Happily Ever After? Or NOT

We are paired by FATE

Author's P.O.V

 

And so, Rachel and Kris became the Top couple ever. What's happening now? Well... Rachel moved into Kris's house, who knows what happened in there, Rachel won't get pregnant lah.... For now? Haha. They go to school hand in hand, sit next to each other, and sometimes Kris would just randomly peck Rachel on the cheek, and Rachel would return him the favour by slapping him on the arm, receiving looks from the teacher and other classmates, and giggles from the other Oceania, EXO members. During lunch time, they would go to the rooftop, and start kissing each other, maybe even making out? Well its just a simple love story between the two lovebirds, madly in love.

Haniza and Kai became the top second couple, and they WOAH, were even more daring. Literally making out at the back of the classroom, that the teacher even stomped out of the classroom. Instead of Kris and Rachel being the couple to do Trouble Maker, Kai and Haniza danced to it everyday.

For the other members, hmm..... Love is in the air~~

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT:

Should I end this story? Like leave this hanging there? Or should I create a sequel of a fight for Rachel, and also include the school performance? And the oneshot stories of the other couples? Please comment and suscribe. If none, this story shall just hang here. OH RIGHT! AND THE UNFINISHED MYSTERY OF RACHEL.......SO?what are you waiting for? Faster come comment, suscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

EXTRA:

 

Rachel's funny whatsapp conversation with me.

Me:"Hi I'm Bored..."

Rachel: "Hi bored"

Me: "Ya! I'm serious leh!"

Rachel: "I thought you're bored?"

Me: "Gosh... You got to be kidding =.="

Rachel: "No I'm Rachel"

Me: "AGHHHHHHH"