Rachel was too “blur” to notice their intense stare.

***************Imagine This***************

Kai, D.O fooling with Haniza’s curly hair while Haniza pouted cutely

Chanyeol, Lay and Celest danced together in front of the mirror.

Luhan and Zye giggled as they sat closely with each other and looked at cute photos on her phone.

Tao showing off his Kung Fu skills as Angela stared at him and commented on his skills sarcastically.

Kris smirking when he saw Rachel staring at her members, as sneakily put his hand over her shoulders.

Baekhyun and Chen staring at Rachel and Kris, and flinched at Kris as he put his arms around Rachel.

Suho, Xiumin and Sehun talking to Claudia about Oceania, Claudia smiling happily like no other.

“BANG” the door of the practice room slammed open, and the principal, Miss Liao stood there, smiling at what she saw inside of the practice room.

“Good afternoon boys and girls, well, its good to see all of you in here, which means I don’t have to run around to look for all 18 of you. I have an important announcement to make. Well, here it goes. Our school is holding our 37th anniversary and we would like Oceania and EXO to hold a combine performance. And according to what I know Oceania and EXO knows. We’ll be performing the following songs.”

 

-Oceania:

Bubibu  (Original Singer: Apink)

Luv Virus (Original Singer: Skarf)

Magic (Original Singer: Secret)

y Love (Original Singer: T-ara)

 

-EXO

Mama

History

Wolf

What is love (Chen & Luhan)

Two moons (Kris, Chanyeol, Kai and Lay)

 

-Combine

Trouble maker (Rachel and Kris)    (Original Singer: Hyuna)

All for you (Angela and Luhan) (Original Singer: Apink Eunji & In kook) 

I wanna love you (Claudia & Tao) (Original Singer: Donghae & Eunhyuk (Super Junior))

Stop Girl Dance Ver. (Haniza & Kai)  (Original Singer: U-kiss)

Only One (Zye & Suho) (Original Singer: Boa)

Oops (Celest & Chanyeol) (Original Singer: Super Junior feat. f (x))

 

"What??" muttered Oceania and EXO, and stared at the pincipal in shock.

 

 

 

Hey sorry for not updating. I was trying to think of new ideas cause I received complaints that there was a commotion going on in Oceania cause I paired some of the members up wrongly. I really have no means of breaking the group up. So I specially created this chapter where it jumbles 3 pairs out of 6 pairs. I heared Haniza and Celest were very happy over their pairing so I'll let them be. For Rachel I'm not planning to re-pair her as she and Kris are the main characters, and readers voted for her to be with Kris, and I heard EVERYBODY including the members were VERY supportive of the Krachel pairing? So yeap. Since voting winsof N number of people wants Krachel while only Rachel wants to change pairing. Sorry dear if you're reading this~

 

By the way, please continue supporting me by suscribing and commenting. Your subscription and Comments are my greatest motivation.

www.facebook.com/oceania201349