We are Oceania!

We are paired by FATE

Kris was in the same class as Rachel, Angela Zye and Tao.

 ''Ya Kris hyung! Where's Rachel sshi?" Asked a Panda, with two heavy eye bags. "Shouldn't you be asking about your other half, Angela sshi?" "Who cares about her, that idiot.....Never mind....." "Zitao ah... You're ranked as the top three couple with her in Choong-Sam High you know? The Tangela pair." "Hyung you actually care about those random pairings? And I know you're trying to boast, I know the Krachel couple is ranked No.1 this week kay? But hyung..... Byunchel couple only lost by one vote~" "Hmmph, who cares, I still won."

 Tao snickered and turned around to face Zye who was sitting behind busy taking down notes

 "Zye sshi, where's Angela and Rachel sshi?"

 "Dance studio, with Celest, Claudia and Haniza I suppose."

 "Isn't it supposed to be lesson time?"

 "Well the school gives Oceania permission to skip lessons to go dance since we're South Korea's top dance team, and their grades are quite good too. Mines not, so I put my studies as my priority. ““I see..... Mind telling me more about the members and the group? "

“Of course! Well, Oceania’s very well known in Choong-Sam High, and in the rest of Korea too. Each member is specialized in a certain aspect and is unique in their own way. Mostly all of us are as close as sisters and therefore a lot of people envy us in that way I suppose, having that family love… And for our members now, I’ll start with……

Rachel, born in January the third, is our leader though she’s seen as the cold and emo ice of our group. She’s the oldest in our group, and her aura is very strong. People look up to her as she’s very strong and tough on the outside, and excellent in all aspects, music, sports, etc… Even so, all of us know that she’s very kind and gentle in the inside. You either love or hate her, it’s very clear cut. She’s specialized in break-dancing and doing stunts, and her hobbies are reading and composing.

Claudia is Rachel’s best friend, and has gone through thick and thin with her. She’s the mood maker as she loves joking. She’s the bond that keeps Oceania together. Her parents are all very supportive and always helped promote Oceania. They also sponsor our costumes, make-up and so on. Claudia is very outgoing and also very forgiving, she is sorta forgetful too, haha. She specialized in popping and robot moves. Her hobbies are watching videos and playing tennis.

Angela is the tallest member in the group, she is sooooo tall that we can’t reach her height even if we wear shoes. She’s the main singer in the group though she just joined us recently, like two weeks ago, but had displayed great skills, she is grade six in ballet this year too. Angela has a very kind and loving nature so our supporters and fans find it very easy to be close with her. Her hobbies are cooking and playing tennis.

Haniza is our maknae, she always does her best to make her Unnies happy, and her aegyo is the BEST!!!! Furthermore, she has a very cute baby face and she is the No.1 Queen-ka of the school, well of course, for a beauty like her haha. Oh I heard she’s dating Kai now? She lives in a mansion, being the second richest member of the group, first is Rachel. She can dance hip hop well and has won many competitions before. For her personality, Haniza can be a bit rude sometimes, but only if you push her too fast. Otherwise, she’s kind and funny too.

Celest is our Umma~ She can cook, smart and pretty too. I don’t like her wearing glasses though, since she could have been the No.1 Queen-ka, with that, she’s our group’s face, like Luhan, Sehun and Kris sshi from EXO. Her hair is long, straight and silky, and a lot of girls is jealous of that. She specialized in jazz and latin, may sound that it does not relate to what we’re dancing now, but no! She goes for other competitions and she has very good flexibility. I wish I was like her…..

And lastly me, I don’t think I have much to say about myself though, so well yeah. I can say I’m a slow dance learner, but very serious about dancing. I like my eyes a lot, and think their pretty, hehe. I like to eat sushi, udon, teriyaki….. Japanese food. I learn Judo for a few years and I’m specialized in Gymnastics, so like Rachel Unnie, I do stunts too.

I guess that’s about all?”

“Wow…. Thanks Zye sshi! Do you know how the school’s couple voting is carried out?”

“Online, where people update news of the couples and students vote

“Ok, thanks again” replied Tao, seeming to be planning of something.

“Zye sshi, you shouldn’t have told him that, I’m positive he’ll go spam the page….”

“But why, he always quarrels with Angela I thought?”

“Yep, so he’ll spam the other couples so the Tangela couple would be ranked last or even out of the list.”

“HYUNG!!!!!!” Screamed a panda, blushing like no other, as his plans were exposed to early…

Zye: “Kris sshi? Congratulations on you and Rachel Unnie being ranked in the first place, but can you do me a favor please?”

Kris looked at Zye, waiting for her to continue.

Zye: “Leave Rachel Unnie alone.”

 

  Ok Dear all, please subscribe if you want the story to be updated!!!!! I'll upate if I have 17 Suscribers how's that???

School Couple Top Ten for Week 215

1) Krachel (Kris & Rachel)   256634 votes

2) Byunchel (Byun Baekhyun & Rachel)    256633 votes

3) Kainiza (Kai & Haniza)     256512 votes

4) Tangela (Tao & Angela)        252834  votes

5) Chanest (Chanyeol & Celest)       252611 votes

6) Kyutoria (Kyuhyun & Victoria)     252571 votes

7) Sudia (Suho & Claudia)    213688 votes

8)Hanye (Luhan & Zye)       213686 votes

9) Chenchel (Chen & Rachel)      209912 votes

10) Haessica (Donghae & Jessica)       231423 votes